Packers @ Colts GDT 3:25 Sunday 11/22/20

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

I can't believe the Colts weren't prepared for that pass int bait long ball - No safety deep. MVS is fast and big enough to be a tough cover on that route. This time he had impeccable positioning too. Good job!

28 points scored in a half despite turning the ball over twice. :aok:

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

As much as I hate to admit this, the Packers seem to be a much better team in a dome.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

I thought Rodgers didn’t have the high arcing long ball anymore. A lot of the time he throws it flat as hell on them deep balls. Give your guys a chance to go up and get it. Sometimes you end up with PI like that. It’s usually a low percentage INT thought because the receiver will always play it better than a DB.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Also, run D been a bright spot so far. Some blunders but more solid plays made by maligned guys. I can live with 3.3 yards allowed per rush. Rivers will make plays, he's good. I'd like more pressure from the 4 man rushes, and wouldn't hurt to sprinkle in some blitzes.

O making Indy's D look nothing like top unit. Oline has held up surprisingly well at pass pro with Runyan at LG, Elgton filling in admirably at C and Patrick at RG.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Huge 2nd half here for this defense.

Our offense answered the bell. Now its your turn defense. Hold em under 24.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Football Team vs. Cowboys for Thanksgiving... Yuck!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

salmar80 wrote:
22 Nov 2020 17:03
Also, run D been a bright spot so far. Some blunders but more solid plays made by maligned guys. I can live with 3.3 yards allowed per rush. Rivers will make plays, he's good. I'd like more pressure from the 4 man rushes, and wouldn't hurt to sprinkle in some blitzes.

O making Indy's D look nothing like top unit. Oline has held up surprisingly well at pass pro with Runyan at LG, Elgton filling in admirably at C and Patrick at RG.
Our pressure has been better than I thought. Clark got a pressure. Z had a sack but was held and the flag pulled them bac. Gary had a sack but just sucked at closing.

And we had pressure on Rivers on their 3rd and 8 conversion.

That 3rd and 8 play really sucks. Colts just mad a great play and Kevin guessed wrong. Overall our defense has played well. They just need to tighten up this half. Colts are definitely in position to put up 30+ if we don't get off the field on 3rd down.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
22 Nov 2020 17:05
Football Team vs. Cowboys for Thanksgiving... Yuck!
I'm okay with worthless games on Thanksgiving. Then I don't get yelled at for not paying attention to family.
Yoop wrote:

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

lupedafiasco wrote:
22 Nov 2020 16:59
I thought Rodgers didn’t have the high arcing long ball anymore. A lot of the time he throws it flat as hell on them deep balls. Give your guys a chance to go up and get it. Sometimes you end up with PI like that. It’s usually a low percentage INT thought because the receiver will always play it better than a DB.
Rodgers mentioned this on his pat mcafee show this week - talk about Russell Wilson throwing this ball often. Really good breakdown on the type of throw.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to throw it after talking about it on show.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

King is very physical in run support. I like that.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

That first run of the half is just a microcosm of our OLB play against the run...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Savage with a tackle. A rare sighting.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I wish we could put preston in a 3 point stance where sucky lowry is and get Gary on the field where preston is
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Abusing Z Smith...

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

lupedafiasco wrote:
22 Nov 2020 17:11
Savage with a tackle. A rare sighting.
I better get some votes for Here's Johnny! :banana:

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

The Barry Alvarez quote comes to mind:

"Coach, when are you going to do something besides hand the ball off to Ron Dayne?"

"When they stop Ron Dayne."
Last edited by Ghost_Lombardi on 22 Nov 2020 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

WHy are we in Nickle/Dime? They haven't thrown the ball yet!!!

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

Pckfn23 wrote:
22 Nov 2020 17:14
WHy are we in Nickle/Dime? They haven't thrown the ball yet!!!
The Ghost of Dom Capers...

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Defense is gonna be tired after this drive :bkw:
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

More soft coverage, $%@#!