Charles Woodson and Al Harris to Enter Packers HOF

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Yoop wrote:
20 May 2021 15:57
well since we all trust Ranker :rotf: to rank our players without bias or favoritism I figured i'd check and see where Allen stood with such a reputable Ranking organization, have a look, there are other interesting CB's listed .

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-green- ... ranker-nfl

some plays stick in your mind forever, the Harris pick 6 to start over time, the Collins pick to end the half with Pitts, are plays so ingrained you can close your eyes and see it play ourt in slow motion, as soon as that ball left Hasselbacks hand everyone could see Al had the inside lane wrapped up, it's as though Matt never even saw Harris, " we want the ball, and no matter what I'am throwing the ball to Al Harris" first send the money to my caman account please. :rotf:
Estus Hood at 17?? Ahead of Tramon, Craig Newsome, and Al Harris?

No thanks, I’ve seen enough. :messedup:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

That is God-awful.

Read More. Post Less.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

It's not Allen, it's Alshinard.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
20 May 2021 16:22
Yoop wrote:
well since we all trust Ranker :rotf: to rank our players without bias or favoritism I figured i'd check and see where Allen stood with such a reputable Ranking organization, have a look, there are other interesting CB's listed .

some plays stick in your mind forever, the Harris pick 6 to start over time, the Collins pick to end the half with Pitts, are plays so ingrained you can close your eyes and see it play ourt in slow motion, as soon as that ball left Hasselbacks hand everyone could see Al had the inside lane wrapped up, it's as though Matt never even saw Harris, " we want the ball, and no matter what I'am throwing the ball to Al Harris" first send the money to my caman account please. :rotf:

you just don't get it, I brought it because it's so bad, how in thee hell did you even make it to Estus Hood before you had seen enough, when Leroy Butlers is rated as the 3rd best CB we've ever had, yet never played CB for the GB Packers.

you and others like you make this the NO FUN forum

the question was is Al Harris worthy of the GBP HOF, according to this and other rankings I've seen he is a top 25 CB which obviously is good enough for our HOF

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I see. That was a TEST!

The nuance and subtlety of your post was very clever in springing your little trap on this unsuspecting dunce. Ha! You got me!

:suicide:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Alshinard's family still comes to GB once a year to watch Packers games.

I ate breakfast by the Harris family at a diner in GB. Super fun and nice people. They talked about how much Al just loved being a Packer and how they loved Al being a Packer. They come up for a game each year. Al Harris himself was not present at the breakfast which I was thankful for or else EVERYONE would be surrounding their table.

I was with them for the Falcons Monday Night game in 2014.

Also, Al Harris is a SUPER good human being. He does so much for the community. I love that man so, so much.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

APB wrote:
20 May 2021 16:22
Yoop wrote:

It's fake news APB .......... it's fake news. Having safeties on the list is a joke as well. Dumb dumbee do wah........oh oh oh yeah.