Eagles @ Packers GDT - 3:25 - CBS

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Savage with 3 athletic INTs in two games. :aok:

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Wentz has to be psychologically damaged. First, Foles takes his team to the Super Bowl, then he sucks at a historically bad rate, and now he's losing snaps to Hurts.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Was definitely doing really good until Hurts came in and got his big plays.

Held Philly to 278 Yards.

117 Yards Rushing and 161 Yards Passing.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:21
Drj820 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:18
That’s cool haha I’ve been saying anytime I think of it that I don’t like how we throw on 4th and 1 and pass on 3rd and 4th and goal from the inch line. I wish we had the patience to run it between the tackles more. The best teams get the ball in that spot and run the clock, not three straight throws and punts. It makes people skeptical when week after week we are in blow out territory, and then all of a sudden we win a close one.
Why do you focus on the latter part of your sentence instead of the part I've bolded?

Makes you confident when week after week you get into blowout territory against teams and when things get tighter, we almost always still pull out the win (Colts excepted)
Im happy with this game. I’m not taking a dump on the team. But to be up 20, then have the game get within 7 in a blink of an eye in the 4th quarter...is why people aren’t always sold on the team as the best of the best. Just speaking matter of factly.

Great win!
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

lupedafiasco wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:21
Gotta give it to Savage. He’s the worst tackler on the team including the offensive players but he makes plays in the passing game.
But not if you include special teams... LOL SCOTT!!
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

This place makes me feel like I'm on Bears board or something. Like why is it hard to convince Packers fans that the Packers are good while they're winning?

Like, Tony Romo is out here saying there's no team in the NFC who looks good enough to pick against us and how we're going to be a "hard out" in the playoffs, but the FANS are clinching their fists and kvetching about every play that goes poorly. It's REALLY making this forum a lot less fun for me. So few people to celebrate and enjoy the ride with. So many people trying to argue about how poorly this will end. I'm tired of it.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

We would host Minnesota of the playoffs started tomorrow

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:24

Eagles can't block.

Hurts can move.

That's really all it is.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

[mention]YoHoChecko[/mention] if being apart of game thread during the game isn’t your thing, or give you your optimal viewing experience, I respect it man! No worries.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:25
go pak go wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:24

Eagles can't block.

Hurts can move.

That's really all it is.
Yeah he really gives them the best chance just bc of his wheels

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Today the 9-2 Saints barely held off the 4-7 Falcons at the end of the game
Today the 8-3 Seahawks lost to the 4-7 Giants
Today the 6-5 Raiders hit a miracle deep ball to hold off the 0-11 Jets
Today the 7-4 Colts held off the 4-7 Texans who had 2 4th quarter possessions with a chance to take the lead
Today the 5-6 Vikings went to overtime against the 1-11 Jags.

But the Eagles briefly came within a TD of us on a punt return and that's why some people are skeptical of how good this team is.

:horse: :kaboom:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Well today was a good day folks.

We get a nice win. Wish it would have been a bit more fun but that's who the Packers are.

But the Giants getting the win by dominating on the ground was huge. We can lose to TEN and still have the tiebreaker over SEA because of conference record.

Still though, the Saints are legit and I think we need to win out to have a shot at that top seed.

Stupid Todd Gurley losing 7 yards on a run on 3rd and 2.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:29
Today the 7-4 Colts held off the 4-7 Texans who had 2 4th quarter possessions with a chance to take the lead

But the Eagles briefly came within a TD of us on a punt return and that's why some people are skeptical of how good this team is.

Im sure their fans wonder if their teams are ready to win a sb too.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Thought our Oline was awesome today. Thought our offense was awesome.

Really too bad about 83 and 19 dropping it. We need them to catch these to build their confidence and swagger.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Good win. Love Tonyan and Gary’s development. Maybe EQ and MVS Can see the field less and less with some evolution from Malik Taylor and Tavon

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Rashan Gary was lights out the first half. Definitely disappeared in the 2nd half for the exception of forcing Hurts out of bounce.

Gary's speed is such a weapon against fast QBs. They just can't escape Gary.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:33
Good win. Love Tonyan and Gary’s development. Maybe EQ and MVS Can see the field less and less with some evolution from Malik Taylor and Tavon
Have to think Tavon will suit up next week with Ervin out.

But honestly we have to keep playing 83 and 19. They are better players. They just have to figure out the whole catching thing.
Yoop wrote:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:33
Thought our Oline was awesome today. Thought our offense was awesome.

Really too bad about 83 and 19 dropping it. We need them to catch these to build their confidence and swagger.
Do we know when Wagner came in and why?

Seemed like Rodgers was under a bit more duress on those two 4th quarter possessions where we gave it up really quickly and didn't know if that was to blame. Would have to have some analysis done there, because I wasn't watching closely enough

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

YoHoChecko wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:29

Yep, exactly.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

*their

The left needs to be exterminated

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
06 Dec 2020 18:35
Have to think Tavon will suit up next week with Ervin out.

But honestly we have to keep playing 83 and 19. They are better players. They just have to figure out the whole catching thing.
EQ's one drop would have been a tough low catch, anyway. I'm not too concerned about that one. MVS has a remarkably low catch rate, not to mention the very visible drops. So it's a concern but his speed still helps.

I don't have expectations of Tavon Austin being worked into the passing game a ton that quickly.