Rams @ Packers - NFCD Playoff GDT - 1/16 - 3:35 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

image.png
image.png (29.29 KiB) Viewed 416 times

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Kind of annoying watching the FOX crew now "being all bought in on GB"

like the national media has been against GB for the last two years. And now suddenly....

Oh their defense!!

Oh their O line!!

Oh their run game!!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
16 Jan 2021 18:35
BTW. When was the last time we ever saw a middle linebacker make a read on the ball like that to make a pick?!!

Barnes is a special player.
so obvious when Barnes went out, the Rams did there best on offense, Barnes came back with the club and was still better then Kirksey, lis, having a true 3 dn ilb really makes a difference, :aok:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
16 Jan 2021 18:51

like the national media has been against GB for the last two years. And now suddenly....

Oh their defense!!

Oh their O line!!

Oh their run game!!
Oh don't victimize us! We didn't play as well as our record last year and people took some time to realize we were better this year. It's ok. Let them laud us now!

:lombardi: :banana: :lombardi: :banana: :lombardi:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

First NFCCG in Lambeau since 2007??!!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

YoHoChecko wrote:
image.png
He is so good. Alot of athletes out there but his games smarts and instincts are league leading

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

go pak go wrote:

Oh their defense!!

Oh their O line!!

Oh their run game!!
I was just thinking the same thing. They're still stuck on their 2016-2018 narrative of "GB is Rodgers and nothing else".
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Pckfn23 wrote:
16 Jan 2021 18:54
First NFCCG in Lambeau since 2007??!!
Yes, I forgot 2007. I was thinking it was 1997.
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
16 Jan 2021 18:56
go pak go wrote:

Oh their defense!!

Oh their O line!!

Oh their run game!!
I was just thinking the same thing. They're still stuck on their 2016-2018 narrative of "GB is Rodgers and nothing else".
I know. Like don't get me wrong. This is the best ball Rodgers has played in his career. He is the MVP for a reason.

But Rodgers was not good today. He needs to put that bad play out of the way. Super nice to win a playoff game when Rodgers is not there. Isn't that what this forum has been complaining about for 10 years?

You saw it today.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

YoHoChecko wrote:
image.png
Played lights out tonight. Was just going to say you hardly seen anything thrown his way.
RIP JustJeff

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

go pak go wrote:
16 Jan 2021 19:00
Crazylegs Starks wrote:
go pak go wrote:

Oh their defense!!

Oh their O line!!

Oh their run game!!
I know. Like don't get me wrong. This is the best ball Rodgers has played in his career. He is the MVP for a reason.

But Rodgers was not good today. He needs to put that bad play out of the way. Super nice to win a playoff game when Rodgers is not there. Isn't that what this forum has been complaining about for 10 years?

You saw it today.
3TD game with no picks, was not good? Thought the whole team played well, outside of special teams.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

YoHoChecko wrote:
image.png
We are going to have to pay that man an absurd amount of money. And he'll deserve all of it.
RIP JustJeff

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

They just said on NBC that the Packers had
  • the most total yards the Rams allowed all year;
  • the most rushing yards the Rams allowed all year;
  • the most passing yards the Rams allowed all year;
  • and the second most points the Rams allowed all year.
Last edited by YoHoChecko on 16 Jan 2021 19:04, edited 1 time in total.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

TheGreenMan wrote:
YoHoChecko wrote:
image.png
Played lights out tonight. Was just going to say you hardly seen anything thrown his way.
Teams are legit scared to throw to his area. Haven't seen that since Woodson!
- Vince Lombardi

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

TheGreenMan wrote:
16 Jan 2021 19:02
go pak go wrote:
Crazylegs Starks wrote:

You saw it today.
3TD game with no picks, was not good? Thought the whole team played well, outside of special teams.
Well, good for most QBs, but he's talking about how ARod had a few high throws, a few behind throws, and those two risky throws at the half. His accuracy was a bit off today. He overthrew MVS on one, too.
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

TheGreenMan wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Crazylegs Starks wrote:

You saw it today.
No it wasn't good. He had some great plays. The TD run was phenomonel. The throw to Tonyan before the half was amazing. The throw to Lazard both times were great.

He was brutal to MVS today. MVS bailed him out a few times. Couldn't other times. Got luck he didn't get picked twice.

No I would not call this a great Rodgers game. It was decent. But we did not win because of Rodgers and that was my larger point.
Yoop wrote:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
16 Jan 2021 18:54
go pak go wrote:

Oh their defense!!

Oh their O line!!

Oh their run game!!
Oh don't victimize us! We didn't play as well as our record last year and people took some time to realize we were better this year. It's ok. Let them laud us now!

:lombardi: :banana: :lombardi: :banana: :lombardi:
Wait until Brady or Brees punch their ticket. I guarantee we will be overlooked again in about 24 hours.

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
16 Jan 2021 19:03
They just said on NBC that the Packers had
  • the most total yards the Rams allowed all year;
  • the most rushing yards the Rams allowed all year;
  • the most passing yards the Rams allowed all year;
  • and the second most points the Rams allowed all year.
And we left at least 70 yard and 13 points (MVS overthrow twice....Lazard drop....STs blunders and Missed 2 point conversion)

It's insane.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

paco wrote:
YoHoChecko wrote:
image.png
We are going to have to pay that man an absurd amount of money. And he'll deserve all of it.
Yeah I'm in the field of get a ring and he gets his money elsewhere. I just don't think we can afford him which is too bad.

He is so meaningful to our offense.

Our backfield is so amazing. Really mad Dillon fumbled. I hope that doesn't mean he doesn't get opportunities now.
Yoop wrote:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

go pak go wrote:
16 Jan 2021 19:13
paco wrote:
YoHoChecko wrote:
image.png
Yeah I'm in the field of get a ring and he gets his money elsewhere. I just don't think we can afford him which is too bad.

He is so meaningful to our offense.

Our backfield is so amazing. Really mad Dillon fumbled. I hope that doesn't mean he doesn't get opportunities now.
Get the $%@# out. No way he gets away.

Read More. Post Less.