Week 6 games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

TJ Watt is a friggin beast. Still remember that 2017 draft night when we traded out of the 29th pick - right in front of Pittsburgh - with Watt still on board. Man, what could have been…

mnpackerbacker
Reactions:

Post by mnpackerbacker »

APB wrote:
17 Oct 2021 23:10
TJ Watt is a friggin beast. Still remember that 2017 draft night when we traded out of the 29th pick - right in front of Pittsburgh - with Watt still on board. Man, what could have been…
Ah well at least we got Vince Biegel :messedup:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

APB wrote:
17 Oct 2021 23:10
I know. I think of that every time I see TJ make these amazing plays. Moving down to take King that day was not one of TT's finest hours. :messedup:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
17 Oct 2021 21:05
lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Oct 2021 19:23
go pak go wrote:
17 Oct 2021 19:18
Holy crap.

AZ is legit.
Been saying it. Kyler Murray is absolutely winning the MVP this year.
Meh. They’re good but beatable, just like all the upper tier teams this year.

Mayfield played like garbage today. Sloppy with the ball, missed passes, and undisciplined. Chubb was also out along with their two starting tackles. This was a wounded Browns team that didn’t play well.

AZ was the better team, sure, and the offense clicking with their HC/play caller and QB coach at home was impressive, but it wasn’t a special win over a good Cleveland team by any means.
We can beat them or compete with them with at minimum a healthy Alexander, Savage, Preston, Bakh, MVS, Meyers.

I don't think we can beat them with our current roster. Too many high end players missing and I doubt they come back in 10 days to play the Cards. Wish the Cardinals and Seahawks games were flipped.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

It's a good night for those who have been pounding the table about Simmons for no real reason lately, haha

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Wow what a stupid call by Buffalo. And it's not like hindsight either, I hated it at the time, and would have still hated it had they made it. Even if they convert that 4th down, they get like 1 play to get a TD or else they end up kicking a FG anyway due to the clock.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

texas wrote:
18 Oct 2021 23:02
Wow what a stupid call by Buffalo. And it's not like hindsight either, I hated it at the time, and would have still hated it had they made it. Even if they convert that 4th down, they get like 1 play to get a TD or else they end up kicking a FG anyway due to the clock.
Well, when you need a foot for a first down, you give it to your top runner for the night. That was Allen.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Raptorman wrote:
18 Oct 2021 23:44
texas wrote:
Well, when you need a foot for a first down, you give it to your top runner for the night. That was Allen.
And this is a big problem for the Bills. As good as he is that team will not get very far in the playoffs without a balanced offensive attack = a running game.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

texas wrote:
They needed a foot and chances were decent they would have gotten it - or even scored - were it not for an untimely foot slip on the sneak attempt. That play succeeds a heckuva lot more than it fails.

The Bills are already in control of their division. They were trying to stay in control of the conference along with sending a message to the league and their own players: they are playing to win. I can get behind that.

At least they didn't get within range for a 50 ys FG attempt and go into a hole offensively.

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

APB wrote:
19 Oct 2021 07:16
texas wrote:
They needed a foot and chances were decent they would have gotten it - or even scored - were it not for an untimely foot slip on the sneak attempt. That play succeeds a heckuva lot more than it fails.

The Bills are already in control of their division. They were trying to stay in control of the conference along with sending a message to the league and their own players: they are playing to win. I can get behind that.

At least they didn't get within range for a 50 ys FG attempt and go into a hole offensively.
Disagree. Those plays seem to be failing more and more now (maybe it's just the games I have been watching), and like I said, the way the play was drawn up, they weren't going to score a TD on it and would have had like only one additional chance before having to settle for a FG anyway even if they had gotten it.