Packers @ Saints GDT - 9/12/2021 3:25 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Over/Under (Vote for the Over, please vote for first option)

Poll ended at 12 Sep 2021 09:26

Packers wins 0.5 (Vote for this to get an accurate count)
19%
Aaron Jones 85.5 total yards
13%
Davante Adams 6.5 catches
13%
Smiths + Gary 1.75 sacks
15%
1.5 takeaways by D
12%
Bojorquez 41.5 net average
10%
Packers score 27.5
13%
Saints score 22.5
3%

Total votes: 97

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Does anybody have a link for watching the game overseas? Gracias.

It just feels good right now.

Pack 52
Saints 32
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:47
Yoop wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:00
go pak go wrote:
12 Sep 2021 10:26

Well he injures his hamstring in training camp. He returns week 7. Re-injures it and misses the rest of the season. Obviously he was "cleared" but there are many who have stated in interviews that the Packers likely rushed Casey back too soon on the hamstring.

That was during the dreaded hamstring era of the Packers.

And absolutely agree that these things are very hard diagnose. The human body is. Which is my point. Just because the Packers have a "conservative" medical staff doesn't mean there isn't a possibility of re-injury. We have a history of players re-injuring themselves and effectively ending their season.
I rest my case, it's near impossible to tell the degree or intensity of a hamstring strain unless it's a tear that requires surgery, it's so easy to pull a hamstring and most recuperate in a matter of days as Mathews usually did.

and we have no more history then any other team of players reinjuring themselves after a injury, do you just make this crap up as you go along?

and just because some blow heart journalist says we brought casy back to soon, rushed him back in your words, why would I or anyone believe him over what we have come to know as a very conservative staff when it comes to injury's, that doesn't even make sense, Journalist say anything, and mostly extreme comments you accused me of, they do that so you'll read there stupid opinions.
Stay on point.

This is not the point of the conversation I was having with APB. I have nothing further to add to this tangent conversation.
you contradicted APB just as you do me, I have nothing further to talk to you about ANYTHING, you ruin my mood on opening day with your childish bs.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

With Aaron Rodgers all things are possible, so thrilled to watch him in action again, GO Green Bay Packers :aok:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:57
go pak go wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:47
Yoop wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:00

I rest my case, it's near impossible to tell the degree or intensity of a hamstring strain unless it's a tear that requires surgery, it's so easy to pull a hamstring and most recuperate in a matter of days as Mathews usually did.

and we have no more history then any other team of players reinjuring themselves after a injury, do you just make this crap up as you go along?

and just because some blow heart journalist says we brought casy back to soon, rushed him back in your words, why would I or anyone believe him over what we have come to know as a very conservative staff when it comes to injury's, that doesn't even make sense, Journalist say anything, and mostly extreme comments you accused me of, they do that so you'll read there stupid opinions.
Stay on point.

This is not the point of the conversation I was having with APB. I have nothing further to add to this tangent conversation.
you contradicted APB just as you do me, I have nothing further to talk to you about ANYTHING, you ruin my mood on opening day with your childish bs.
Then why comment? All APB asked was if there is any time the Packers weren't conservative and weren't overly cautious on bringing players back too early.

I replied yes. We do have players who were brought back too early because they went through re-injury. It happens to every player and every team. The Packers are not immune to this just because their medical staff is more "conservative". You then say PROVE IT. I did. He comes back week 7 and then goes on IR after like week 9 with the same injury. It was a re-aggravation which I think can be easily correlated with coming back too soon.

You were totally right after your comment saying this sh*t is hard. And I AGREED. Medical diagnosis is hard. But then you continue to go on this rant about defending the medical staff (which I never made a jab at) and taking jabs at media to try and discredit a a point nobody was arguing with you about. While at the same time trying to discredit me by saying I said something I never said.
Yoop wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:57
Like where did I ever say we are any worse or even better than any other team (honestly my words insinuated we are likely more conservative than most teams). So why make an accusation that I make something up when I never said that? Nothing even close to that?

That is the definition of a tangent argument to take the conservation someplace else where it doesn't need to go and I wasn't going to continue that. I'd say close to a red herring and it also was a putting false words in my mouth.

You control your mood. Particularly when I stated I agree that your premise that medical diagnosis is hard, you don't have to continue to try and discredit my point that the Packers have had players return too soon and re-aggravate their injury - when it is the truth. It happens to every team. I hope it doesn't happen with Z and that was my only point when I was talking with APB. But I also am not going to be like, "well our docs cleared him so he is fine".

It was reported Z had back pain after practice last Thursday. To me that shows he isn't 100%. Yet players never are. So you just make educated decisions if the player is good enough to go or not.

Not everything has to be a fight. And yes. I will no longer go down tanget conversations either. It's rabbit hole talks and becomes less about the content and more about "who wins the argument" which doesn't make any sense. We are here to talk about football. Not win arguments.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Scott4Pack wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:55
Does anybody have a link for watching the game overseas? Gracias.

It just feels good right now.

Pack 52
Saints 32
PM'd you. Anyone else needs a link hit me up.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
12 Sep 2021 09:59
I mean there are a lot of examples of people getting rushed back too early.

Casey Heyward. Clay Matthews and his hamstrings. Davante Adams and his ankle. Just to name a few. But the Packers absolutely have a history of putting players back too soon and we see the dreaded "re-injury" the following Tuesday.
these are your words

like I said, we have no more history of rushing players back then any other team, in fact if anything it's that we seem to conservative, however these are the opinions of people that actually have almost no idea concerning the particular situation of any player, it's simply the opinion of outside the facility people.

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Headed to the stadium now, boys!!! :banana:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

GO GREEN AND YELLOW :aok:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Will the Saints have to wear their black uniforms because of the dumb rule where you put your jersey color in weeks before the season?

Or will we be wearing the expected green?
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
12 Sep 2021 13:17
Can this get stickied on the MAIN FORUM IN ITS OWN THREAD?!!!
Yoop wrote:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go wrote:
12 Sep 2021 13:34
Will the Saints have to wear their black uniforms because of the dumb rule where you put your jersey color in weeks before the season?

Hope they are in black

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
12 Sep 2021 13:34

We will be in Green, them in White. Only makes sense.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Lattimore will be active.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Inactive list

Green Bay Packers

22 CB Shemar Jean-Charles :cry:
67 C Jake Hanson
90 DL Jack Heflin
58 LB Isaiah McDuffie
36 S Vernon Scott

New Orleans Saints

16 QB Ian Book
42 LB Chase Hansen
36 DB Jordan Miller
46 FB Adam Prentice
98 DE Payton Turner
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Do we know who we flexed from the PS?

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Word is it is 10 Packers fans to 1 Saints fan ratio.
Yoop wrote:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
12 Sep 2021 11:21
Still mad at this stupid offseason, just wanna watch some packer hype and not stupid Aaron Rodgers drama.
haaa, Yahoo is always a day behind on sports trivia, just saw the Florio article rehashing some of Rodgers comments, it's all about ink, naturally, and how these guys will dig for anything that sells it.

everyone gets mad with disruption to the norm, who the heck could see that stuff coming, we where all shocked when the media leaked that right before the draft, thank fully it was sorted out, one season at a time from here out.

time to play some Football. :aok:

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Almost time to stay offline for me. Enjoy the game everyone.
RIP JustJeff