Registration and account activation guide

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

salmar80
Reactions:

Registration and account activation guide

Post by salmar80 »

Packers-huddle.com registration and account activation guide:

1) Click on the Register button

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Agree to terms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Enter username, a valid email address and password, and "submit". (NOTE! Some work emails may block emails from forums. If you suspect this to be possible, use your personal email account.)

*** NEW *** - Answer the security question, "The Bears Still _ _ _ _" with the answer of course being 'suck'

4) To validate your account (to avoid bots), the forum will send an automated email to the address you gave. It should appear within seconds, and will come from board(at)packers-huddle.com and look like the image below.

IMPORTANT! - The email may not appear in your email program's primary Inbox!!! Depending on your email provider, program and exact settings, it may automatically go to a folder called "Promotions", "Junk", "Trash", or something similar.

I included couple of pointers of where to search from in Gmail and Microsoft Outlook at the end of this tutorial. If you use another program, please search for those folders yourself - they may be "hidden" under some rarely used menu marked with "more", "categories", a downwards arrow or similar. If you still can't find it, please PM BF004, salmar80, NCF or packfntk, and we'll help as soon as we can. Do not reply to the email message!

5) Click on the validation link. It should open a browser window to the forum, and say "registration successful". After that, Log in and start your posting!!!

In some email programs, you may have to right click the activation link and select "Open in browser", "Open in new browser tab/window", or similar.

Examples of possible places to find the activation email:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

How come my Log-In doesn't "Remember Me" when I click it every time?

I am getting a little annoyed that I need to log in every time I want to post.

Thanks!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

go pak go wrote:
29 Apr 2020 22:06
How come my Log-In doesn't "Remember Me" when I click it every time?

I am getting a little annoyed that I need to log in every time I want to post.

Thanks!
1. Update your bookmark to https://www.packers-huddle.com (if it's http://, it won't remember logins)

2. If the above doesn't work, you need to also clear site cookies and cache. Exact method depends on browser. Google it up.

The problem is caused by you registering before our tech guy managed to install our security certificates. That affected the cookies that remember your log-in. Sorry for the trouble!