Claim your longshot!

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

salmar80 wrote:
02 Sep 2021 07:52
go pak go wrote:
02 Sep 2021 07:17
I think Bogey takin Jack Heflin wins it honestly.
Agree, he came from nowhere.
Not nowhere, Iowa.

Oh wait, nm, I see your point.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

BF004 wrote:
02 Sep 2021 08:53
salmar80 wrote:
02 Sep 2021 07:52
go pak go wrote:
02 Sep 2021 07:17
I think Bogey takin Jack Heflin wins it honestly.
Agree, he came from nowhere.
Not nowhere, Iowa.

Oh wait, nm, I see your point.
:rotf:
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
23 May 2021 14:27
Bogey wrote:
23 May 2021 13:15
Nice new avatar Bogey :aok:
Part tribute to Bart and part tribute to JustJeff, a huge Bart Starr fan.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

If you ever have trouble agreeing on something, one topic that every state who borders Iowa can agree on something.

Minnesotans, South Dakotans, Nebraskans, (I'm sure Wisconsin, IL and MS...but honestly can't confirm this because I haven't lived there) - ALL HATE IOWANS.

It's a fail safe strategy. Make a joke about how dumb Iowa and their people are and you make a friend instantly. :lol:
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
02 Sep 2021 09:58
If you ever have trouble agreeing on something, one topic that every state who borders Iowa can agree on something.

Minnesotans, South Dakotans, Nebraskans, (I'm sure Wisconsin, IL and MS...but honestly can't confirm this because I haven't lived there) - ALL HATE IOWANS.

It's a fail safe strategy. Make a joke about how dumb Iowa and their people are and you make a friend instantly. :lol:
This post had me thinking I’d gone crazy. I was thinking…Mississippi borders Iowa? Is my US geography that bad?

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yeah, Heflin and Nijman were good calls here.

Gaines and Winfree both seemed like they may have had a shot here as well, and Kaufusi is a guy to watch when Lewis hangs 'em up.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

go pak go wrote:

lol I was unaware of this

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
02 Sep 2021 18:13
go pak go wrote:

This post had me thinking I’d gone crazy. I was thinking…Mississippi borders Iowa? Is my US geography that bad?
MS, MO....

you got me
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

texas wrote:
02 Sep 2021 19:05
go pak go wrote:

Oh yeah.

Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around
Yoop wrote:

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

go pak go wrote:
02 Sep 2021 20:42
texas wrote:
02 Sep 2021 19:05
go pak go wrote:

Oh yeah.

Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around
Interesting. Trying to think if we have any state rivalries down here and I can't really think of any. We have city and school rivalries for sure though. Houston resents Dallas and Dallas doesn't really care about Houston because that's beneath them. Kind of like how Texas A&M hates UT but UT doesn't care because A&M isn't even on their radar. Nobody hates Austin, but everyone views them as their weird little brother. Nobody cares about San Antonio. Nobody remembers that Ft. Worth even exists (even though it's like the 12th biggest city in the country).

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

IMO anyone who takes a rookie UDFA and he makes the 53 should win this hands down. Heflin.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

salmar80 wrote:
22 May 2021 10:29
I'm claiming Yosh Nijman finally marries his crazy athleticism with technique and plays well at OT at some point.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

salmar80 wrote:
27 Sep 2021 13:21
salmar80 wrote:
22 May 2021 10:29
I'm claiming Yosh Nijman finally marries his crazy athleticism with technique and plays well at OT at some point.
Gets my vote