Packers 2021 Defense

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Honestly....Kyler Fackrell filled that role really, really well.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Christo
Reactions:

Post by Christo »

go pak go wrote:
06 Mar 2021 11:21
I don't think Fackrell was a problem for the Packers. Was he a star, no. But the guy had ability to rush the passer and hold his own at the line.
He had pretty good speed for someone his size too. If the Pack brought him back. I'd be happy.
Last I saw, he had a pretty good year with the giants.

Maybe I'm a bit anti Pettine, but I think he held back some players from they're overall potential.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Christo wrote:
06 Mar 2021 19:40
go pak go wrote:
I don't think Fackrell was a problem for the Packers. Was he a star, no. But the guy had ability to rush the passer and hold his own at the line.
He had pretty good speed for someone his size too. If the Pack brought him back. I'd be happy.

Maybe I'm a bit anti Pettine, but I think he held back some players from they're overall potential.
Preston had 1 good year. But after that the Packers would have been better off with Z, Gary, Fackrell and the money wasted on Preston

Christo
Reactions:

Post by Christo »

TheSkeptic wrote:
07 Mar 2021 03:48
Christo wrote:
06 Mar 2021 19:40
go pak go wrote:

Preston had 1 good year. But after that the Packers would have been better off with Z, Gary, Fackrell and the money wasted on Preston
Judging from his pattern, he's had alternating years of good play, so so play. If the pattern holds. he's going to have a good year.

As far as Fackrell goes, nobody here gave a rats ass about the guy. All I ever read was he had a few good games where he had a lot of sacks and losing him would be no big deal.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yeah I will have no issue keeping Preston if he has a first half 2019 performance again in 2021.

I have zero issues paying players big money. I also have zero issue paying two players at the same position money. As long as the players play up to their contract.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.