Steelers @ Packers GDT 10/3/2021 at 3:25 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

So looking forward to this game but won't be able to watch much due to working on the cart crew. Will be at working lambeau from Thurs on. Hoping it's loud and crazy in there! I will enjoy watching the replay when I get home around 2am after teardown

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

jglovia wrote:
29 Sep 2021 13:20
So looking forward to this game but won't be able to watch much due to working on the cart crew. Will be at working lambeau from Thurs on. Hoping it's loud and crazy in there! I will enjoy watching the replay when I get home around 2am after teardown
Welcome aboard! Happy to have you on.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

jglovia wrote:
Welcome to the forum!
Cancelled by the forum elites.

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

Thanks guys. I've lurked for a long time but finally gonna be more active!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

My guess is Yosh will get the starting nod again as Jenkins didn't even make the flight to SF and once again is DNP today.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Ankle injuries tend to linger, sadly, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for a while.

Thank everything good and holy that Yosh looks like he can play.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

jglovia wrote:
[mention]Bogey[/mention] gunna have some competition as forum packer staff representative. :lol:

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

I don't work for the Packers though I work for the networks! 😆 So he's still the guy!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Labrev wrote:
29 Sep 2021 17:05
Ankle injuries tend to linger, sadly, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's out for a while.

Thank everything good and holy that Yosh looks like he can play.
Yeah Yosh couldn't really ask for a worse group of teams to go up against :lol:

NIck Bosa, TJ Watt, Khalil Mack, Chase Young.

But I am all about getting our guys healthy. So keep Yosh in until Jenkins gets healthy. And if Yosh does well, it certainly makes it easier to let Elgton get healthy.

Now. Let me be the first to say Yosh was admirable on Sunday, but I am not pretending that our 2 second throws and constant chipping didn't help the situation.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

jglovia wrote:
29 Sep 2021 17:23
I don't work for the Packers though I work for the networks! 😆 So he's still the guy!
Basically a quick history of this place.

This forum is designed with fans who are nostalgic. Many of the fans here were original members of the Packersnews.com forum back in like 2004 - 2008 or so. So this forum is designed after the forum the Press Gazette in GB provided for fans until it got awful there, moderation went bad, and the site changed its format and appearance.

We have a great community here. Lots of analytical thinkers and we like to compile data to deep dive in a lot of things and we always welcome more of it!

I'm excited to hear about any game day experiences or game day prep experiences you have/get along the way!
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I just find it so interesting that

1) we have a major problem on STS
2) Quality players on the team recognize how bad it’s hurting the team and they are like “hey sign me up, Il help to fix this s***. It’s so bad Il just do it myself”
3) yet the coaches have like this imaginary threshold of guys they will allow on STs and guys I guess they think are above it??

Like, do we have the tools to be better at STs we would just rather suck at them than risk an injury for a guy like Lazard? I can understand Campbell not being on KO coverage maybe, but heck ya have him in the room giving ideas and coaching up young players.

It’s just weird to me the players seem to be like “enough of this!” And the coaches don’t seem there yet.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Drj820 wrote:
29 Sep 2021 19:25
Like, do we have the tools to be better at STs we would just rather suck at them than risk an injury for a guy like Lazard? I can understand Campbell not being on KO coverage maybe, but heck ya have him in the room giving ideas and coaching up young players.

It’s just weird to me the players seem to be like “enough of this!” And the coaches don’t seem there yet.
:aok:

I am here, as well.

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

go pak go wrote:
29 Sep 2021 18:46
jglovia wrote:
29 Sep 2021 17:23
Basically a quick history of this place.

This forum is designed with fans who are nostalgic. Many of the fans here were original members of the Packersnews.com forum back in like 2004 - 2008 or so. So this forum is designed after the forum the Press Gazette in GB provided for fans until it got awful there, moderation went bad, and the site changed its format and appearance.

We have a great community here. Lots of analytical thinkers and we like to compile data to deep dive in a lot of things and we always welcome more of it!

I'm excited to hear about any game day experiences or game day prep experiences you have/get along the way!
I was actually around and fairly active back then on the old forum. Which is probably why I saw some familiar names when I came here. I'm glad to hear this is alot like that. You guys were my go to draft party back in the day!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Maybe we don’t even see Ben Sunday, big Maybe, but Maybe

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Drj820 wrote:

2) Quality players on the team recognize how bad it’s hurting the team and they are like “hey sign me up, Il help to fix this s***. It’s so bad Il just do it myself”
3) yet the coaches have like this imaginary threshold of guys they will allow on STs and guys I guess they think are above it??

I do not want Campbell anywhere near STs. He has been the best LB we have had since Blake and he might even be better. The guy has had a great start. Very active LB with the speed to make plays. With Barnes already dealing with some injuries we cant afford to lose Campbell.

Lazard can do whatever he wants. He is no loss if he goes down.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

BF004 wrote:
29 Sep 2021 17:18
jglovia wrote:
@Bogey gunna have some competition as forum packer staff representative. :lol:
There's only one Bogey! And that's a good thing. Go Lambeau Go!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
29 Sep 2021 19:44
Drj820 wrote:

I do not want Campbell anywhere near STs. He has been the best LB we have had since Blake and he might even be better. The guy has had a great start. Very active LB with the speed to make plays. With Barnes already dealing with some injuries we cant afford to lose Campbell.

Lazard can do whatever he wants. He is no loss if he goes down.
Fair point, but my point was intended to be larger than any one player joining a STs unit. I also don’t think he should be on KO coverage, but I would have him in meeting sharing what he knows. I’m glad so many players seem to want to help!

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

YoHoChecko wrote:
29 Sep 2021 10:32
Scott4Pack wrote:
29 Sep 2021 10:18
Even a bad team with something to prove can be very dangerous. Look at what Detroit almost did to Baltimore. It took a miracle.
The fact that anything can happen need not affect a fan's expectations for what should happen, only the certainty with which it is expressed.
Confucius say… I mean YoHoChecko says….
:clap:

:lol:
GO PACK GO!!!

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

The Lazard hatred is just stupid at this point [mention]lupedafiasco[/mention].
RIP JustJeff

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

paco wrote:
29 Sep 2021 22:22
The Lazard hatred is just stupid at this point @lupedafiasco.
Did I say something incorrect?