Rams @ Packers - NFCD Playoff GDT - 1/16 - 3:35 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

dsr
Reactions:

Post by dsr »

BF004 wrote:
15 Jan 2021 16:36

23 hours away!!!
What a shame.

Perhaps they can get changed on the plane and go straight from the aeroplane onto the field.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Lil Wayne is dropping another Packers song today at 845pm eastern. It’s supposed to be heard by the team first and then released to the general public.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

lupedafiasco wrote:
15 Jan 2021 19:12
Lil Wayne is dropping another Packers song today at 845pm eastern. It’s supposed to be heard by the team first and then released to the general public.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

I have not been this pumped for a game at Lambeau in, like, forever. Clocking in at 10am to get my game face on. :banana: :lombardi:
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

It looks like they might matchup well against us but will it be enough? I tend to think we'll win.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

texas wrote:
16 Jan 2021 02:05
It looks like they might matchup well against us but will it be enough? I tend to think we'll win.
If the Rams had a good QB they'd be what the Kaepernick-49ers were to us back then. So if Goff has a lifetime game we will lose, because our defense will allow 25+ points and Rodgers' offense will stutter like in 2012 vs. Giants or 2013 vs. 49ers. But that's a big If. Goff is hurt and didn't look like a threat lately. Still, this is no gimme like if we would have played the Bears or Washington. I also think we'll win eventually because #12, Jones & Adams are better than LA's defense.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

These guys aren't that good. They are an average team with a top D but nothing else. We smoked the damaged version of the Niners this year. They lost twice to them. Like any bares team they are working for the pick 6, or the turnover to score on a short field, cause they can't depend on the offense. Akers is no different then an average back. Goff sucks.

You can beat them right off the bat with play action. We are going to move the ball and score early and often. Our D will shut them down. We are going to win.

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Game day baby let's go! :banana: :beer2:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S PLAYOFFS AND WE ARE THE NUMBER 1 SEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need our RBs to show up today. Also got a feeling Lazard is going to have a day.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Last half of the season:
image.png
image.png (20.14 KiB) Viewed 292 times
image.png
image.png (20.66 KiB) Viewed 292 times
image.png
image.png (22.51 KiB) Viewed 292 times
image.png
image.png (31.95 KiB) Viewed 292 times
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Game Day, bitches!!! This is a classic trap game. I really think this is a must win.

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Had a dream that our first drive ended in a passing TD to Tonyan on crosser in the EZ!

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Price makes sense with Keke out. I like Russell as a priority ST guy, too.

Read More. Post Less.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

I've watched too much "expert" analysis this week and everyone is talking about Akers but no one is mentioning Aaron Jones. Unfortunately I think Jonesy prices himself out of GB today. 120+ yds and 2 TDs today.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

packman114 wrote:
16 Jan 2021 08:26
I've watched too much "expert" analysis this week and everyone is talking about Akers but no one is mentioning Aaron Jones. Unfortunately I think Jonesy prices himself out of GB today. 120+ yds and 2 TDs today.
yep all this talk of Akers gashing us and almost zero to what Jones will do, I tend to think your right, these playoffs will increase the value of Jones, not just today but also with the two games to follow, I expect Jones to be at or near the buck fifty mark with combined yardage today.

GO PACK GO :aok:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
16 Jan 2021 08:36
packman114 wrote:
yep all this talk of Akers gashing us and almost zero to what Jones will do, I tend to think your right, these playoffs will increase the value of Jones, not just today but also with the two games to follow, I expect Jones to be at or near the buck fifty mark with combined yardage today.

GO PACK GO :aok:
Hey Jones. Get your ring and then get your money. We can draft that kid out of Florida to replace him.

Just Go Get that Ring!!!!
Yoop wrote:

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

packman114 wrote:
I am right there with you Packman....I totally agree.

I see Aaron Jones getting touches all day.......many rushes and many pass reception opportunities. Followed up with backbreaking pass completions to our receivers and tight ends.

This is the playoffs.........our star players should be on the field as much as possible. Only platooning/substituting I can support is the defensive line guys.....if they get too tired that can be a bad thing. 3 and outs all day for our defense would be amazing.........but that is unrealistic.

Other than that lets go with out best all day. Including the kick and punt returners.

Let's get out to a 21-0 lead and never look back :box:
Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on 16 Jan 2021 08:46, edited 2 times in total.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I am going to stay with the Aaron Jones love, but in a different fashion. Aaron Jones has 100 yards receiving!