Whose Side Are You On?

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Whose Side

Aaron Rodgers
22%
The Front Office
78%

Total votes: 32

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
11 Jun 2021 06:02
In 2018 the GM was replaced, Aaron Rodgers was signed to a six year deal that at the time set the NFL record for new money per new year ($34M x 4 years), and the head coach was fired.

Yet some want us to believe that the organization blamed Rodgers for the poor play in 2017 and 2018, rather than the coach and GM who got fired.

Think about how absurd that is.

The organization chose and prioritized Rodgers. They set about assembling a better team around him and extending a championship window over the course of his new contract that THEY signed him to. And the changes are clearly working.
my conspiracy theory of choice is that they saw we went 13-3 with what appeared to be statistically average QB play and determined that the Lafleur system was so easy on any QB who would actually obey him that almost anyone could do it. So they went QB with a plan to train the new QB overtime in a way that would be pleasing to Lafleur and sooner rather than later they would have a cheap qb midway through his rookie deal. They wouldnt have to debate with Rodgers on what should be kept or tossed from the old regime, and wouldnt have to be on pins and needles every draft night and deal with Rodgers drama.

I think things changed once they saw they hit a home run with Lafleur. I do think they vastly underestimated what Rodgers did contribute to the 13-3 season. Lots of the stuff could never be measured by looking at stats such as completion percentage or touchdown passes. They got used to Godgers, once 12 wasnt always Godgers year one of a brand new system, they forgot who he was and said "If we dont have Godgers, why are we dealing with this prickly guy, why are we paying so much when the new God in town Lafleur can train anyone to be QB". They got cocky.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Drj820 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 08:01
YoHoChecko wrote:
In 2018 the GM was replaced, Aaron Rodgers was signed to a six year deal that at the time set the NFL record for new money per new year ($34M x 4 years), and the head coach was fired.

Yet some want us to believe that the organization blamed Rodgers for the poor play in 2017 and 2018, rather than the coach and GM who got fired.

The organization chose and prioritized Rodgers. They set about assembling a better team around him and extending a championship window over the course of his new contract that THEY signed him to. And the changes are clearly working.
my conspiracy theory of choice is that they saw we went 13-3 with what appeared to be statistically average QB play and determined that the Lafleur system was so easy on any QB who would actually obey him that almost anyone could do it. So they went QB with a plan to train the new QB overtime in a way that would be pleasing to Lafleur and sooner rather than later they would have a cheap qb midway through his rookie deal. They wouldnt have to debate with Rodgers on what should be kept or tossed from the old regime, and wouldnt have to be on pins and needles every draft night and deal with Rodgers drama.

I think things changed once they saw they hit a home run with Lafleur. I do think they vastly underestimated what Rodgers did contribute to the 13-3 season. Lots of the stuff could never be measured by looking at stats such as completion percentage or touchdown passes. They got used to Godgers, once 12 wasnt always Godgers year one of a brand new system, they forgot who he was and said "If we dont have Godgers, why are we dealing with this prickly guy, why are we paying so much when the new God in town Lafleur can train anyone to be QB". They got cocky.
My conspiracy theory: All the other teams colluded to mess up the Packers' QB situation.

It's no secret other teams are jealous of the Packers' luck with QBs. They got tired, had a meeting in the evil lair or Bill Belichick and formed a plan: Let's bait Gutey into picking one in 1st round and thus throw the franchise into chaos (collective "muahhahhaaa!").

They knew Gutey had high marks on Love, but also that the Packers wouldn't go all-in to pick him. The Packers had needs at WR, CB and OT. Thus they conspired to pick 6 WRs, 5 OTs and 4 CBs before the 26th pick. Watching those players go Gutey tried to trade up, but to no avail, since refusing his trades until the time was ripe was part of the plan. When Aiyuk was gone, the conspirators knew the Packers 1st round graded need position players were gone, and Miami gallantly offered a nice trade up for the low, low price of just a 4th rounder. Gutey fell for it.

Far fetched?

No more than saying picking Love was any sort of a plan.

You do not, you can not, make a plan to wait until the 26th pick to move up for QB you target. When you really target a QB, you trade a boatload to move up so high there's no risk of missing out on him.

Yes, Love is a 1ST ROUND QB, as the media enjoys shouting. He IS a potential successor to AR. But when is comes to a succession PLAN, there's a bit of a difference between a top 10 pick and a 26th pick. IF there had been a pre-draft plan to replace AR, we would've noticed due to the massive deal we would've had to do to trade up to the top 10. THAT would've been a message to AR that we're planning to move on shortly.

Picking Love wasn't planned. Neither was he picked to replace AR ASAP. It was an opportunity pick. A BPA pick. An insurance against AR injury or decline -pick. Not a masterplan to replace AR -pick.

As long as AR plays on a super high level he won't be replaced. And if he doesn't, if he hits the wall or gets into an injury spiral, would you like to have him on a fully guaranteed deal and to have no options?

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

salmar80 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 09:24
Drj820 wrote:
YoHoChecko wrote:

My conspiracy theory: All the other teams colluded to mess up the Packers' QB situation.

It's no secret other teams are jealous of the Packers' luck with QBs. They got tired, had a meeting in the evil lair or Bill Belichick and formed a plan: Let's bait Gutey into picking one in 1st round and thus throw the franchise into chaos (collective "muahhahhaaa!").

They knew Gutey had high marks on Love, but also that the Packers wouldn't go all-in to pick him. The Packers had needs at WR, CB and OT. Thus they conspired to pick 6 WRs, 5 OTs and 4 CBs before the 26th pick. Watching those players go Gutey tried to trade up, but to no avail, since refusing his trades until the time was ripe was part of the plan. When Aiyuk was gone, the conspirators knew the Packers 1st round graded need position players were gone, and Miami gallantly offered a nice trade up for the low, low price of just a 4th rounder. Gutey fell for it.

Far fetched?

You do not, you can not, make a plan to wait until the 26th pick to move up for QB you target. When you really target a QB, you trade a boatload to move up so high there's no risk of missing out on him.

Yes, Love is a 1ST ROUND QB, as the media enjoys shouting. He IS a potential successor to AR. But when is comes to a succession PLAN, there's a bit of a difference between a top 10 pick and a 26th pick. IF there had been a pre-draft plan to replace AR, we would've noticed due to the massive deal we would've had to do to trade up to the top 10. THAT would've been a message to AR that we're planning to move on shortly.

Picking Love wasn't planned. Neither was he picked to replace AR ASAP. It was an opportunity pick. A BPA pick. An insurance against AR injury or decline -pick. Not a masterplan to replace AR -pick.

As long as AR plays on a super high level he won't be replaced. And if he doesn't, if he hits the wall or gets into an injury spiral, would you like to have him on a fully guaranteed deal and to have no options?
Your first conspiracy theory was more plausible then saying the Packers didnt plan to draft Love if he was available. They moved up to get him because they wanted him. They werent willing to get up in the top ten to make sure they got him, but once he was still around...they executed their plan to get him. :)

Remember, Gutey said he would not go QB if he only "liked" the QB that was available, he had to "Love" the guy. Well, lucky for Gutey..he must have been so excited! They guy he "Loved" was available to move up for and grab. He did that, just as he planned to if Love fell in the draft. :lol:

According to reports Gutey also "planned" to get Justin Jefferson but the cost was just too high. Gutey grabbed the first guy he planned to get that was at a price tag he could afford.

It wasnt so random.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
11 Jun 2021 05:28
BF004 wrote:
10 Jun 2021 21:50
lupedafiasco wrote:
10 Jun 2021 18:26

It was one god damn awful pick.

Ive said it before. The front office thought Rodgers was done because of their ego. "How could it be the Packers fault the team is struggling. It must be the QB." They didnt have the foresight to realize MM was the problem and they didnt give Rodgers the time necessary to learn LaFleurs system. Schemes almost always struggle year one. The Love pick sent a message to the QB and it was received. It said loud and clear we dont believe in you anymore. I wouldnt want to play for someone who lost faith in me.
They didn’t believe in him because of ego, what? Like say that out loud and think about order of events. How can that possibly make sense in your head.

And the team was struggling? They were 13-3 and in the NFC Championship game.

They just made him the highest paid player in NFL history and restructured his contract year one kicking more potential dead money down the road.

Just sounds entirely like they saw someone they really like at by far the most important position in football.

I’m completely on team I didn’t like that pick, but yikes, embarrassing our side with that drivel. Do better, man. That made zero sense on any possible level.
I mean if you think the Packers picked Love just because they liked him and not to push Rodgers out I can’t help you. You’re just naive.

This front office thought there was nothing wrong with them. Never mind MMs scheme sucked. Never mind the talent wasn’t there when LaFleur took over. They took 3 WRs and they all sucked. They signed Jimmy Graham to a big deal and he sucked. They were throwing &%$@ resources at Rodgers and wondered why he was struggling.
Ok, maybe a small piece thinking drafting Love could grow that chip on Aaron's shoulder and get his best years out of him yet, I can get behind that. But that isn't what I quoted you saying and called out.

You said they thought Rodgers was done because of their ego and blamed Aaron for the struggling team. That doesn't make sense. The team was struggling and they replaced the GM and HC, not the QB. In fact they made Aaron the highest paid player in NFL history with a 6 year contract. The team was no longer struggling, they were 13-3 and in the NFC Championship game.

I mean my counterpoints are all reasons I didn't like the pick. But to say they drafted Love because of their own egos and blamed Aaron for the teams' struggles 3 years prior is simply wrong and can very easily and convincingly be refuted.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 09:27
salmar80 wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

Far fetched?

Your first conspiracy theory was more plausible then saying the Packers didnt plan to draft Love if he was available. They moved up to get him because they wanted him. They werent willing to get up in the top ten to make sure they got him, but once he was still around...they executed their plan to get him. :)

Remember, Gutey said he would not go QB if he only "liked" the QB that was available, he had to "Love" the guy. Well, lucky for Gutey..he must have been so excited! They guy he "Loved" was available to move up for and grab. He did that, just as he planned to if Love fell in the draft. :lol:

According to reports Gutey also "planned" to get Justin Jefferson but the cost was just too high. Gutey grabbed the first guy he planned to get that was at a price tag he could afford.

It wasnt so random.
exactly, it isn't as though Guty didn't have other options, or that we didn't have other positional needs.

and none of this has anything to do concerning our likes or dislikes for Guty, or whether we think he's been a good or bad GM, which is the direction of this thread, none of that means squat concerning his decision to take Love, anyone with half a brain knows that Guty drafting Love was bound to upset Rodgers, and after what had transpired for 3 years prior with all the rebuild of coaches and GM he was already losing faith that he could trust the things it had done or said, and they werent saying much to any of the players, in fact cutting players with NO warning, and no heads up that they would take a QB.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
11 Jun 2021 09:49
Drj820 wrote:
salmar80 wrote:

Far fetched?

It wasnt so random.
exactly, it isn't as though Guty didn't have other options, or that we didn't have other positional needs.

and none of this has anything to do concerning our likes or dislikes for Guty, or whether we think he's been a good or bad GM, which is the direction of this thread, none of that means squat concerning his decision to take Love, anyone with half a brain knows that Guty drafting Love was bound to upset Rodgers, and after what had transpired for 3 years prior with all the rebuild of coaches and GM he was already losing faith that he could trust the things it had done or said, and they werent saying much to any of the players, in fact cutting players with NO warning, and no heads up that they would take a QB.
Yeah we all knew on draft night that Rodgers wasnt going to be happy. Gutey had to know too, or he has far less people skills than ever imagined. He just didnt care, for he had found a QB that he "loved" and couldnt let pass by. Congrats Gute, you got your wish and executed your plan.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Drj820 wrote:
Not every plan is the same.

There's a huge difference between having a pre-draft plan to replace your QB and doing everything you can to execute that plan (= 49ers and to lesser extent Bears in 2021 draft), and executing a minor trade up to pick a falling QB because he's the premium position BPA and your preferred prospects went early.

The previous is a plan to replace your QB. The latter is a reaction to how the board fell. It's picking a project that may replace your QB if that QB declines or gets injured. I guess you can call it a plan, if you count building a draft board and sticking to it "a plan".

Also, in the latter case, that pick may end up just serving as a backup or be eventual trade bait, which would be sub-optimal but bearable, since it's only a late 1st rounder, not an all-in move that costs you multiple 1st rounders or more.

How low would a QB pick had to have been for you not to see it as a succession plan to AR? Original pick at 30, so no trade up? 33rd, so it would "just" be a 2nd? 62nd? 3rd round? Any QB brought in is an insult to AR?

Also, would like this answered: As long as AR plays on a super high level he won't be replaced. And if he doesn't, if he hits the wall or gets into an injury spiral, would you like to have him on a fully guaranteed deal and to have no options?

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

BF004 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 09:39
lupedafiasco wrote:
BF004 wrote:
10 Jun 2021 21:50

They didn’t believe in him because of ego, what? Like say that out loud and think about order of events. How can that possibly make sense in your head.

And the team was struggling? They were 13-3 and in the NFC Championship game.

They just made him the highest paid player in NFL history and restructured his contract year one kicking more potential dead money down the road.

Just sounds entirely like they saw someone they really like at by far the most important position in football.

I’m completely on team I didn’t like that pick, but yikes, embarrassing our side with that drivel. Do better, man. That made zero sense on any possible level.
I mean if you think the Packers picked Love just because they liked him and not to push Rodgers out I can’t help you. You’re just naive.

This front office thought there was nothing wrong with them. Never mind MMs scheme sucked. Never mind the talent wasn’t there when LaFleur took over. They took 3 WRs and they all sucked. They signed Jimmy Graham to a big deal and he sucked. They were throwing &%$@ resources at Rodgers and wondered why he was struggling.
Ok, maybe a small piece thinking drafting Love could grow that chip on Aaron's shoulder and get his best years out of him yet, I can get behind that. But that isn't what I quoted you saying and called out.

You said they thought Rodgers was done because of their ego and blamed Aaron for the struggling team. That doesn't make sense. The team was struggling and they replaced the GM and HC, not the QB. In fact they made Aaron the highest paid player in NFL history with a 6 year contract. The team was no longer struggling, they were 13-3 and in the NFC Championship game.

I mean my counterpoints are all reasons I didn't like the pick. But to say they drafted Love because of their own egos and blamed Aaron for the teams' struggles 3 years prior is simply wrong and can very easily and convincingly be refuted.
To me it is very clear the Packers felt Rodgers is done. There is no doubt in my mind the FO felt they put a Super Bowl caliber team together and that Rodgers was the one who let them down in 2019. Never mind Jimmy Graham being utterly useless or the team not being able to find a competent WR besides Adams and he came in the 2014 draft.

Since picking Adams we have drafted 10 WRs. Of those 10 6 are out of the league, 1 sucked so bad he became a RB, 1 is a rookie, and the other 2 are in the last year of their deals and have been inconsistent as all hell. This team didnt look inward and think maybe what theyre putting on the field hasnt been good enough. Its the same reason why TT stuck around so long when he probably couldnt even remember to wipe his own ass.

Its because the FO acts as the owners. There is no pressure on them to do better. They have no real boss. They arent going to blame themselves in any situation that they didnt do well enough. So they put it on Rodgers and he made them look $%@# stupid.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

salmar80 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 09:52
Drj820 wrote:

There's a huge difference between having a pre-draft plan to replace your QB and doing everything you can to execute that plan (= 49ers and to lesser extent Bears in 2021 draft), and executing a minor trade up to pick a falling QB because he's the premium position BPA and your preferred prospects went early.

The previous is a plan to replace your QB. The latter is a reaction to how the board fell. It's picking a project that may replace your QB if that QB declines or gets injured. I guess you can call it a plan, if you count building a draft board and sticking to it "a plan".

Also, in the latter case, that pick may end up just serving as a backup or be eventual trade bait, which would be sub-optimal but bearable, since it's only a late 1st rounder, not an all-in move that costs you multiple 1st rounders or more.

How low would a QB pick had to have been for you not to see it as a succession plan to AR? Original pick at 30, so no trade up? 33rd, so it would "just" be a 2nd? 62nd? 3rd round? Any QB brought in is an insult to AR?

Also, would like this answered: As long as AR plays on a super high level he won't be replaced. And if he doesn't, if he hits the wall or gets into an injury spiral, would you like to have him on a fully guaranteed deal and to have no options?
come on Sal, Guty moved up to take Love one off season after Rodgers was given a 4 year extension, in essense 5 years prior to the end of Rodgers contract, and while a 4th rounder isn't much, the whole thing reads of reaching for Rodgers replacement.

also this idea that he couldn't find a trade partner to move up and take a receiver holds little weight either, he had moved up 9 spots giving 2 4th rounders for Savage, obviously if Guty wants a player he's will spend what it takes to get one, no, imo the only way he would have takken a WR is if they had fallen to where Love sat when he traded up for him, plus look at all the trading he did with Alexander, if ya want a player then waiting for them to drop rarely works out, now this year with Rodgers blowing a gasket he takes one in round three.

Lupe had a point in that other thread, this does look like a ego issue with Guty's actions displaying that he's in charge of running this team, not Rodgers, and Rodgers is sitting out as a response to it, right or wrong thats how it looks, and looks send messages, he should have waited another year or two to take a replacement for Rodgers, and traded up for one of thos receivers

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

lupedafiasco wrote:
11 Jun 2021 10:07
BF004 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 09:39
lupedafiasco wrote:

To me it is very clear the Packers felt Rodgers is done. There is no doubt in my mind the FO felt they put a Super Bowl caliber team together and that Rodgers was the one who let them down in 2019. Never mind Jimmy Graham being utterly useless or the team not being able to find a competent WR besides Adams and he came in the 2014 draft.

Since picking Adams we have drafted 10 WRs. Of those 10 6 are out of the league, 1 sucked so bad he became a RB, 1 is a rookie, and the other 2 are in the last year of their deals and have been inconsistent as all hell. This team didnt look inward and think maybe what theyre putting on the field hasnt been good enough. Its the same reason why TT stuck around so long when he probably couldnt even remember to wipe his own ass.

Its because the FO acts as the owners. There is no pressure on them to do better. They have no real boss. They arent going to blame themselves in any situation that they didnt do well enough. So they put it on Rodgers and he made them look $%@# stupid.
OMG, this is so insubordinate of you to talk reality in this forum, please go shopping today for some rose colored glasses :rotf:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Thank goodness that I don't live in the "reality" that you two seem to.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

NCF wrote:
11 Jun 2021 10:23
And so ridiculous, I am agreeing with them, just trying to a clarify a point I think is egregiously mistaken, and I'm told I'm wearing rose colored glasses.

If you don't agree with everything I say, you must be completely against me. :roll:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
well I think ya have to be pretty gullible to buy into the idea that Guty had no options to trade up for a receiver, or that Love was BPA at slot 26, specially as it pertained to our other positional needs, and it was the same thing when he took Gary, both where are futures picks, and here we are With Clark at DT and a bunch of mediocre talent surrounding him, same at WR, though Rodgers should improve that room.

to think Lupe and I live in lala land says more about you guys then it does us my friend.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

salmar80 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 09:52
Drj820 wrote:

To answer your question about how low a QB would need to be, I would say it would need to be a QB we did not move up to get and the qb would need to be drafted at a spot where there werent other obvious needs on the roster that needed to be filled. For instance, there were WRs available (Higgins, Pittman Jr) and ILBs (my favorite Queen). Yet in the first three rounds we drafted replacements for starters on our current roster. Love for Rodgers in 2 years at the time, Dillon for Jones who we did not expect to be able to get to stay so cheaply, and Deguara for Tonyan who we didnt expect to pop or for Bust Sternberger.

The first three picks in the drafts were future replacements for current positions that were filled. None of them helped the 2021 Packers. That didnt make Rodgers happy. Its silly to pretend that the Packers drafted Love with the intention for him to be a 4 year backup while Rodgers played out his full deal. They showed they didnt plan to honor his deal and they put his time in GB "on the clock". They did this because they "Loved" Love and felt like they could win with him after some time and didnt need to deal with Rodgers drama anymore. Very arrogant decision. We will soon see if their arrogance was well placed.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 10:28
NCF wrote:
And so ridiculous, I am agreeing with them, just trying to a clarify a point I think is egregiously mistaken, and I'm told I'm wearing rose colored glasses.

If you don't agree with everything I say, you must be completely against me. :roll:

agreed, as I said, this thread divides the forum, cause there is no place for compromise, it's either you side with everything either side does or says, or your against everything they say or do.

I simply refuse the excuses Guty used for his reason for taking Love, I DO believe there is a power struggle, I do believe both sides are sending messages with there actions.

but I better stop now because I think I said this stuff before.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yoop wrote:
11 Jun 2021 10:30
NCF wrote:
well I think ya have to be pretty gullible to buy into the idea that Guty had no options to trade up for a receiver, or that Love was BPA at slot 26, specially as it pertained to our other positional needs, and it was the same thing when he took Gary, both where are futures picks, and here we are With Clark at DT and a bunch of mediocre talent surrounding him, same at WR, though Rodgers should improve that room.

to think Lupe and I live in lala land says more about you guys then it does us my friend.
It doesn't. No one ever said he had "no options". But, the cost would have been heavy. Obviously, he traded a 4th-rounder to move up (that was pretty much a 5th-rounder), but to get Jefferson, Raegor, or Aiyuk, it would have taken at least the 3rd and maybe even the 2nd. The fact that you "don't buy it" doesn't hold weight with me in, you know, real reality. There is a well established trade chart that is universally accepted and I'm sure even lupe would say the cost to get a WR would have been much steeper than what they gave up for Love. Your point about Savage is true, but they had some extra draft capital to play with in that scenario.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Yoop wrote:
11 Jun 2021 10:36
BF004 wrote:
11 Jun 2021 10:28
NCF wrote:

agreed, as I said, this thread divides the forum, cause there is no place for compromise, it's either you side with everything either side does or says, or your against everything they say or do.

I simply refuse the excuses Guty used for his reason for taking Love, I DO believe there is a power struggle, I do believe both sides are sending messages with there actions.

but I better stop now because I think I said this stuff before.
Yeah i just think that the people that downplay the significance of picking Love are downplaying the reaction that the action of picking him would cause. I mean this is vindictive AR we are talking about. Of course this was going to be the outcome! I knew it from day one...Gutey had to have known it too..yet he picked Love anyway because he loved the prospect and believed selecting him was worth the s*** storm. Gutey got his wish. It wasnt some casual un thought out move. It was an intentional move, and this outcome was always the most likely possibility once the move was made..and now we wait to see if it was a good move or not.

If Love can play, it was a great move! If not, bye bye Gutey (how it should be at least)

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yoop wrote:
11 Jun 2021 10:30
or that Love was BPA at slot 26, specially as it pertained to our other positional needs
:messedup:

There is no pertinency to positional needs when discussing BPA. BPA is BPA. You think I'm nuts because I believe Gutey liked Love enough to draft him despite the &%$@ storm he knew was coming and yet you believe he reached for a QB just to !@#$ off his HOF signal caller. Like, think it through... Why?

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Yoop wrote:
Why does it have to be that way? It isn't in my eyes. I can understand a lot of your opinions that I do not agree with. Why can you not do the same? Why can't you, at least, acknowledge that it is possible that Jordan Love was selected because the Front Office really, really liked him? Can you come that far? If so, there is a whole world of further conversation that can take place.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yoop wrote:
This is so foolish and does seem to be the stand you take on everything.

And I don't know if I'm compromising, but I'm thinking things through. Like saying the Packer's clearly blamed Rodgers for the struggles in 2017 and 2018. Like there is just no possible shred of evidence that is the case. Every, literally every, piece of evidence points to the contrary.