Packers @ Bills Game Day Thread

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

There is not a rookie, save Stokes, up to this point who has not exceeded expectations and look ready for some good snaps this year.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
29 Aug 2021 11:47
There is not a rookie, save Stokes, up to this point who has not exceeded expectations and look ready for some good snaps this year.
I would put Rodgers in that group.

Stokes has looked good the 2nd half of TC
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

I don't think Van Lanen has done anything noteworthy up to this point, either.

Still, this draft has a chance to be one of the best we've ever seen...
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Labrev wrote:
29 Aug 2021 13:54
I don't think Van Lanen has done anything noteworthy up to this point, either.

Still, this draft has a chance to be one of the best we've ever seen...
I think he has for a 6th rounder on a really youth deep roster. Looking to me like he’s earning a roster spot.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go wrote:
29 Aug 2021 13:09
BF004 wrote:

Rodgers may have been overhyped for a 3rd rounder, but he too seems poised for a big role, ST and offense.

Stokes has looked okay, but talking about expectations, would expect a first rounder to be pushing hard for snaps.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
29 Aug 2021 13:58
go pak go wrote:
29 Aug 2021 13:09
BF004 wrote:

Rodgers may have been overhyped for a 3rd rounder, but he too seems poised for a big role, ST and offense.

Stokes has looked okay, but talking about expectations, would expect a first rounder to be pushing hard for snaps.
I guess I just completely disagree. I think Stokes has looked great. Rodgers has literally been outplayed by Beggelton in every situation (from short outs to punt returns) and Van Lanen is not making this team.

Van Lanen got abused yeterday. Cole is practice squad for sure.

Now I am not saying Reggie is going to make the roster over Rodgers. But at the least, Reggie has been more impactful and just looked faster and made more out of his opportunities than Rodgers did.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

go pak go wrote:
29 Aug 2021 17:25
Rodgers has literally been outplayed by Begelton in every situation (from short outs to punt returns)

Now I am not saying Reggie is going to make the roster over Rodgers. But at the least, Reggie has been more impactful and just looked faster and made more out of his opportunities than Rodgers did.

Newsflash !!
5th year Pro outplays rookie WR during his first NFL training camp !

Film at 10
IT. IS. TIME