Packers Sign Jared Veldheer

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

So he never got in an offensive line formation during practice? These aren’t the droids you are looking for, move along.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

lake shark wrote:
13 Jan 2021 20:20
So he never got in an offensive line formation during practice?
I believe he he did- and that's my mistake. I was only referring to his time inside the facility in my previous comment.
IT. IS. TIME

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Didn’t mean to criticize. Just hoping he didn’t do anything in practice. But realistically whoever he lined up next to and blocked are at risk. Dagnabit

Edit- Tuesday practice was a walkthrough so hopefully that means he was more isolated.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

lake shark wrote:
13 Jan 2021 20:43
Didn’t mean to criticize.
you're not - I just didn't think about the practice field (duh)

Veldheer went from his Indy pod on Fri, to Buffalo for a game on Saturday, to GB on Monday. And he tested neg. on Monday per reports
Which suggests either a false pos. on Tues. or he just got infected and wasn't shedding enough virus on Monday for the test to pick it up.
He's out on Sat either way, but IF he can string together a couple of neg results, he can play in NFCCG.
IT. IS. TIME

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Pckfn23 wrote:
12 Jan 2021 10:04
Watching the Packers smacking the Seahawks while nursing a hangover from my birthday party the night before.
What day was your birthday?