Aaron Freaking Rodgers

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pugger wrote:
07 Feb 2021 08:24
paco wrote:
06 Feb 2021 22:28
Soon to be Mrs. MVP?
image.png
Very pretty. He does seem to favor brunettes over blondes...
I'm surprised by the personality attraction honestly.

He goes from Danica Patrick who seems to be a more intense, but down to earth person to Shailene Woodley. She is very pretty.

But she also goes to jail a lot for tree hugging, protesting and is an extreme outspoken feminist.

Not saying having passions are bad. She wants to make the world more equal and cleaner. But I sensed from Rodgers this year that he isn't quite as liberal as I maybe pegged him to be a few years ago and Shailene is LIBERAL. I mean to the point where I think you couldn't have a partnership with someone unless you were on her level.

I'm incredibly surprised how quiet both of them have been about this.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
07 Feb 2021 10:24
Pugger wrote:
07 Feb 2021 08:24
paco wrote:
06 Feb 2021 22:28
Soon to be Mrs. MVP?
image.png
Very pretty. He does seem to favor brunettes over blondes...
I'm surprised by the personality attraction honestly.

He goes from Danica Patrick who seems to be a more intense, but down to earth person to Shailene Woodley. She is very pretty.

But she also goes to jail a lot for tree hugging, protesting and is an extreme outspoken feminist.

Not saying having passions are bad. She wants to make the world more equal and cleaner. But I sensed from Rodgers this year that he isn't quite as liberal as I maybe pegged him to be a few years ago and Shailene is LIBERAL. I mean to the point where I think you couldn't have a partnership with someone unless you were on her level.

I'm incredibly surprised how quiet both of them have been about this.
It may not be her, I’ve seen fake news before.

He also could have just been pointlessly trolling lol
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

She doesn't do much for me. If that's his life partner choice, tho, more power to him.

I would definitely think it's hilarious if, as Drj820 suggested, this is simply a trolling effort from Rodgers. Watch him get on Pat McAfee and bust out the "gotcha" meme on all the social paparazzi wannabes...

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
07 Feb 2021 13:50
She doesn't do much for me. If that's his life partner choice, tho, more power to him.
I appreciate she has passions. I appreciate she wants to make efforts of bringing equality to the world. She is definitely polarizing candy for conservatives to knock which is more of a political thing and that stuff should be able to be looked past.

It's just the strong personality that I would I have trouble with.

She is very pretty but the strong personality I think would get tough to be a partner with. Especially when you are one of the most eligible bachelors in the world and could literally pick just about anyone you want.

That's what surprised me about it.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
07 Feb 2021 13:57
APB wrote:
07 Feb 2021 13:50
I appreciate she has passions. I appreciate she wants to make efforts of bringing equality to the world. She is definitely polarizing candy for conservatives to knock.

She is very pretty but the strong personality I think would get tough to be a partner with. Especially when you are one of the most eligible bachelors in the world and could literally pick just about anyone you want.

That's what surprised me about it.
I don't even think she's that overly attractive. I mean, she's not ugly by any means but she also isn't a stunner in my eyes.

I will say this: Rodgers does seem to only have eyes for celebrity women. If I were in his shoes, that'd be the last thing I look for. Dude has enough drama in his life without dealing with the Hollywood headache. But whatevs, it's his life and choice.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yeah I don't get the appeal for actresses either. I think Danica was a good mix of celebrity but yet not recognizable and not in the Hollywood world.

But his life.
Yoop wrote:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

APB wrote:
07 Feb 2021 14:02
I will say this: Rodgers does seem to only have eyes for celebrity women. If I were in his shoes, that'd be the last thing I look for. Dude has enough drama in his life without dealing with the Hollywood headache. But whatevs, it's his life and choice.
I feel like it would be hard for a celebrity as big as Rodgers to date regular people without fear of the "golddigger" types. :idn:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

Few things disinterest me more than than the sex lives of other people.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
07 Feb 2021 14:50
I’m sure it wouldn’t be discussed on this thread if Rodgers hadn’t mentioned it in his MVP acceptance speech

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Don't know anything about Woodley's politics, but don't find her attractive at all. Only an OK actress, too (only movies I even remember her from are the Divergent series).

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

wallyuwl wrote:
07 Feb 2021 15:18
Don't know anything about Woodley's politics, but don't find her attractive at all. Only an OK actress, too (only movies I even remember her from are the Divergent series).
I also dont find her attractive but to each their own.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
07 Feb 2021 15:16
Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
07 Feb 2021 14:50
I’m sure it wouldn’t be discussed on this thread if Rodgers hadn’t mentioned it in his MVP acceptance speech
if not now, when? of course it would be discussed, and theres nothing wrong with that, people care about the woman Rodgers is involved with, but only for a little while, we heard about Danica for about 2 weeks, and Olivia a tad longer because of some sort of riff with the family, as Ghost said, we really don't care all that much, unless we want to use it as a excuse for why he didn't play well, course we all have heard that sex robs a persons leg strength, but heck Aaron devoted countless hours to building up his legs last year, so I don't think sex should be a problem :rotf:

If they do decide to get married I hope the ceremony is held at the 50 yard line.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

lupedafiasco wrote:
07 Feb 2021 16:42
wallyuwl wrote:
I also dont find her attractive but to each their own.
GTFO.

Read More. Post Less.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think some of you need to get your eyes checked. She is quite attractive!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Our QB found a Love he can play with :surrender: :heart:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

i was laughing tonight monitoring the interwebs and a group chat of ten guys i play FF with.

Everyone seemed to be saying Mahommes played great, and his WRs dropped TD passes and thats why they lost.

Yet the same crew was saying Rodgers is a choker in NFCCGs. No mention of kevin king, Aaron Jones fumbles, Adams dropping td passes etc.

Now i do think Rodgers contributed to the loss also, and he was not perfect, but it is always funny how some guys get the built in excuses from the masses, and some do not.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

wallyuwl wrote:

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

Hi Aaron,

please use the offseason make up your mind about scrambling. No doubt, in the regular season there's no place to risk health by running. But when the Playoffs begin you need to be ready to switch a plug. You need to play more all-in and use that to surprise opponents. Remember that 3rd and 8 and you didn't run and instead trying a risky pass? Remember your bud Favre in the NFCG in New Orleans when he passed instead of run a couple of years to take a FG? Run more! Because many defenses don't take that into account anymore, so it can be an advantage. Yes, it can harm you, but do you want to play for the next 5 years or for just two more and win another SB?

Yours sincerely,

German_Panzer

p.s. Also, it wouldn't harm your chances to restructure your deal to be able to hold good players or get good ones. You have enough money and your fame will cause a never ending source of income anyway. This is the time to make your legacy, do not throw it away. Talk to the Packers straight and make a deal, so that you know if they plan with you and how long (and use the restructure as leverage). Don't do it like Favre who never had this conversation and then one day in 2008 he woke up.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

Rodgers' lack of a wife and kids does take away charisma. Let's face it: if you are 30+, have a hot wife and children you are recognized by other men as a true man to follow (no coincidence that the bible demands a pastor to have wife and kids); if you don't, then, well, in the back of their minds you'll be more like this older student/hipster dude, but that is not thriving others...and boy did we see that two weeks ago. #12 lacks charisma, #4 had more.

Just some random thought, could be easily bs, so take it for whatever it might be.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

German_Panzer wrote:
08 Feb 2021 06:56
Rodgers' lack of a wife and kids does take away charisma. Let's face it: if you are 30+, have a hot wife and children you are recognized by other men as a true man to follow (no coincidence that the bible demands a pastor to have wife and kids); if you don't, then, well, in the back of their minds you'll be more like this older student/hipster dude, but that is not thriving others...and boy did we see that two weeks ago. #12 lacks charisma, #4 had more.

Just some random thought, could be easily bs, so take it for whatever it might be.
I'll chalk that up to BS. :lol: