Milwaukee Bucks

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I didn't watch. But from what I read, the Bucks need to keep their top guys on the court more. Time to buck up and play a lot of minutes!
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

No Harden for game 2.
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

paco wrote:
06 Jun 2021 07:42
I didn't watch. But from what I read, the Bucks need to keep their top guys on the court more. Time to buck up and play a lot of minutes!
Ample opportunity to make a move in that game and they just didn't. Travel legs, it seemed. You can't outrun that team if you can't hit open outside shots. I think Game 2 is ours.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

This basically fits from the sounds of it. Better pick it up at home.
RIP JustJeff

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I tuned in to catch the back end of the first quarter. That's all I needed to see. They were being totally outplayed and out-hustled. Middleton continued to struggle with his shot. Turnovers. Ugly wasn't the word for it.

No idea why they've looked so abysmal after looking so good against Miami. Too long a layoff, maybe? Whatever it is, they better turn it around quickly. This opponent, even without Harden, is probably the best team remaining. Oh, and they're playing like it...unlike the Bucks.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Bring it back home, get ball hog Harden taking the ball away from Durant and not playing any D, should get this back to 2-2 with some momentum.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

BF004 wrote:
08 Jun 2021 08:11
Bring it back home, get ball hog Harden taking the ball away from Durant and not playing any D, should get this back to 2-2 with some momentum.
They need to get to 2-2 or they are toast. If I had to rank the Big-6 based on series performance so far, I would have to go:

Kyrie
Durant
Giannis
Jrue
Harden
Middleton

They need 22 to show up.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

They cant win and never could win a series against a good team with Middleton being about the 8th best player in the series. He is a max player. He must play like it. If not, this is a wrap and I will feel bad for Giannis. Even though the guy needs to learn how to hit free throws. Guys making super max money should be able to make free shots. Its ridiculous.

Coach Bud may be on the hot seat if this series doesnt go more than 5.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

NCF wrote:
08 Jun 2021 08:18
BF004 wrote:
08 Jun 2021 08:11
They need to get to 2-2 or they are toast. If I had to rank the Big-6 based on series performance so far, I would have to go:

Kyrie
Durant
Giannis
Jrue
Harden
Middleton

They need 22 to show up.
I would put Splash Mountain Lopez above middleton at this point.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Drj820 wrote:
08 Jun 2021 08:28
I would put Splash Mountain Lopez above middleton at this point.
No doubt. He has been by far the best Buck in these two games.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

This game, jeez. Hoping Bucks can duplicate the 1st quarter and not the 2nd.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Well. That was close. But still alive. Gotta shoot better going forward. Crazy that this game ended with both teams under 90.
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

paco wrote:
10 Jun 2021 21:12
Well. That was close. But still alive. Gotta shoot better going forward. Crazy that this game ended with both teams under 90.
Yeah, game went so quick. Can’t believe the low score.

Didn’t matter how, just needed a w and got one. Great night!

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

We might be missing DiVincenzo for his assists and defense here in this series.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

DiVincenzo hurts but so does Harden and Jeff Green for them. I'm not ready to start blaming injuries for their struggles.

They just gotta start shooting better, particularly from 3pt. They've been terrible this series relative to their regular season numbers.

That, and continue to play defense like they did last night. Games 1-2 showed they can't run and gun with these guys, even without Harden. That roster is too stacked. Play some defense, hit some 3's, and I have every confidence they can beat these guys.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yep. I definitely wouldn’t count on touching out any more low scoring games. Gotta get the ball in the bucket. Forbes has been abysmal. Seemed impossible for him to be this bad after that Miami series.

Read More. Post Less.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

APB wrote:
11 Jun 2021 07:47
DiVincenzo hurts but so does Harden and Jeff Green for them. I'm not ready to start blaming injuries for their struggles.

They just gotta start shooting better, particularly from 3pt. They've been terrible this series relative to their regular season numbers.

That, and continue to play defense like they did last night. Games 1-2 showed they can't run and gun with these guys, even without Harden. That roster is too stacked. Play some defense, hit some 3's, and I have every confidence they can beat these guys.
I wasn't saying not having DiVincenzo was an excuse. Just an observation. Yes, the Nets are pretty stacked. I'll be surprised if the Bucks win this series.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Go Bucks!! We got a series. Bucks in 6.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Harden upgraded from out to doubtful. He's going to test the hammy today and try to get cleared to play game 5.
RIP JustJeff