What are you listening to..?

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

You guys wont like it... but I dont care. The return of King Wizard, Mr.Rager, The Moon Man, Cudder, Mr.Solo-Dolo, KiD CuDi.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I actually didn't think that was bad at all. Not my genre but I enjoyed it. Well produced video, too.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Not overly a huge fan of Cudi's music, but I've listened to the new album. From a production standpoint, it sounds great through my home speakers. I felt like there was a lot of filler tracks though, however it seems to pick up in the back half of the album.
RIP JustJeff

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

TheGreenMan wrote:
12 Dec 2020 10:34
Not overly a huge fan of Cudi's music, but I've listened to the new album. From a production standpoint, it sounds great through my home speakers. I felt like there was a lot of filler tracks though, however it seems to pick up in the back half of the album.
Definitely seemed like 2 different albums to me. The first half was very Travis Scott influenced, even though Cudi influenced Scott. I still enjoyed it. The second half I did enjoy much better as there were a lot of classic Cudi sounds from Solo Dolo 3 on.

If it wasn’t for Elsies Baby Boy I would say there’s no skips on the album.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

lupedafiasco wrote:
15 Dec 2020 10:24
TheGreenMan wrote:
Definitely seemed like 2 different albums to me. The first half was very Travis Scott influenced, even though Cudi influenced Scott. I still enjoyed it. The second half I did enjoy much better as there were a lot of classic Cudi sounds from Solo Dolo 3 on.

Guess he's already said a deluxe version is coming. I cannot stand when artists do that, release it on the same damn day. If I ended up going out and getting a physical copy of the album, and two days later I need to get the deluxe.
RIP JustJeff

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

In Memory of Elizabeth Reed. Allman Bros Band.

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on 26 Dec 2020 11:34, edited 1 time in total.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

TheGreenMan wrote:
19 Dec 2020 10:46
lupedafiasco wrote:
15 Dec 2020 10:24
TheGreenMan wrote:

Guess he's already said a deluxe version is coming. I cannot stand when artists do that, release it on the same damn day. If I ended up going out and getting a physical copy of the album, and two days later I need to get the deluxe.
Yeah I mean every artist does it now. Makes the record labels more money. I use Spotify now for everything so it doesn’t matter much to me. I only purchase albums from my favorite artists. I bought MOTM3 to support him but I won’t feed the machine and buy the deluxe. I’ll just listen on spotify

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Stone Cold Fever - Humble Pie

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

RIP JustJeff

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Been a minute since I been on here but anyone check out Sturgs bluegrass albums. He released 2 this last few months. The guy is a genius he could do a rap album and still be awesome it's unreal. Most recut jams

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Hey Jude

Gunzaan
Reactions:

Post by Gunzaan »

Does anyone play guitar?

I got an acoustic for Christmas.. been playing for a month and I’m awful - but it’s so fun!! Justin guitar has pretty good free lessons and I just started trying Rocksmith, which is hard as hell.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Gunzaan wrote:
13 Feb 2021 21:56
Does anyone play guitar?

I got an acoustic for Christmas.. been playing for a month and I’m awful - but it’s so fun!! Justin guitar has pretty good free lessons and I just started trying Rocksmith, which is hard as hell.
For about the past 20 years and am probably at the skill level at which you just described for yourself. Actually, I was probably way better in college when I played every day. Just can't get motivated to pick it up again, but I might take a look at the tutorials you mentioned. All you need is the right training for your ability and you can really get better quickly.

Read More. Post Less.

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

My wife asked me to play something mellow this morning.

Metallica, Nothing Else Matters.

Not exactly what she had in mind.

Gunzaan
Reactions:

Post by Gunzaan »

So are there any useful tips to getting better? Obviously, practice practice practice - but anything else?

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

Gunzaan wrote:
14 Feb 2021 12:40
So are there any useful tips to getting better? Obviously, practice practice practice - but anything else?
I have it on good source that selling your soul produces immediate results. Worked for Robert Johnson.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
15 Feb 2021 08:10
I have it on good source that selling your soul produces immediate results. Worked for Robert Johnson.
Didn’t work too well for Bart Simpson.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

wallyuwl wrote:
15 Feb 2021 12:46
Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
15 Feb 2021 08:10
Didn’t work too well for Bart Simpson.
Ditto, Bobby Shelton.

Read More. Post Less.