Week 12 Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Come on 49ers!!!!!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
29 Nov 2020 18:02
Come on 49ers!!!!!
MIDFIELD

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
29 Nov 2020 18:02
Come on 49ers!!!!!
They did it!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Now come on Chiefs!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Love how Shananan went for that fourth and inches. Lots of loser coaches like Anthony Lynn would have kicked it there and given the rams time.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

This Rams loss was huge because we now should also get the tiebreaker over the Rams at 4 losses if we drop to TEN.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

mahommes is such a smart player. Sliding in bounds was great. He’s on his way to being an all timer.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

And just like that we are in the thick of the #1 seed race again.

All we need is for the Chiefs to beat the Saints and Rams to beat the Hawks.

Or we need Taysom Hill to not go undefeated. The Chiefs to beat the Saints and the Hawks lose twice and we are likely the #1 seed even at 12 wins.
Yoop wrote:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Gotta say, no matter how the NFC playoffs shake out, I think the top dogs of this conference are outclassed by the top dogs of the AFC.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Tonight is a big, big game. If the Eagles can wrap us a gift like they did for us vs San Fran, we would have the tie breaker over SEA even at 4 losses with a loss over TEN due to conference wins.

I think we also might just have the tiebreaker now over LA Rams too because of common opponent with the 49ers. But I'm not exactly sure because they beat the Bucs.

Regardless, the Hawks losing to one of the NFC East teams would be absolutely huge for us. One of those teams needs to take the division and pretend they belong in the NFL playoffs.
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

2 or 3 depending on who wins tonight. Saints are going to drop a few without Brees.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

At 13-3 we don't hold the tiebreaker in a 3 way time and not head to head over the Seahawks, Saints we do.

At 12-4 and having us lose to the Titans, Saints to the Chiefs, and Seahawks to the 49ers, we hold all tiebreakers.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
30 Nov 2020 08:26
At 13-3 we don't hold the tiebreaker in a 3 way time and not head to head over the Seahawks, Saints we do.

At 12-4 and having us lose to the Titans, Saints to the Chiefs, and Seahawks to the 49ers, we hold all tiebreakers.
We do. I think the Rams would still hold it over us if we are both at 12 losses.

But it is very interesting how we may not be the 1 seed at 13-3 but would be at 12-4.

If the Eagles beat the Hawks and the Falcons keep their season alive and beat the Satins before our Eagles game next week....we will be completely in the driver's seat. All we would have to do then is beat the Eagles, Lions, Panthers and Bears to be the 1 seed.

So FLY EAGLES FLY tonight.
Yoop wrote:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
30 Nov 2020 08:55
If the Eagles beat the Hawks and the Falcons keep their season alive and beat the Satins before our Eagles game next week....we will be completely in the driver's seat. All we would have to do then is beat the Eagles, Lions, Panthers and Bears to be the 1 seed.

I mean, I can ROOT for that.

But Seattle's going to win by 15+

I'm excited for y'all to actually physically watch the Eagles play football tonight. It's unbearable. They cannot block anyone.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
30 Nov 2020 10:09
go pak go wrote:

I'm excited for y'all to actually physically watch the Eagles play football tonight. It's unbearable. They cannot block anyone.
Yeah. Most realistic shot obviously is we need to win out and the Rams beat the Hawks and the Chiefs beat the Saints.

Honestly the top 3 teams in the NFC have I believe the easiest remaining schedules.

The Packers have the Titans.
The Seahawks have the Rams and 49ers. 49ers will only matter if they are still potentially in it.
The Saints have the Chiefs and Vikings (though I am somewhat optimistic ATL could give them a fight).

Otherwise all remaining teams have very winnable games. Even if Brees isn't in the lineup.
Last edited by go pak go on 30 Nov 2020 10:21, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
30 Nov 2020 10:09
go pak go wrote:

That's a bad team and that entire division is plain bad. They will be lucky for the division winner to get to 7 wins.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
30 Nov 2020 08:26

So they are actually giving a 3 way tiebreker to the Saints in this scenario if the Falcons/Vikes and Chiefs beat the Saints and the Rams beat the Hawks and we drop to TEN.
image.png
image.png (70.48 KiB) Viewed 300 times
Each time they are saying the Saints win the 3 way breaker because of common opponent.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

It is unbelievable how bad other centers are in the league to not snap the ball when the opponent jumps offsides.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Oh my goodness the Eagles are terrible.

Carson Wentz and his receivers are pathetic.
Yoop wrote: