Paco Mock 2021.1

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Paco Mock 2021.1

Post by paco »

This may very well be one of my only mocks. I have not looked at the draft much this year and really don't know anyone. But it feels weird not to have done one yet. This is literally the first time I have used a mock simulator this year. I used thedraftnetwork.com's simulator and looked at their predictive and rankings.

1.29 - Christian Barmore, IDL, Alabama
*Seems like a good guy to pair up with Clark

2.62 - Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse
*He's big. Might even be a safety. But seems like he can play all over the place.

3.92 - Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina
*Can play outside and slot. Seems he could flourish with Adams and Lazard.

4.135 - Payton Turner, Edge, Houston
*I dunno what our D is going to look like. This guy seems to have versatility for 4-3 end or 3-4 interior rusher. Has all the physical traits but needs some coaching.

4.142 - Josh Ball, OT, Marshall
*Later than I wanted to pick OL, but it happens. So I didn't look at his size for some reason before posting this. He's 6'8" 350lbs. So probably not a guy we would take. Also may have character red flags. So maybe just slide another OL candidate here.

5.174 - Chuba Hubbard, RB, OK State
*I didn't want to take him because so many other mocks have him. But he fits.

5.178 - Tre Norwood, CB, Oklahoma
*He's a CB.

6.215 - Derrick Barnes, LB, Purdue
*LB/Edge tweener. Short for Edge, but plays hard and can probably do well on ST.

6.221 - Simi Fehoko, WR, Stanford
*Fits mold of our other bigger WRs. Big play threat.

7.250 - Aashari Crosswell, S, Arizona St
*S or slot CB. Ball skills. I dunno, he's a guy at the end of the 7th round.
RIP JustJeff

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

I like it. Hits needs with alot of upside. Barmore is so young like Clark was.