Topic Split: Stock Market Watch

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

Made a FOMO buy this morning. I still think the hedge funds will strike some kind of deal behind the scenes with the SEC, but I want to have an established position if the big squeeze does happen.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Captain_Ben wrote:
07 Jun 2021 11:19
Made a FOMO buy this morning. I still think the hedge funds will strike some kind of deal behind the scenes with the SEC, but I want to have an established position if the big squeeze does happen.
I think the collusion between hedges, SEC, Robinhood, Schwaub and others not allowing any more AMC shorting, etc is waking a lot of people up that are otherwise unaware of other things going on (child trafficking, adrenochrome, election fraud, vaccine injury, etc). If the SEC wipes out retail investors to protect hedges, expect class action lawsuits.

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

wallyuwl wrote:
07 Jun 2021 11:28
Captain_Ben wrote:
07 Jun 2021 11:19
I think the collusion between hedges, SEC, Robinhood, Schwaub and others not allowing any more AMC shorting, etc is waking a lot of people up that are otherwise unaware of other things going on (child trafficking, adrenochrome, election fraud, vaccine injury, etc). If the SEC wipes out retail investors to protect hedges, expect class action lawsuits.
It isn't uncommon for the SEC to collude. Every single institution in this country is corrupt to the core, as I think you'd agree. The difference between AMC and other stocks is that the entire world is watching. Are they dumb enough to collude in front of the whole world? No. But they are definitely arrogant enough. I'm sure they like their chances at taking on retail investors in their courts with their judges. It will be "nothing to see here, moving on," just like with Plugs Biden. But, that's a subject for another thread.

Call me a pessimist but at least I have skin in the game now. :lol:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Lost some momentum there halfway through, but never gunna argue with a 14% day.

Up like another 2% right now AH as well.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Strong day so far an hour in. Hit $60 briefly but couldn't maintain. From what I've read the last day or two that $60 mark is key for technical reasons. I kind of want it to go back to $40 so I can buy more! But I'm not doing that at these prices.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Beautiful consolidation over 50 the past few days. Major bull pennant forming on about the last two weeks. Zoom out to like the 1-4 hour candles.

Looking like a break before the end of the week, most likely Thursday.

Technical analysis doesn't always work for sure, but that's what the charts look like.

Don't paper hand this now!!!

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Paper hands are too flimsy to use to eat crayons.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Buy more stonk or just HODL what I have? Hmmm... AMC is a bit on sale right now, under $50.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

wallyuwl wrote:
09 Jun 2021 10:54
Buy more stonk or just HODL what I have? Hmmm... AMC is a bit on sale right now, under $50.
I would like to see it stay of $48 today, good strength if it can hold over that.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

BF004 wrote:
09 Jun 2021 11:15
wallyuwl wrote:
09 Jun 2021 10:54
I would like to see it stay of $48 today, good strength if it can hold over that.
$49 the last few hours.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Big today tomorrow, one way or the other.

News catalysts trump technical analysis.

Hoping for a really solid GME earnings report here to break us out and carry and AMC could start running again soon.

image.png
image.png (149.67 KiB) Viewed 337 times

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Buy and Hold.

My girl Amy has a ton of life left in her yet. I will be literally shocked if this does not get to 3 digits at some point within a few weeks.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Well $h!t!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

wallyuwl wrote:
08 Jun 2021 09:40
Strong day so far an hour in. Hit $60 briefly but couldn't maintain. From what I've read the last day or two that $60 mark is key for technical reasons. I kind of want it to go back to $40 so I can buy more! But I'm not doing that at these prices.
Got 20 more shares at 44 and bought a June 25th call at strike $53. This discount not gunna last for long.

My paycheck still pending for tomorrow and it’s already gone. 😂

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Nice finish today, held strong on the GME hit, only down about $2 from Wednesday close where GME is down like 70 or 80.

Sick week coming with an insane amount of calls.

Never wanna put a date on anything, but potential for all stars to align this week.

Still not too late to get in, I just bought twice this week, Monday looking likely. :lol: Be apart of the revolution and the largest transfer of wealth in human history. This is occupy Wall Street gone digital and smarter with real money to fight. This is so much bigger than trying to earn a few dollars.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Debating to buy more AMC or wait for GME to drop (it has gone through 3, now 4, similar cycles in last 6 months). Or just sit tight. But not selling!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

wallyuwl wrote:
11 Jun 2021 19:26
Debating to buy more AMC or wait for GME to drop (it has gone through 3, now 4, similar cycles in last 6 months). Or just sit tight. But not selling!
I did have 5 shares of GME, had a sell limit at 325 for 1 share, but cancelled it unfortunately when it was ripping on Wednesday. Did ultimately selling 1 share at about 300 to help fund another AMC call, lol. My dollar cost average on GME is like $62. Will prolly only sell to help buy more AMC options or if GME is running and AMC isn't yet, then just buy more AMC.

There are just so many call options in the money on AMC next week already, gunna be a self fulfilling prophecy if the price goes up, with market makers needing to buy more shares to hedge their sold options. If it does run, prolly gunna run crazy, will bring GME with it. Just have a feeling this is your last discount. If it doesn't happen, both might drop a good 20-50% again by the end of the week and we'll have to reassess all the numbers on both. Although I'm guessing if the price goes down or just stays level, no shorts will have been returned, probably the opposite, more were just taken out. Just creating a higher launchpad and dragging this out for several more weeks, but nothing will change. Apes aren't selling.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Busting 62 and holding!!

Break 65 clean and hold, this could get nutty again today.

Closing over $100 today. LFG!!

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Thought about buying 10 more shares at $43 a few days ago but didn't. Oh well.

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

Have you guys been following the reverse repo stats over the past week?