Rams @ Packers - NFCD Playoff GDT - 1/16 - 3:35 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

If you're still searching for way to get JACKED. This video will help. Put it on full screen and sound up.

I'm not a violent person. But when I see that Playoff logo at the end, I am about ready to run through a wall.
Last edited by go pak go on 16 Jan 2021 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
16 Jan 2021 08:43
I am going to stay with the Aaron Jones love, but in a different fashion. Aaron Jones has 100 yards receiving!
I can imagine #33 racing down the sideline.......then cutting back toward the middle of the field......then cutting back toward the sideline.........then sprinting to the endzone. How about if MLF crosses the Rams D up and has Aaron Jones get behind the LBs in the middle of the field on at least one play ......... basically be wide open as the Rams D is freaking out trying to cover Bobby and our WRs. Just imagining all sorts of stuff right now. Give Aaron Rodgers time to survey the field so he can strike over and over again. Get out to a 21-0 lead!

:clap:
Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on 16 Jan 2021 08:52, edited 1 time in total.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

go pak go wrote:
16 Jan 2021 08:47
If you're still searching for way to get JACKED. This video will help. Put it on full screen and sound up.

Watched it about 12 times already.

:aok:

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

NCF wrote:
16 Jan 2021 08:49
go pak go wrote:

Watched it about 12 times already.

:aok:
I keep replaying it too. :rotf:
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Remember how Tyler Ervin kind of had a big game out of no where last year? I am thinking my boy Dominique Dafney has a big day today. Definitely getting his second career TD catch.

:lombardi: :lombardi: :lombardi: :lombardi: :lombardi:

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Pckfn23 wrote:
16 Jan 2021 08:56
I'll Lombardi Trophy that!!

:lombardi:

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

Half Empty
Reactions:

Post by Half Empty »

NCF wrote:
16 Jan 2021 08:10
Game Day, bitches!!! This is a classic trap game. I really think this is a must win.
Even though I'm not a well-versed as many, I had this same thought. :lol:

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

go pak go wrote:

I'm not a violent person. But when I see that Playoff logo at the end, I am about ready to run through a wall.
Dude. Chills.
RIP JustJeff

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Morning of. How are we feeling ladies and gents?

I'm feeling confident. I don't think this is going to be a blowout, as both teams are coming to play. It's having a feeling of a rivalry game (think Bears), with our great O and their great D. Cold, hard fought game. Winner will have the fewest turnovers.

21-17. Pack.
RIP JustJeff

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

I'm thinking 27-20 Pack today. Looking at us with time consuming drives and taking what they give us while they get a late TD to make it look close. I really believe our D wins the game for us.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

TheGreenMan wrote:
16 Jan 2021 09:22
Morning of. How are we feeling ladies and gents?

I'm feeling confident. I don't think this is going to be a blowout, as both teams are coming to play. It's having a feeling of a rivalry game (think Bears), with our great O and their great D. Cold, hard fought game. Winner will have the fewest turnovers.
Same. It may take a bit before we pull away (to the chagrin of many users in GDT), but by the end, I think we will have won pretty convincingly.

WHOOOO, LET'S GET IT!! 8-)
Last edited by Labrev on 16 Jan 2021 09:34, edited 1 time in total.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Just checked the live webcam at Lambeau. I did hope to see a bunch of white stuff on the ground but can’t say I’m terribly disappointed to see weather I know Rodgers and the offense can thrive in.

Feeling really good about today! I’m thinking something like:

Packers - 30
Rams - 20

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

In the 2nd half of the season.

PFF's Highest Rated Cornerback: Jaire Alexander.
PFF's Highest Rated Safety: Adrian Amos
PFF's 2nd Highest Rate Safety: Darnell Savage
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
16 Jan 2021 09:34
Just checked the live webcam at Lambeau. I did hope to see a bunch of white stuff on the ground but can’t say I’m terribly disappointed to see weather I know Rodgers and the offense can thrive in.

Feeling really good about today! I’m thinking something like:

Packers - 30
Rams - 20
Yeah I will be surprised/disappointed if the Rams score more than 20 points. Our defense is pointing up.
Yoop wrote:

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Anyone see Greg Jennings pick the Rams to win a couple of days ago? And now he has the Pack.

Dude is a total loser.
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

31 to 17 Packers.
Yoop wrote:

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

go pak go wrote:
16 Jan 2021 09:40
In the 2nd half of the season.

PFF's Highest Rated Cornerback: Jaire Alexander.
PFF's Highest Rated Safety: Adrian Amos
PFF's 2nd Highest Rate Safety: Darnell Savage

They've been playing well as a unit, but that's a bit surprising. I envisioned this young secondary to become a strong point on the team a couple of years back, and so far that looks like it's the case now. Well, I was expecting Jackson to be more part of the starting unit, he's about the only disappointing thing in the secondary currently.
RIP JustJeff

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

go pak go wrote:

Yeah, I watched that when I got up this morning and almost ripped off my shirt. Inject that straight into my veins!