Group Mock Drafts

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Trudge wrote:
07 Apr 2021 04:04
BF004 wrote:
06 Apr 2021 18:09
Labrev wrote:
06 Apr 2021 16:26
Thanks but no thanks! I for the most part don't know &%$@ about the draft prospects.
How else you gun learn?
Mel Kiper knows best.
Where is the dislike button?

I might consider joining, depends when it'll be.
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I don't even know how this works.

Like is it Live? How many teams do I have? Do we do it on a Google Spreadsheet?
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
07 Apr 2021 08:40
I don't even know how this works.

Like is it Live? How many teams do I have? Do we do it on a Google Spreadsheet?
Yeah, it's a google spreadsheet; it takes place over the course of a few days; you try to monitor it and check in regularly so no one waits a while for your pick.

Last one we did there were only three of us so we each had 10-11 teams to draft for, which probably dilutes quality a little because honestly how well do I know the Titans? But we PM each other trade offers and such and have a chat tab in the spreadsheet where people make commentary or whatever. It's sort of like a dynasty draft, honestly. But it's not that serious.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I'll do it.

You need more than 3 people.

And I am a people.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.