Titans @ Packers - SNF GDT - 12/27 7:25 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Dec 2020 15:54
Wow.

Read More. Post Less.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
21 Dec 2020 16:48
Tannehill is somewhat limited running the ball, right?
Had a sweet bootleg for a TD against the kitties.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I am really excited for this game. This is a really good team coming in with everything to play for. We really have no pressure, but still gain a lot from a win. But so we can play loose, take some gambles, maybe get more aggressive on D, go for it on 4th down when maybe we shouldn't, mix in a fake punt or field goal, just have some fun. Hopefully we can go out and punch them in the mouth, limit Henry and come away with the W and an exceedingly great chance of getting the #1 seed.

Sticking with what I said earlier in what wasn't a prediction at the time, but Packers 38, Titans 34. We get one extra stand than they do and force the extra FG.

I'll even call Rodgers gets the winning TD score with <1 minute to go on his 5th TD of the day, essentially winning the league's MVP award.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

The 2020 Titans lost to the 2020 Bengals...despite the Bengals giving up 200 yards on the ground
IT. IS. TIME

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
22 Dec 2020 14:19
I am really excited for this game. This is a really good team coming in with everything to play for. We really have no pressure, but still gain a lot from a win. But so we can play loose, take some gambles, maybe get more aggressive on D, go for it on 4th down when maybe we shouldn't, mix in a fake punt or field goal, just have some fun. Hopefully we can go out and punch them in the mouth, limit Henry and come away with the W and an exceedingly great chance of getting the #1 seed.

Sticking with what I said earlier in what wasn't a prediction at the time, but Packers 38, Titans 34. We get one extra stand than they do and force the extra FG.

I'll even call Rodgers gets the winning TD score with <1 minute to go on his 5th TD of the day, essentially winning the league's MVP award.
I'm really excited too. We got really fortunate how it all worked out to essentially make this game a mulligan game.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go wrote:
22 Dec 2020 15:35
BF004 wrote:

I'm really excited too. We got really fortunate how it all worked out to essentially make this game a mulligan game.
I mean, kind of a mulligan, but I don't want to wait at all.

Plus we have owned Chicago lately, but that D is still real and if they are fighting for a chance to go to the playoffs, that will not be a gimme. I mean look at Detroit week 17 last year with us. We just saw the Rams lose to the Jets and Steelers to the Bengals.

Go and TCB now, root for LA, and lets get it done this week.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

BF004 wrote:
22 Dec 2020 15:46
Plus we have owned Chicago lately, but that D is still real and if they are fighting for a chance to go to the playoffs, that will not be a gimme. I mean look at Detroit week 17 last year with us. We just saw the Rams lose to the Jets and Steelers to the Bengals.

I wanna lock it up this week primarily because it would be incredibly satisfying to eliminate the Bears from the playoff while playing some backups and not needing the game at all.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
22 Dec 2020 15:46
go pak go wrote:
22 Dec 2020 15:35
BF004 wrote:

I mean, kind of a mulligan, but I don't want to wait at all.

Mulligan doesn't mean rollover and lose. Mulligan means if it happens to not be our night so be it, but this will present us a great test and prepare us for the post season with a guaranteed shot to redeem ourselves if we lose.

Now that is cool. Especially as a fan. I can actually watch and enjoy the game rather than be a nervous ball of energy like I normally am can't waiting until it's over and we win.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Dec 2020 16:51
33 for 173 yards this season.
Tannehill has played in all 14 games..........I guess that's about 2 tries per game and about 5.5 yards per carry.

In 14 games Tannehill's been sacked 20 times.

Tannehill has thrown only 5 INTs all season. 31 TD passes so far.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BSA wrote:
22 Dec 2020 14:48
The 2020 Titans lost to the 2020 Bengals...despite the Bengals giving up 200 yards on the ground
Well then its official ........... WE CAN DO THIS! :cigar:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

Looks like we'll see more Linsley and more Dillon on Sunday night- that's good news across the entire OL

Jake Sternberger is on concussion # 2 or # 3 ?
I believe he's had two in games and I thought he got one from the joint practice with Houston last year
IT. IS. TIME

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

AJ Dillon time.
Yoop wrote:

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

IT. IS. TIME

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

BSA wrote:
22 Dec 2020 19:24
Looks like we'll see more Linsley and more Dillon on Sunday night- that's good news across the entire OL

Jake Sternberger is on concussion # 2 or # 3 ?
I believe he's had two in games and I thought he got one from the joint practice with Houston last year
I'm kinda worried about Sternberger. These head injuries could be career threatening. :(

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

image.png
image.png (2.09 MiB) Viewed 358 times
RIP JustJeff

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Wow. I remember that guy, and beating the Titans pretty good that game, but I didn't remember that we dropped a 50-burger on them (while shutting them out). :shock:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Labrev wrote:
23 Dec 2020 09:54
Wow. I remember that guy, and beating the Titans pretty good that game, but I didn't remember that we dropped a 50-burger on them (while shutting them out). :shock:

No shutout. They got 7

Big game. I'm excited for the challenge. Titans might be the best roster we play. Their D has been bad and sucks at getting to the qb but their still is talent there. Esp in the secondary. Establish the run and give AR all day to pick them apart. I mean they are the worst at getting pressure.

I really want to see jaire man up on brown all day. Take him away and tilt help towards davis. Henry will get yards but him alone wont beat us. Shutdown the passing game. Hit tannahill early and often. This should be a pride game to show the league we arent getting beat at Lambeau

38-30

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Titans haven't had a sack since the end of November. Let's keep it that way.
RIP JustJeff

lulu
Reactions:

Post by lulu »

Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Dec 2020 12:01
Kamal Martin and Krys Barnes on the field at all times when Henry is in the game. If 4 WRs in the game drop a DL for a DB. If 3 WRs in the game, drop Amos down to play man on the slot or play zone. Play hyper aggressive with the interior defensive lineman to stop Henry before he gets started.

One thing I liked about Saturday's game was that the team was frustrated with the win. It's easy to dismiss things with a win, but I think the way we won got to Rodgers and LeFluer and they will look into more than they normally would have.
How much do you want to wager that Pettine goes dime most of the game??? Just to !@#$ us off...and it will!