Is it possible that the Packers have an advantage?

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Carl Gerbschmidt
Reactions:

Is it possible that the Packers have an advantage?

Post by Carl Gerbschmidt »

Call me crazy but as we know the Packers did not add many "skill" players on offense. With no rookie camp and OTA's rookie skill players will be at a disadvantage going into the season. Will be an interesting start to the season if the preseason and camps are modified.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
29 Apr 2020 09:52
Call me crazy but as we know the Packers did not add many "skill" players on offense. With no rookie camp and OTA's rookie skill players will be at a disadvantage going into the season. Will be an interesting start to the season if the preseason and camps are modified.
Im not sure about that, because all indications point to the Offense being due for a massive shift from the 50/50 lafleur/Rodgers O to much more of what Lafleur wants to do. I would think camp would be very helpful to further implement that shift ya know. Lots of plays, concepts, and blocking schemes will probably need to be mastered as McCarthy style plays are replaced with Lafleur.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Carl Gerbschmidt wrote:
29 Apr 2020 09:52
We may have an advantage because of not having to start rookies, who'll have a Hard transition to the NFL.

But many of our young skill players either sucked or missed time with injuries, and they sure could use max development...

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

salmar80 wrote:
29 Apr 2020 15:58
We may have an advantage because of not having to start rookies, who'll have a Hard transition to the NFL.

But many of our young skill players either sucked or missed time with injuries, and they sure could use max development...
:rotf: :clap: