Rams @ Packers - NFCD Playoff GDT - 1/16 - 3:35 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Don't look like we're gonna get that lucky. Kupp and Donald are expected plays it looks for Sat.
RIP JustJeff

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Good news though: looks like everyone was at practice today (except for Keke), which means we are in the clear so far with COVID.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

kyle.mccarroll wrote:
14 Jan 2021 13:08
Good news though: looks like everyone was at practice today (except for Keke), which means we are in the clear so far with COVID.
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Wow, sorry Keke out on Tuesday Wednesday, I was figuring might as well just add him to the IR at this point.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Wolford is out. So it is Goff and the Bortles backing him up.
RIP JustJeff

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Oh that's awesome re: Keke. If he's on the field, that means he's gotta be close. Guessing he'll be back next week if we win (and maybe have a shot for this week too).

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

kyle.mccarroll wrote:
14 Jan 2021 13:48
Oh that's awesome re: Keke. If he's on the field, that means he's gotta be close.
yes. working on the side today is good news
then on field work Friday means he might get clearance for Sat.
IT. IS. TIME

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

BF004 wrote:
14 Jan 2021 13:45
Wow, sorry Keke out on Tuesday Wednesday, I was figuring might as well just add him to the IR at this point.
God forbid something happens to Clark, I'd like to keep Keke available if possible. Our depth on the line just sucks. Snacks was a great sign, but I only expect him to be in there when LA tries to run the ball hard. Here's to hoping he's able to play Saturday.
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

TheGreenMan wrote:
14 Jan 2021 14:21
BF004 wrote:
14 Jan 2021 13:45
God forbid something happens to Clark, I'd like to keep Keke available if possible. Our depth on the line just sucks. Snacks was a great sign, but I only expect him to be in there when LA tries to run the ball hard. Here's to hoping he's able to play Saturday.
Oh, I obviously want him in there, but when you've been out this long with a concussion, just take your time with it. I'd rather have him the next 10 years than the next 10 plays.

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

MLF says he'll be doubtful.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Kingsley needs to get back. He’s the 2nd best pass rusher on the DL that we have next to Clark. To be out nearly 4 weeks because of a concussion is absurd.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

go pak go wrote:
12 Jan 2021 08:52
I am really excited for Darnell Savage and Adrian Amos this postseason.

Savage has the opportunity to breakout and start being at that upper echelon of safeties. He has been that good the 2nd half of the year. Keep it moving Darnell.
Amos and Savage are also who I want to step up the most. If they play the run strong, are solid in coverage, and grab a turnover here and there...
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
14 Jan 2021 20:01
Kingsley needs to get back. He’s the 2nd best pass rusher on the DL that we have next to Clark. To be out nearly 4 weeks because of a concussion is absurd.
I doubt he would be a difference maker against the Rams and we definitely shouldn't need him tomorrow.

Although he sure would help against the Saints, Bucs, Bills or Chiefs.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

BF004 wrote:
15 Jan 2021 09:12
lupedafiasco wrote:
14 Jan 2021 20:01
I doubt he would be a difference maker against the Rams and we definitely shouldn't need him tomorrow.

Although he sure would help against the Saints, Bucs, Bills or Chiefs.
I wouldn’t say he would be a difference maker but he would be a contributor. He’s had a solid season and having a deep rotation up front is good for us against a team that’s gonna want to run.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Apple weather is showing 50% chance of snow. Would be good to have a slick ball with Goffs small hands and injured thumb.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

lupedafiasco wrote:
15 Jan 2021 09:42
Apple weather is showing 50% chance of snow. Would be good to have a slick ball with Goffs small hands and injured thumb.
Any precipitation looks to be before kick-off, but maybe that is a mental advantage before they even hit the field.

Read More. Post Less.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

Lol this half baked fo breakdown, rams defense gave up nearly 300 points which would be good for ~5th in the NFL last season, they aren't some 2000 Ravens juggarnaught. Then they claim gb is vulnerable because they were trialing Jacksonville, while simultaneously ignoring the rams lost to the jets.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

23 hours away!!!

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

BF004 wrote:
15 Jan 2021 16:36

23 hours away!!!
Those poor bastards... Maintenance I mean. Not the Rams.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Willink wrote:
15 Jan 2021 15:54
Lol this half baked fo breakdown, rams defense gave up nearly 300 points which would be good for ~5th in the NFL last season, they aren't some 2000 Ravens juggarnaught. Then they claim gb is vulnerable because they were trialing Jacksonville, while simultaneously ignoring the rams lost to the jets.
As these cold weather games usually go, I think it'll be the line of scrimmage play over the full 60 minutes that determines the outcome. Packers will need to protect Aaron Rodgers to keep the chains moving, rush the ball effectively, and not turn the ball over. Really looking forward to a masterpiece game by the Packers coaching staff and players.

Just recall the last big playoff game at Lambeau Field --> Packers vs. Seahawks. Yards passing and rushing were pretty much even. Quarterback ratings were pretty much even. Pack scored 4 TDs, Seahawks scored 3 TDs. Russell Wilson was sacked 5 times..........Aaron Rodgers was sacked only twice. Turnover battle was even (zero TOs). # first downs was even. Time of possession was even. Seahawks were 1 for 2 in field goal attempts. Packers had no field goal attempts.

Not including Russell Wilson's rushing stats the Packers D held the Seahawks to 46 yards rushing. Not including Aaron Rodgers' rushing stats the Packers had 95 yards rushing. Summary: In a mistake free game on both sides, the Packers held the edge rushing the ball and sacking the QB. Packers 28, Seahawks 23.

9 Packers got All-Pro votes (Rodgers, Linsley, Bakh, Jenkins, Adams, Z, Jaire, Crosby, Amos)
2 Rams got All-Pro votes (Donald and Ramsey).

Game over yet! :idn:

GO PACKERS!!