Packers @ Saints GDT - 9/12/2021 3:25 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Over/Under (Vote for the Over, please vote for first option)

Poll ended at 12 Sep 2021 09:26

Packers wins 0.5 (Vote for this to get an accurate count)
19%
Aaron Jones 85.5 total yards
13%
Davante Adams 6.5 catches
13%
Smiths + Gary 1.75 sacks
15%
1.5 takeaways by D
12%
Bojorquez 41.5 net average
10%
Packers score 27.5
13%
Saints score 22.5
3%

Total votes: 97

Foosball
Reactions:

Post by Foosball »

The fact that Barry thought the Saints would punt after running the ball on 3rd & 14 jumped out at me.

The very reason why they ran the ball on 3rd down is because they were going to go for it on 4th down (if they didn’t make the 1st down).

I was pretty shocked to hear Barry divulge to everyone that he is a dumbass.
Love is the answer…

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Foosball wrote:
18 Sep 2021 16:24
The fact that Barry thought the Saints would punt after running the ball on 3rd & 14 jumped out at me.

The very reason why they ran the ball on 3rd down is because they were going to go for it on 4th down (if they didn’t make the 1st down).

Did we get another Capers? I sure hope not. The last thing LaCoach needs is a sh#$@!^&ty defensive coordinator.
I so much still miss Fritz (may he rest in peace) .... Fritz was a heckuva a defensive coach. A great complement to Holmgren.
I also miss Fritz's defensive line. They could be dominating sometimes. White, Jones, Dotson and Brown. Gabe Wilkens.
Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on 18 Sep 2021 20:15, edited 1 time in total.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
18 Sep 2021 20:10
Foosball wrote:

Did we get another Capers? I sure hope not. The last thing LaCoach needs is a sh#$@!^&ty defensive coordinator.
I so much still miss Fritz (may he rest in peace) .... Fritz was a heckuva a defensive coach. A great complement to Holmgren.
I so wish we did get another Capers.

He had basically two top 5 defenses in his first two years. I'd take that in a second.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

go pak go wrote:
18 Sep 2021 20:15
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Foosball wrote:

He had basically two top 5 defenses in his first two years. I'd take that in a second.
Huh? :dunno: :oops: :bkw:

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Foosball wrote:

Capers was the scape goat for some really sorry units TT put out there. Not a DC in the league would have done well the year he got axed with that sorry unit.

As for Barry there is enough talent to do better than he did. Not enough talent to be elite though given this roster as basically Clark and Amos to stop the run and the rest are very bad.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
18 Sep 2021 20:20
go pak go wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

Huh? :dunno: :oops: :bkw:
you already forget our last SB year huh?
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I wish we were playing today. I’m in a hurry to wash the taste out of my mouth from this game and put it to bed.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Sep 2021 08:32
I wish we were playing today. I’m in a hurry to wash the taste out of my mouth from this game and put it to bed.
The thing that sucks when you are known as the "the team" is you never play noon games on Sunday.

I like noon games on Sunday.
Yoop wrote: