Packers @ 49ers GDT 9/26/21 7:20pm CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Cool ass view

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

BF004 wrote:
27 Sep 2021 00:48
Cool ass view

i always love how the kickers after making game winners run for their lives from the bigger players.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

You’re a dagger

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Rodgers said in the presser he and Lafleur wanted to start with the ball instead of deferring. Herman spoke on that 2 weeks ago and I think its the right call. This team responds better when theyre up. Getting ball at half is an advantage for sure but something is to be said to playing to your teams strengths and thats playing ahead.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Davante Adams on Yosh Njiman: "I love that dude. When we switched sides of the field in the 4th quarter he's walking by me and I'm just turning everybody up. I'm going crazy, and he looks at me and goes, 'Man it's just a blessing to play with you guys. I really enjoy this.'

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

BF004 wrote:
27 Sep 2021 00:46

I should prolly go to bed soon
I need to get on Packers twitter.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
25 Sep 2021 14:56
paco wrote:
25 Sep 2021 13:42
Big game for Lazard and Lewis to help with blocking.
Appreciate the optìmism..... Oh, I still think the Packers will win this game.
Woke up early this morning to see the final score and view the highlights. OMG! Go Pack Go! :dance:

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

lupedafiasco wrote:
27 Sep 2021 01:37
Davante Adams on Yosh Njiman: "I love that dude. When we switched sides of the field in the 4th quarter he's walking by me and I'm just turning everybody up. I'm going crazy, and he looks at me and goes, 'Man it's just a blessing to play with you guys. I really enjoy this.'
RIP JustJeff

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

lupedafiasco wrote:
27 Sep 2021 01:07
Rodgers said in the presser he and Lafleur wanted to start with the ball instead of deferring. Herman spoke on that 2 weeks ago and I think its the right call. This team responds better when theyre up. Getting ball at half is an advantage for sure but something is to be said to playing to your teams strengths and thats playing ahead.
Never understood deferring to a team with a great Offense. Not that the niners are great but road games give the opposition an advantage early. They are on their script and if you screw your possession up, you might be down 14pts and on your heels before you know what is happening. I'd rather put pressure on them by scoring first or at least having the second possession to tie it back up.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Cdragon wrote:
27 Sep 2021 06:20
lupedafiasco wrote:
27 Sep 2021 01:07
Never understood deferring to a team with a great Offense. Not that the niners are great but road games give the opposition an advantage early. They are on their script and if you screw your possession up, you might be down 14pts and on your heels before you know what is happening. I'd rather put pressure on them by scoring first or at least having the second possession to tie it back up.
But 49ers got exactly what they needed and doubled up before and after the half. In the end, it doesn't matter that much. When you have the ball, score. Score more than the other guys and you win. Can do it either way.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Really, Jimmy? Really?
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

What a dink

mnpackerbacker
Reactions:

Post by mnpackerbacker »

paco wrote:
27 Sep 2021 06:26
Really, Jimmy? Really?
Check the replay Jimmy. You threw it backward. By definition, a fumble. One of the few calls the refs got right.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Props to the 49er that was coming off the right side of our line on the winning kick. Dude gave it his all and laid out for the block. That was too close.
image.png
image.png (124.69 KiB) Viewed 212 times
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Was quiet

He was more visible in the 2nd half on a few non sacks as well.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
27 Sep 2021 06:41
Was quiet

I think the sacks totaled up to like minus 6 yards. :lol:

Gary dominated the drive that ended up being extended by one of the worst DPI calls I ever seen on Erik Stokes.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
27 Sep 2021 06:39
Props to the 49er that was coming off the right side of our line on the winning kick. Dude gave it his all and laid out for the block. That was too close.
image.png
That effort probably majorly effects any kicker with less pedigree than Crosby
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I really struggled.

I really pride myself on being a centrist. Being one to stand back, view the information and see it without bias. From my perspective, the Packers got absolutely hosed last night from ref calls that really led to 14 points for the 49ers and a huge momentum swing to keep them in the game. On top of that you have various other roughing calls, tripping calls, the lost challenge that wasn't a catch etc.

There is really only one call I could remember that went our way that I wouldn't have thrown (the Davante Adams DPI call) but I am okay with it because Adams was Interfered just two plays earlier at the same spot in the field with no call.

And yet everyone who isn't a Packers fan I have talked to doesn't think the game was unfair at all. It is pissing me off honestly. Are fans just that dumb and completely believing what Chris Collinsworth and the "protect the shield cronies" said?

Like then I got responses back, "well the Vikings should have won week 1 on a poor fumble call" and I was like I KNOW. I TOLD YOU AT THE TIME I SAID THAT WAS NOT A FUMBLE. I agree that MN really should be 3-0 right now.

I just don't understand why sports fans are so willing to accept or not have caveats on things.

Or am I actually not centrist and completely viewed last night's game with Green colored glassess...
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

go pak go wrote:
27 Sep 2021 06:47
BF004 wrote:
27 Sep 2021 06:41
Was quiet

I think the sacks totaled up to like minus 6 yards. :lol:

Gary dominated the drive that ended up being extended by one of the worst DPI calls I ever seen on Erik Stokes.
If Gary is going to show up big, I guess I'm happy its the 2nd half. If he can find a way to do that the whole game, he can be one of those guys who gets 4-5 sacks a game. Especially with Kenny blowing people up.
RIP JustJeff

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

mnpackerbacker wrote:
27 Sep 2021 06:36
paco wrote:
27 Sep 2021 06:26
Really, Jimmy? Really?
Check the replay Jimmy. You threw it backward. By definition, a fumble. One of the few calls the refs got right.
Jimmy Garapolo, ex 49er QB, after last night Shanahan will make another run for Rodgers next spring, so nice to see Lafluer cold shoulder that sob.

great win, over came some lousy officiating to do it, where improving with each game, really proud of the way this OL and DL played, this has to be Lancasters best game ever, Clark back to dominating again.

I figured we'd win, then Jenkins was a no go, then King went sick, but Sullivan and the defense played well enough that the niners needed gifts from the refs to make it close, but Rodgers would not be denied, he should buy a white horse and ride it around Lambeau in our home games, maybe holding a huge Packer flag :aok: