That "Fun Feel"

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

NCF wrote:
02 Nov 2020 06:50
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
02 Nov 2020 05:09
Having fun waiting for the people that opposed my early season notion that the Packers would split with the Vikings, to stand up and please identify themselves.

:woohoo: :rotf:
This pleases you?
Don't worry Leroy.........I picked the Packers to sweep the Bears and Lions. Just waitin' now. :clap:

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Having fun waiting for the people that opposed my early season notion that the Packers would split with the Vikings, to stand up and please identify themselves.
I probably wasn't here yet, but I would have vociferously opposed your split with vikes notion if I was.
So if nobody else steps up, you can unleash with great fervor on me.

Also, I once read that people who celebrate when they are proven correct either aren't right very often or don't know how to act like they've been there before. :mrgreen:
IT. IS. TIME

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BSA wrote:
11 Nov 2020 12:15
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
I probably wasn't here yet, but I would have vociferously opposed your split with vikes notion if I was.
So if nobody else steps up, you can unleash with great fervor on me.

Also, I once read that people who celebrate when they are proven correct either aren't right very often or don't know how to act like they've been there before. :mrgreen:
No celebrations here ............ I hate Packers losses to the Vikings and Bears as much as anyone. Been through way too much pain and suffering at Bears-Packers and Vikings-Packers games in person ........... or just watching on TV.

Never did to the Vikings what Randy Moss says we did though :cigar:

Probably worth just one of those Favregettaboutits. GO PACK GO !!

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

wrong topic
Last edited by Yoop on 12 Nov 2020 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

We are going to get in our "fun stretch" of the season now.

Sit back and watch this team come together in the 2nd half. :)
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

So we have won two straight and are just one game away from controlling our own destiny for the top seed. I am having fun again. :banana: :banana:

Also, this team is fun. You know what I love about this play? MVS making three blocks. David B running like crazy. Adams actually trying (seriously for a level WR like him....this is rare), Rodgers running 15 yards behind trying to make a block and probably my favorite thing of all......

Tim Boyle Laser Show streaking into the endzone with his parka on needing celebrate with teammates. :rotf: :banana: :banana:

I mean how is this not the epitome of fun. And Timmy does this every time. I love that guy. The best backup we have ever had from an enjoyment factor and the most entertaining backup quarterback we have had for a TD celebration since Matt Hasselback tried to jump in his own teammates and they let him fall to the ground in MN on his fake FG TD pass.

Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Yep, told BF and NCF that earlier this week. Regardless of how this season ends up, it has been a blast so far. We have a fun and talented group of players, no matter what the negative Nancy's say.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

IT. IS. TIME

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

BSA wrote:
09 Dec 2020 17:35
We miss ya Lambeau !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVMtW8U ... e=youtu.be
He has done so so sooo many videos.

That literally could have been his best one. Wish I could have randomly seen him filming that while driving past. I definitely would have stopped in for a Miller Lite and a brat with him. :lol:

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

BF004 wrote:
10 Dec 2020 08:53
That literally could have been his best one.
He does such amazing work;
I've lived outside the state since '87 and he really helps me tell the story of "This is Wisconsin and These are my people"
IT. IS. TIME

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

BSA wrote:
10 Dec 2020 10:26
BF004 wrote:
I've lived outside the state since '87 and he really helps me tell the story of "This is Wisconsin and These are my people"
NOOOOOO! I was just talking about him yesterday (This was his best video for sure), but he is more Yooper like than GB! No one here talks like that! :lol:

But I guess I do drink a bunch of miller lite, go to kwik trip, grill brats. Oh hell, he is pretty accurate!!!!! :lol: :lol:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Packfntk wrote:
10 Dec 2020 10:50
BSA wrote:
BF004 wrote:
NOOOOOO! I was just talking about him yesterday (This was his best video for sure), but he is more Yooper like than GB! No one here talks like that! :lol:

But I guess I do drink a bunch of miller lite, go to kwik trip, grill brats. Oh hell, he is pretty accurate!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Tells your folks I says hi.
Yoop wrote:

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

go pak go wrote:
10 Dec 2020 11:18
Packfntk wrote:
BSA wrote:

I've never run into people with his particular over-the-top accent, but some are damn close, and he really nails the unique WI phrases. When he wrote "Watch for deer = we love you" I instantly thought of my family :lol:
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
10 Dec 2020 12:53
go pak go wrote:
10 Dec 2020 11:18
Packfntk wrote:

I've never run into people with his particular over-the-top accent, but some are damn close, and he really nails the unique WI phrases. When he wrote "Watch for deer = we love you" I instantly thought of my family :lol:
HAHAHAHA! Yeah, going up to my father in-laws place (Bowler, WI) we have to drive a long way down highway 29, then navigate through tons of woods to get to his place. He always says, "Watch for deer, where there is one, there are more"!

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

It is still here. Last night more than ever.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Packfntk wrote:
28 Dec 2020 12:24
It is still here. Last night more than ever.
Oh yeah! Certainly was.

Firstly, I LOVE snow games. Just a whole another level of ambiance compared with a sterile air-conditioned dome. Magical!

Then there's the thrill of exceeding expectations. I feared Henry was gonna make a mockery of the D, but naaaah, we made a mockery of theirs. I thought Dillon would be marginally successful, but he just kept getting better. I sorta feared our concentration or effort level would falter at some point, since this was essentially a meaningless game, but we had zero penalties and kept grinding 'til the end.

And there's the growing belief that maybe, just maybe......... :lombardi:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Christo
Reactions:

Post by Christo »

Gunzaan wrote:
06 Oct 2020 13:23
I was with you all the way until you compared Alexander to Deon Sanders. You were talking about persona and/or energy that they bring... but no, that isn’t a comparison I’d want to suggest.

Otherwise, spot on.
I think he's talking about the on field swagger that Alexander has. Never got the impression he was saying he's as good as Sanders.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Christo wrote:
28 Dec 2020 18:18
Gunzaan wrote:
I was with you all the way until you compared Alexander to Deon Sanders. You were talking about persona and/or energy that they bring... but no, that isn’t a comparison I’d want to suggest.

Otherwise, spot on.
I think he's talking about the on field swagger that Alexander has. Never got the impression he was saying he's as good as Sanders.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Packfntk wrote:
29 Dec 2020 08:14
Christo wrote:
28 Dec 2020 18:18
Gunzaan wrote:

Otherwise, spot on.
Even so, Sanders was a me first kind of guy. I get the sense that, despite the confidence and swagger, Jaire will always be a team first guy.

Read More. Post Less.