2020 Packer Offense: Predictions

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I'm adjusting players' "pace" for missed games, by using a per-game basis and how many games they will play if they completed each game from here on out. My initial projections were not calculated per-game, so left room for missed time in there, so I make no adjustments to me predictions.

So here's where we stand...

As a team:
image.png
image.png (22.15 KiB) Viewed 176 times
Rushing:
image.png
image.png (18.46 KiB) Viewed 176 times
Receiving:
image.png
image.png (24.05 KiB) Viewed 176 times
*(currently using MVS as WR2 which is silly given his disappearing act, but with Lazard still out for a bit, we don't have anyone else, statistically, who makes any sense)

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Of note, through 5 games played for Aaron Jones and one game missed, Jones is on pace to have the exact number of carries and catches I predicted for him :o

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Not that anyone is sitting around with baited breath for updates, but my hard drive crashed two weeks ago and I lost my original spreadsheet and I'm too busy with work to re-create it, which is why I bailed on updating this throughout the season, like at the midpoint.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

Cool play design from MLF, broken down by Dan Orlovsky who can barely contain himself

IT. IS. TIME

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

2020 Packers offense is just killing it
Had anybody predicted these numbers in August, they'd probably have been laughed at

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2020/1 ... l-in-both/

"The Green Bay Packers are leading the way during the most prolific scoring season in NFL history
Matt LaFleur’s team is first in points scored (379, 31.6 per game) and touchdowns (48) entering Week 14.

The Packers are on pace for 505 points this season. The franchise has only scored over 500 points once before (560, 2011). The Packers are also on pace for 64 total touchdowns, which would rank second in team history (70, 2011)."
IT. IS. TIME

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Rolling through this old thread chuckling at how many predictions I made that our offense has already surpassed with a game to go. Total yards, rushing yards, passing yards, Tonyan's numbers, Davante's numbers, Jones' numbers. I predicted a 4% increase in offensive output over last year moving us from middle of the pack to top 10, and instead we've increased lightyears beyond that to top 3