Here's Johnny!! (Hello Kitty) DET Wk14

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

MVs
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Marquez, for sure. A very good day.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

I agree with MVS

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Clark had a sack and literally crushed Stafford on a run, legally knocking him outta the game.

Tonyan had a TD and some other key catches.

My Tavon didn't mess up on STs, and had a couple of positive plays on O (he obviously hasn't grasped the entire playbook yet).

But the vote goes to MVS, who had a complete game, a TD and made some tough catches and no dropsies.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Tough call this week. My immediate responses were Crosby, MVS, and Tonyan. Obvi, no one took Crosby, so I'm in the same boat as everyone else here... but I'll go MVS because it was a different kind of production from him today, and exactly the kind we've lacked from him--just a reliable option throughout the offense up and down the field.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Clark for me.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

I'm going Clark he was throwing guys around today. Busted up the flea flicker, had a sack and snapped Matt in half.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I get the Kenny Clark votes and it was nice to see him round back into form, but I can't look away from what MVS did especially on the TD. MVS for me.

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

MVS