Packers @ Saints GDT - 9/12/2021 3:25 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Over/Under (Vote for the Over, please vote for first option)

Poll ended at 12 Sep 2021 09:26

Packers wins 0.5 (Vote for this to get an accurate count)
19%
Aaron Jones 85.5 total yards
13%
Davante Adams 6.5 catches
13%
Smiths + Gary 1.75 sacks
15%
1.5 takeaways by D
12%
Bojorquez 41.5 net average
10%
Packers score 27.5
13%
Saints score 22.5
3%

Total votes: 97

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I agree, that &%$@ needs to be reviewable.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I tip my cap to Z for knocking the crap out of winston. High effort pop right there. Bad call.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

The only players to play well tonight was Adams and Alexander. Everyone else was as bad as it gets. Adams was just bracketed so there wasn’t much for him to do. He made space for his team. Alexander did his thing.

Everyone else got diff’d on the other side of the ball.

There was absolutely no excuse for this performance. You got essentially a neutral field. The Saints DBs were beat up. They had their starting CB and DT suspended. Their best receiver was hurt. This should have been an ass whooping in the other direction.

Instead we got slapped on both LOS. Our offensive line was as bad as I’ve seen it since we decided to rebuild it late in Favre career. I expected the run defense to be bad after the front 7 was again neglected by our GM. We need to stop thinking a new DC will turn around &%$@ personnel moves. Good football players play well. Get good football players. Stop getting &%$@ castoffs and late round picks. The passing defense got completely out schemed.

WRs couldn’t separate. Shocker there. Offensive line was bad across the board. Not one of them played well. Jenkins was average at best. I strongly disagreed with the game plan to run Jones more than Dillon. This game is the type you just pound Dillon inside and let him push forward. Jones struggled to get through the line. Rodgers was BAD but honestly not much to work with either. Everyone around him sucked as well.

I saw nothing in this game that makes me think this team improved their chances of winning a SB over last season. If anything it’s proved what I’ve been saying. If you aren’t getting better, you’re getting worse and all we have done is gotten better bench players and lost starters.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Winston almost overthrew him. :rotf:
RIP JustJeff

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

Yeah, go sell guitars Aaron. $%@# embarrasing.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

haha that play reminds me of major league (the movie) when the outfielders run into each other.

Embarrassing.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Well, I've seen enough! Going to go out for dinner now. Have a great week everyone!

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Dillion looks quicker than Lazard.
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Why is everything for this offense so hard?

My goodness.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I thought they literally said that crack back block is legal inside the TE...that was inside the TE
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
12 Sep 2021 17:40
I thought they literally said that crack back block is legal inside the TE...that was inside the TE
Can't crack a guy at the line. Linemen can cut them.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

I'm no professional, but when Aikman says Rodgers had nowhere to throw it... And they pan the camera to every WR who all looked like they had a step on them. :lol:
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

TheGreenMan wrote:
12 Sep 2021 17:42
I'm no professional, but when Aikman says Rodgers had nowhere to throw it... And they pan the camera to every WR who all looked like they had a step on them. :lol:
Gun shy.

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

If Denver still wants him, they can have him now....

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

TJ Slayton > Dean Lowry and Tyler Lancaster
Yoop wrote:

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

America's Game of the Week.
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Erik Stokes needs to start next week.
Yoop wrote:

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

Kevin King is just awful. WR just runs right by him.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Maybe after this week Rodgers cant stop taking a dump on the org and focus on doing his job better.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Was that reminiscence of the Tampa game on that King coverage?
RIP JustJeff