Packers @ Colts GDT 3:25 Sunday 11/22/20

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lettuce injuries are the worst.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

BSA wrote:
18 Nov 2020 23:25
Pugger wrote:
18 Nov 2020 23:13
And his injury?

Ervin injured his:

I wondered about that. He might be out as long as Bak was...

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

I fully expect the good Packers team to show up on Sunday. Really looking forward to this game and think we will prevail. This will be a great test for this team and I hope they come fired up to play.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

This does seem to be the type of team that can give us fits.

Control the game; punch us in the mouth in the trenches, pound the rock, stop our run, don’t give us big plays on O.

Will be real excited to see how this team comes out. All
Starts up front. If we don’t have an RB over 40 yards and they get a 150, it will be the same old song and dance.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

from Ben Fennell, run blitzes from Packers D

IT. IS. TIME

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

more from Fennell
Kenny Clark kicking ass. Clark vs Nelson should be an epic battle

IT. IS. TIME

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BSA wrote:
19 Nov 2020 10:41
from Ben Fennell, run blitzes from Packers D

I agree, the calls, especially late in the game were great.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

PFT Picks Em
Packers (+2) at Colts

MDS’s take: Aaron Rodgers is going to have a tough time against the Colts’ excellent defense, and Indianapolis will continue to show that it’s a sneaky Super Bowl contender.

MDS’s pick: Colts 20, Packers 16.

Florio’s take: One of these weeks, Green Bay will play a complete game, or something close to it.

Florio’s pick: Packers 27, Colts 20.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

Starting with 2018 draft, Colts have selected an amazing (9) 2nd round picks, including having the 2nd pick of Round 2 twice. Those picks are invaluable in terms of talent / cash expended and they've built a heck of a roster in Indy.

https://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/teams/colts
IT. IS. TIME

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Almost got tickets to this game. But didn't. That's all I've got for now.
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BSA wrote:
19 Nov 2020 10:44
more from Fennell

Look at the last play and just take in the moment of how HORRIBLE Oren Burks played that.

Should have been a 5 yard loss and the runner ends up getting plus 1 because Oren Burks played the sin of sins and not closing the back door.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

paco wrote:
19 Nov 2020 14:38
Yeah. I was going to go but then I had a nephew that was born that my wife is demanding we say over Thanksgiving. So because I will be travling back to South Dakota, no way I am going to put my in-laws at risk by going to an indoor facility.

Plus, I would have gone by myself and you can't buy a single ticket. 2 is the minimum.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
19 Nov 2020 15:41
BSA wrote:
19 Nov 2020 10:44
more from Fennell

Look at the last play and just take in the moment of how HORRIBLE Oren Burks played that.

Should have been a 5 yard loss and the runner ends up getting plus 1 because Oren Burks played the sin of sins and not closing the back door.
Elite defenses don’t have guys like Oren burks on the field
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

go pak go wrote:
19 Nov 2020 15:42
paco wrote:
Yeah. I was going to go but then I had a nephew that was born that my wife is demanding we say over Thanksgiving. So because I will be travling back to South Dakota, no way I am going to put my in-laws at risk by going to an indoor facility.

Plus, I would have gone by myself and you can't buy a single ticket. 2 is the minimum.
I've got a co-worker who lives near Indy. One of his good friends has season tickets and has 4. Was a chance he was going to give me 2. But everybody in their right mind wants to watch the Packers.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

DNP for Davante. Hopefully he'll be ok for Sunday. I'm sure he'll get every moment to get ready. But my hunch is he doesn't play, but we have Lazard back. Looks good for Jaire and King.
RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
19 Nov 2020 19:08
go pak go wrote:
paco wrote:

I've got a co-worker who lives near Indy. One of his good friends has season tickets and has 4. Was a chance he was going to give me 2. But everybody in their right mind wants to watch the Packers.
Kind of funny in the times of Covid you cant decide to go to a game solo, buy a ticket for just you, and go sit by yourself in the arena and watch the game.

Seems requiring two tickets would at least insure if you happened to become contagious before you ran a temp on gameday, you would at least spread it to your gameday buddy.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Nov 2020 19:12
paco wrote:
19 Nov 2020 19:08
go pak go wrote:

Kind of funny in the times of Covid you cant decide to go to a game solo, buy a ticket for just you, and go sit by yourself in the arena and watch the game.

Seems requiring two tickets would at least insure if you happened to become contagious before you ran a temp on gameday, you would at least spread it to your gameday buddy.
I was honestly really looking forward to going to the game solo. I mean what other time could you have a section to yourself. Be rambunctious. Stand. Easy access to the bathrooms...etc.

Hell. I would have even brought my wife if it was any time not before Thanksgiving to see the in-laws.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

paco wrote:
19 Nov 2020 19:10
DNP for Davante. Hopefully he'll be ok for Sunday. I'm sure he'll get every moment to get ready. But my hunch is he doesn't play, but we have Lazard back. Looks good for Jaire and King.
Yeah I think too he is a no go which is really unfortunate. Gives one less problem for the Colts to think about.

The CBs for sure are looking good. Kevin King and Alexander both FP's.

I think our TE's are going to have to step up big time.
Yoop wrote:

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Lafleur said Davante should be good to go and that Lazard will probably come down to how he's feeling Sunday. So the exact opposite of what I thought will probably happen.
RIP JustJeff

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

paco wrote:
20 Nov 2020 13:44
Lafleur said Davante should be good to go and that Lazard will probably come down to how he's feeling Sunday. So the exact opposite of what I thought will probably happen.
:aok:

Like I said at the outset; there is no reason to push Davante to practice this week. I don't expect him to. Maybe a walkthrough before the game. But he doesn't need practice. He needs to stay off his ankle until we need it.