Buccaneers @ Packers - NFCC Playoff GDT - 1/24 - 2:05 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Yoop wrote:
25 Jan 2021 06:09
texas wrote:
24 Jan 2021 23:04
Trade Rodgers? No way. Although you sort of do need a QB who can scramble for the playoffs. Had he scrambled when we got near the goal line instead of throwing to Davante, different game entirely. But I was hoping to draft a QB going into the 2020 draft, not to actually replace Rodgers, but to light a fire under him. Mission accomplished. No part of me actually wants to move on from him. As far as I'm concerned, we spent a 1st on 4 years of peak Rodgers.

This team seems like the same old playoff chokers as we were under MM, but I just have to think MLF won't stand for that like MM did. And the first thing he should do is fire Pettine. We've seen this already with Dom, and I think part of the complacency that became our identity stems from MM absolutely refusing to hold anyone accountable. So even if you think Pettine has done an acceptable job, which I guess he has, what happened today was not acceptable and someone needs to be held accountable. So fire Pettine, absolutely do not bring King back (even if I think he's probably a slightly above average #2 CB), and bring in Wade Phillips, who always seems to field #1 defenses.

We also could really use a top ILB or another DL. I think we're pretty much forced to cut Preston Smith (and honestly some have mentioned Zadarius, which I would try hard not to do but this cap is going to be unforgiving). I would love to keep Jones, and maybe after today his price will be cheaper, but it's just a fact you don't overpay for RB, so maybe if we could figure out a way to give him a 2-year deal that could work, if we could fit him in under the cap somehow. But if he leaves, I have to assume MLF is trying to build a RB corps like Shanahan's, and if that's the case, the individual RBs shouldn't really matter that much.
you keep spouting this crap that drafting Love in some way helped Rodgers, what Rodgers and our offense needed last night other then better blocking from the OL was a receiver that could get open quick, besides Devonte, who was bracketed the whole game, we had none.

15 freaking years and he's not had a first round pick at WR to work with, and all the other 2nd rounders have retired other then Adams., and for all this time Rodgers has carried this team, from the sound of his post game comments he's tired of it
MVS was fine yesterday. The #2 WR was not the issue. Not being able to run the ball and the D not getting off the field on 3rd down were 2 of the many other issues.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

German_Panzer wrote:
25 Jan 2021 06:24
lupedafiasco wrote:
25 Jan 2021 04:46
You can’t say they gave Rodgers his best shot when they took a QB with the first pick. You just can’t.

You also can’t get Rodgers to restructure. If I was him I’d tell the team to go to hell and to pay me my money. If they want to get a guy to replace me why should I be looking to help a team that doesn’t have the best interest for my future?
That's an Home Run against our Fin! :) With drafting Love they gave away to pick a difference maker for this or at least next season and such one was missing last night. It was a clear signal against Rodgers. It's like if you tell your 40y. old dating partner that from now on you also date a 20y. old. Any sane 40y. old will connect the dots. Therefore I also doubt - as lupedafiasco - that Rodgers wants to sacrifice money. Without the Love pick he'd probably do it.

Still I think the chances of Rodgers playing at least one more year with us are significantly higher than vice versa. He's still relatively young and of course he's smart, so he knows that a new team also always means new challenges and risks. Also - and here I agree with Salmar - does he know that the Packers have all the ingredients to be successful next year as well. If he plays next season like he played this one I can see him stay and Love get traded.
You don't always conduct a draft for the immediate future. Drafting Love was a long term project - much like TT did in 2005. I'm not saying Love will be another smash success but they saw the chance to try and secure that important position for down the line and took it.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
25 Jan 2021 07:51
Yoop wrote:
25 Jan 2021 07:29
go pak go wrote:
25 Jan 2021 07:17

Spare it. Not this week.

We do need another playmaker this offseason and we can talk about that in the future. But I'm not going to read or listen about "separation" or any of that bullsh*t this week that had no impact on the game. Adams catches the TD we aren't talking about this. Kevin King and Will Redmond aren't a complete colassal failure we aren't talking about this.

Nope. Not hearing that stuff this week.
you don't want to deal with reality, Brady had all day to throw the ball, and Rodgers didn't, receivers drop balls, and do so in every game, you over come issues like that by having more receivers that are able to get open so the QB has a chance to throw them the balls.

SPARE ME YOUR BROKEN HEART, if ya don't want to hear the truth then log out.
Brady had an INT because Godwin couldn't catch it.

Brady and WRs didn't get open. That's why they were in 3rd and long so much. They had 4 plays. 4 unlikely plays. Brady and his offense yesterday was like Rodgers in Arizona in 2015. Sure the long ball is cool and fun. But it's a novelty and hardly ever works.

The Packers did not lose yesterday because they did not have another WR. What they had yesterday was plenty fine.

The only thing from an ordinary play standpoint I can get on board with was I think we really missed Bak yesterday.

Our offense was more than fine. Adams dropped a ball. Q dropped a ball. The refs blew two calls of holding/PI on Lazard and Jones fumbled it. There is 20 points right there.

Kevin King was an absolute moron on two plays. Will Redmond drops the easiest INT of his life. That is 14 points right there.

The Packers played better. We are just literally talking 4 to 6 plays that were uncommon outcomes. But it had nothing to do with route running or WR separation. Yeah my heart hurts. But that has nothing to do with your narrative which is trashing on WR2 - WR4. Only WR4 let us down yesterday with one drop....which albiet was a huge drop and likely cost him a job.
bull, both Aikman and Buck, and just about every sports announcer that does are games comments on NO RECIEVERS BEING OPEN OFTEN, as I said go look at any game and you will see at least 2 drops or more in all of them, and if there where no drops, and no player mistakes it would probably change the outcome of those games, just as it may have for us. when fans point to specific reasons for a lose they almost always neglect to deal with the under lying reasons, and these issues are obvious to me, in todays game if you can't block better then the defense can rush the QB, and you don't have receivers that can get open fast then you will have a hard time winning, it's not that complicated.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
25 Jan 2021 08:09
go pak go wrote:
Yoop wrote:
25 Jan 2021 07:29

you don't want to deal with reality, Brady had all day to throw the ball, and Rodgers didn't, receivers drop balls, and do so in every game, you over come issues like that by having more receivers that are able to get open so the QB has a chance to throw them the balls.

SPARE ME YOUR BROKEN HEART, if ya don't want to hear the truth then log out.

Brady and WRs didn't get open. That's why they were in 3rd and long so much. They had 4 plays. 4 unlikely plays. Brady and his offense yesterday was like Rodgers in Arizona in 2015. Sure the long ball is cool and fun. But it's a novelty and hardly ever works.

The Packers did not lose yesterday because they did not have another WR. What they had yesterday was plenty fine.

The only thing from an ordinary play standpoint I can get on board with was I think we really missed Bak yesterday.

Our offense was more than fine. Adams dropped a ball. Q dropped a ball. The refs blew two calls of holding/PI on Lazard and Jones fumbled it. There is 20 points right there.

Kevin King was an absolute moron on two plays. Will Redmond drops the easiest INT of his life. That is 14 points right there.

The Packers played better. We are just literally talking 4 to 6 plays that were uncommon outcomes. But it had nothing to do with route running or WR separation. Yeah my heart hurts. But that has nothing to do with your narrative which is trashing on WR2 - WR4. Only WR4 let us down yesterday with one drop....which albiet was a huge drop and likely cost him a job.
bull, both Aikman and Buck, and just about every sports announcer that does are games comments on NO RECIEVERS BEING OPEN OFTEN, as I said go look at any game and you will see at least 2 drops or more in all of them, and if there where no drops, and no player mistakes it would probably change the outcome of those games, just as it may have for us. when fans point to specific reasons for a lose they almost always neglect to deal with the under lying reasons, and these issues are obvious to me, in todays game if you can't block better then the defense can rush the QB, and you don't have receivers that can get open fast then you will have a hard time winning, it's not that complicated.
There were two drops. One by the best WR in football. The other by a 4th string WR. If you can name me any other mistakes by this WR group other than those two plays outside of Adams, because I already pointed out yesterday he was a major star who let us down...I will concede.

But I'm not listening to general statements of WRs not getting open and being an overall incompetent group because overall they were not that yesterday. They were fine enough. I don't really care about the Oline either. We had our All Pro LT out against a good front. They didn't play good but they didn't play terrible either considering the circumstances.

I am upset though on not handing the ball off to Dillon on any of the drives after the Alexander picks. We ran fantastic on the scoring drive prior and then 6 straight drop backs and 2 punts with no first downs.

If there was one common theme with the 2020 Packers as far as failure is concerned...it is the offense stalling in the 3rd quarter when they needed a drive.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

lulu wrote:
24 Jan 2021 20:20
Dare I say that next year is the start of a rebuild? Lots of moving parts on the team with a tight cap.
Most good teams are under a tight cap.

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
24 Jan 2021 20:31
In retrospect, the Packers overachieved and we should be proud that they took the top seed and made it to the championship game again.
Very "un-normal" season due to coronavirus. Nothing has been easy. Losing Bakh was huge.
The team's weaknesses are well known and documented on packers-huddle.com. Gutey needs to keep plugging away.
Bakh was on the team when we got blown out by the Bucs first game though

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

Raptorman wrote:
24 Jan 2021 21:24
JKB wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:49
Raptorman wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:48
Shouldn't have kicked the FG. If you don't make it on 4th, you have 3 timeouts and the Bucs pinned on the 8 yards line. Instead, you kick off and give it to them on the 30.
Agreed, sure hindsite but I would never bet agaisnt Brady getting a first down
Here's the thing. If you can't stop them from the 8, what makes you think you can stop them after the FG and the kickoff?
Agreed that was my point, I would have went for it

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

texas wrote:
24 Jan 2021 23:04
Trade Rodgers? No way. Although you sort of do need a QB who can scramble for the playoffs. Had he scrambled when we got near the goal line instead of throwing to Davante, different game entirely. But I was hoping to draft a QB going into the 2020 draft, not to actually replace Rodgers, but to light a fire under him. Mission accomplished. No part of me actually wants to move on from him. As far as I'm concerned, we spent a 1st on 4 years of peak Rodgers.

This team seems like the same old playoff chokers as we were under MM, but I just have to think MLF won't stand for that like MM did. And the first thing he should do is fire Pettine. We've seen this already with Dom, and I think part of the complacency that became our identity stems from MM absolutely refusing to hold anyone accountable. So even if you think Pettine has done an acceptable job, which I guess he has, what happened today was not acceptable and someone needs to be held accountable. So fire Pettine, absolutely do not bring King back (even if I think he's probably a slightly above average #2 CB), and bring in Wade Phillips, who always seems to field #1 defenses.

We also could really use a top ILB or another DL. I think we're pretty much forced to cut Preston Smith (and honestly some have mentioned Zadarius, which I would try hard not to do but this cap is going to be unforgiving). I would love to keep Jones, and maybe after today his price will be cheaper, but it's just a fact you don't overpay for RB, so maybe if we could figure out a way to give him a 2-year deal that could work, if we could fit him in under the cap somehow. But if he leaves, I have to assume MLF is trying to build a RB corps like Shanahan's, and if that's the case, the individual RBs shouldn't really matter that much.
Preston gone,
Jones easily gone... RB are the most replaceable.
King prob gone..2 cb on the team already
DC m me it’s be replaced along with st coord

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I get MLF's thinking.

Either way our defense needed a stop whether we tied the game or kicked the FG. Tying the game would simply allow your defense to give up 2 to 3 first downs (just keep them out of figgy range) whereas kicking the FG only really allowed your defense to allow one first down. So the margin of error was smaller if we kicked the field goal because we needed the stop and had to give Rodgers enough time.

So MLF is looking at it that his defense needs a stop anyways. So why not kick the FG. Get the points and then rely on the defense, which already needed to give a stop, to go ahead and win it.

I think points chasing with the 2 pt conversion was a poor decision. Primarily because we have been so bad at 2 pt conversions all year. Though honestly they dialed up a good play. We had the conversion and if Q had caught it....it would have been pretty sweet to be winning the game with our defense needing the stop with 2:00 to go.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

go pak go wrote:
25 Jan 2021 07:14
This is going to be Gute and Matt's most challenging offseason. We are tight on cap resources and will have a lot of hoes. We also likely will have a lot of changes that need to be made.

Players who are gone: Lowry, Preston Smith, Kirksey are all gone as cap casualties. We need to save money and these players are easy savings with limited upside of keeping them.

Player who will walk: Kevin King. He cost the entire team a chance at the SB. It's one thing to screw up once or twice. But he got torched at least 5 times (Brady threw some bad balls).

Try and Resign: I think we can get either 1 of Linsley or Jones. Either one honestly would be a good signing.

I think we also need to move on from Pettine and Menninga. You could tell Matt LeFluer was PISSED about the defensive call with 8 seconds to go. I mean it was bad. How you don't have both safeties playing over top is beyond insane and honestly he just didn't reap the talent out this roster that he should have. If MLF is a cutting edge coach....he needs to find his cutting edge D Coordinator. I'm sure his buddy Saleh knows someone.

As far as holes: We will a playmaker on offense regardless. The caliber of playmaker gets less important if we keep Jones but we still need a playmaker. We are one short. We also need a CB2, ILB and big defensive lineman.

Honestly it's a lot changes that need to happen or get filled. Best of luck to Matt and Gute to do it.
Lowry won’t get much...

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

go pak go wrote:
25 Jan 2021 06:37
Look I know this is the annual, "time for lupe and budfox to complain about the front office and how this team doesn't have any talent after a title game loss" but I really want that to be spared this year. I know this hurts. I mean I am down guys. Like I am really...really down. B*tching about the front office is a way for guys like yoop, lupe, and budfox to cope with the pain. I get it. But that narrative just is not true this year.

We did not lose this game because of lack of talent. I don't think we even lost this game due to poor coaching or poor scheme and that is why this one hurts so much. Our usual scapegoats. Our usual "reasons" of why we lost and why the Packers are inadequate just don't exist here.

Literally everything I said we needed to we did a great of job for the exception of one thing and that ultimately isn't even my reason for losing.

I said we needed to win the turnover battle. CHECK
I said we needed to stop them in the redzone. They were 1 for 1.
We said we needed to force Brady to not dink and dunk and put them in 3rd and long. CHECK.
We said the most important player to show up on defense would be Kenny Clark. CHECK.

On offense, we needed to at least be effective at running the ball. CHECK.
We said one of either Rodgers, Jones or Adams needed a big game. Rodgers checked that box.

I mean we had em where we wanted them. We forced them to 3rd and 7+ MULTIPLE times. We ran the ball well. We drove on them well enough to get into the redzone/endzone 5 times. We did everything we were supposed to do.

We didn't lose the game due to lack of talent. We didn't lose the game because of poor coaching or scheme. We beat them. We were the superior team. We forced Brady to throw punter balls all game.

9 out of 10 times Godwin does not come up with that ball.
19 out of 20 times Adams catches that ball in the endzone.
9 out of 10 times even Will Redmond intercepts that floater.
And I am not one to complain about the refs but damnit you can't let them play but then not let us play on a ball that is not catchable on the decision that decides a game.

If those 4 plays above go the way the normally go, we win this game 31 to 17. If those plays above go the way they normally woul we are raving how our defense picked Brady 4 times and the only reason the Bucs scored was a prayer on a 3rd and long on their first drive and a fumble by Jones.

I'm mad. I'm really, really mad. I'm sad. I'm really, really sad. I'm pissed because this a$$hole Brady always gets things to go his way. These things are supposed to be hard and yet it is just never hard for him. I don't know what he did to get the karma he has but it is really, really frustrating.

My outlook for Rodgers and the Packers getting a ring now is a lot lower because this was our year. This was our shot. It's low because if we couldn't do it this year....when will we be able to? This game does suck because you, as an organization, can do all the right things but then have a sh*thole organization and group and players decide to "give it a shot" and 4/5 unlikely plays go their way and they set history by hosting the Super Bowl.

I lost a lot of respect for the game I love. It just feels incredibly unjust.
I agree with the general concepts of what you are saying. But I disagree that the better team lost. The Bucs were the better team yesterday. Maybe they aren't on most days, but they were yesterday and that's what gets them to the Dance.

They played with more speed and aggressiveness on defense.
They took chances on offense.
They used calculated risks to decide when to take killer shots and many of them worked.
They exploited our times of lack of discipline.

Yeah, the Bucs were definitely better yesterday. We can probably agree that the Pack is better overall, but it wasn't yesterday. That's why they play the game.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
25 Jan 2021 08:24
Yoop wrote:
go pak go wrote:

There were two drops. One by the best WR in football. The other by a 4th string WR. If you can name me any other mistakes by this WR group other than those two plays outside of Adams, because I already pointed out yesterday he was a major star who let us down...I will concede.

But I'm not listening to general statements of WRs not getting open and being an overall incompetent group because overall they were not that yesterday. They were fine enough. I don't really care about the Oline either. We had our All Pro LT out against a good front. They didn't play good but they didn't play terrible either considering the circumstances.

I am upset though on not handing the ball off to Dillon on any of the drives after the Alexander picks. We ran fantastic on the scoring drive prior and then 6 straight drop backs and 2 punts with no first downs.

If there was one common theme with the 2020 Packers as far as failure is concerned...it is the offense stalling in the 3rd quarter when they needed a drive.
2 drops, thats probably average, to bad 1 was for a TD, didn't say there was a problem with the receivers except that they couldn't get open fast enough to beat the pass rush, if you only have one receiver that demands doubles, then someone else has to get open, that you deny this obvious issue tells me all you want to do is look at any other reason for this loose.

for crip sakes look how good this offense was with Ervin, and how everything got harder once he was injured, to think the rest of the receiver situation was fine because we could beat up on weaker teams was a distraction from reality, same with this OL, up against tough front 7's it folds, now your going to complain that we didn't run Dillon enough, the problem with the run, well besides being a couple score down was that the run didn't move the chains when we weren't 2 scores down.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

If Bahktiari plays, do we prevent one or two sacks and is that enough to maybe score on one more drive to win?

If our shiny, new RB Dillon gets more carries in the second half, do we keep from going 3 and out those times and score on one of those drives to win?

If we run more in the 4th, does that keep the Bucs from rushing hard and give Aaron more time to throw?

If we go for it on 4th and 8 and fail, does that set back the Bucs O enough that, if we stop them, we then get the ball back, score the TD and the 2-PAT to tie and go to OT?

I run those questions in my head. I suppose there isn't an answer.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
25 Jan 2021 08:49
go pak go wrote:
25 Jan 2021 08:24
Yoop wrote:

2 drops, thats probably average, to bad 1 was for a TD, didn't say there was a problem with the receivers except that they couldn't get open fast enough to beat the pass rush, if you only have one receiver that demands doubles, then someone else has to get open, that you deny this obvious issue tells me all you want to do is look at any other reason for this loose.

for crip sakes look how good this offense was with Ervin, and how everything got harder once he was injured, to think the rest of the receiver situation was fine because we could beat up on weaker teams was a distraction from reality, same with this OL, up against tough front 7's it folds, now your going to complain that we didn't run Dillon enough, the problem with the run, well besides being a couple score down was that the run didn't move the chains when we weren't 2 scores down.
What games were we clearly better on offense with swerv in the lineup compared to when he was out? Our offense was plenty fine after the Jaguars game with swerve not in the lineup.

What we are arguing is Davante Adams not making the play when the play was there plus Q dropping the ball. Those are the only real demerits by the WR corps yesterday. MVS had a hell of a day as your complimentary weapon outside Adams. Which again leads to me to my point yesterday. Our stars outside of Jaire and Clark let us down yesterday. I would probably put Rodgers in that group as well. Overall he played a pretty damned good game but not enough to put us over the top.

But Adams left points on the board. King allowed 14 points on the board. Savage allowed 7. Those stars let us down.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Scott4Pack wrote:
25 Jan 2021 08:48
I agree with the general concepts of what you are saying. But I disagree that the better team lost. The Bucs were the better team yesterday. Maybe they aren't on most days, but they were yesterday and that's what gets them to the Dance.

They played with more speed and aggressiveness on defense.
They took chances on offense.
They used calculated risks to decide when to take killer shots and many of them worked.
They exploited our times of lack of discipline.

Yeah, the Bucs were definitely better yesterday. We can probably agree that the Pack is better overall, but it wasn't yesterday. That's why they play the game.
They took chances on offense when they were forced to. All three of their big plays were made when it was either 3rd and long or 4th down with no time on the clock and they just connected.

I attribute this to the the Packers beating themselves yesterday. Not the Bucs being the superior team. When you win because your entire production literally rests on 3 or 4 plays....it tells me you weren't the superior team. You just had the football gods smile on you.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I know the narrative is we couldn’t run the ball yesterday, but I saw several runs go for decent gains. Especially from Mr Dillon when he came in.

Sure we got stone walled at the line more than usual, but that’s what happens in a playoff game. You have to be patient to reap the rewards. I think continuing to attempt to run the ball would have stopped the pass rushers from being free to pin their ears back and not think about the run at all in in the 4th.
Last edited by Drj820 on 25 Jan 2021 09:08, edited 2 times in total.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
25 Jan 2021 09:04
I know the narrative is we couldn’t run the ball yesterday, but I saw several runs go for decent gains. Especially from Mr Dillon when he came in.

Sure we got stone walled at the line more than usual, but that’s what happens in a playoff game. You have to be patient to reap the rewards. I think continuing to attempt to run the ball would have stopped the pass rushers from being free to pin their ears back and not think about the run at all in the 4th.
Agreed.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
25 Jan 2021 09:06
Drj820 wrote:

Sure we got stone walled at the line more than usual, but that’s what happens in a playoff game. You have to be patient to reap the rewards. I think continuing to attempt to run the ball would have stopped the pass rushers from being free to pin their ears back and not think about the run at all in the 4th.
Agreed.
In addition, Our second round draft selection averaged 5.7 yards per carry and moved the pile on his grand total of 3 carries. Even Jamaal averaged over 3 yards, and he got stone walled plenty.

We panicked and reverted back to McCarthy style

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
25 Jan 2021 09:09
go pak go wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

Agreed.
In addition, Our second round draft selection averaged 5.7 yards per carry and moved the pile on his grand total of 3 carries. Even Jamaal averaged over 3 yards, and he got stone walled plenty.

Getting that first down is so critical for our offense. I honestly believe we we would have put Dillon in there if we could have just mustered one first down after any of those two picks.

But yes. The 6 plays following the two picks are so very, very disappointing.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
25 Jan 2021 09:18
Drj820 wrote:
25 Jan 2021 09:09
go pak go wrote:

Agreed.

Getting that first down is so critical for our offense. I honestly believe we we would have put Dillon in there if we could have just mustered one first down after any of those two picks.

But yes. The 6 plays following the two picks are so very, very disappointing.

It’s probably just my philosophy on football being more old school than others, but I don’t see why Dillon can’t help us get that first first down as soon as we get in the INTs. But I know the anal-ytics might say differently