Linsley - sprained MCL

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Linsley - sprained MCL

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

What is the timeline for that?

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

If it's a sprain without any tearing he could be ready next game or out the next 2.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Like any injury, it depends on the severity. Surgery is likely not required with an MCL which is a plus.

As a rule, MCL injuries in the NFL usually take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks.

If I were to give a timeline, I would expect Linsley to be back in 2 - 6 weeks.

I think the earliest could be as soon as Detroit. The most likely would be TEN or Chicago. And the late return would be in the playoffs.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Hold him out for as long as it takes. We will win the division without him, but need him to win in the playoffs.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
30 Nov 2020 14:55
Like any injury, it depends on the severity. Surgery is likely not required with an MCL which is a plus.

As a rule, MCL injuries in the NFL usually take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks.

If I were to give a timeline, I would expect Linsley to be back in 2 - 6 weeks.

I think the earliest could be as soon as Detroit. The most likely would be TEN or Chicago. And the late return would be in the playoffs.
Will be telling to see if he goes on IR before the game this week. If not, they likely expect him to be in the 1-3 week range than the 3-5 week range