Packers @ Bears Official GDT - NOON - OCT. 17th

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Oct 2021 19:59
Rodgers stumps for Billy T to make the pro bowl on mcafee. One interesting thing of many that he spoke about on the show today.
Oh I gotta remember to check those out. I listened all last season and forgot this year.

But yeah, Rodgers has always loved Turner; and he has every reason to stump for him more based on his play this year.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
19 Oct 2021 20:29
Drj820 wrote:
Rodgers stumps for Billy T to make the pro bowl on mcafee. One interesting thing of many that he spoke about on the show today.
Oh I gotta remember to check those out. I listened all last season and forgot this year.

But yeah, Rodgers has always loved Turner; and he has every reason to stump for him more based on his play this year.
That was part of an extended shout out to each and every OL by name. Said he was proud of all of the guys as well he should be.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

NCF wrote:
20 Oct 2021 09:01
YoHoChecko wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

That was part of an extended shout out to each and every OL by name. Said he was proud of all of the guys as well he should be.
He's singled out just about everyone on offense this year (in a good way) on the show. Especially the linemen. I think this offense is as close and connected as I can remember, top to bottom. Bodes well for the rest of the season.
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

paco wrote:
20 Oct 2021 10:48
NCF wrote:
YoHoChecko wrote:

He's singled out just about everyone on offense this year (in a good way) on the show. Especially the linemen. I think this offense is as close and connected as I can remember, top to bottom. Bodes well for the rest of the season.
I hope so. Because make no mistake, this offense needs to take a leap if the team wants to be who they want to be.

I know the stats are pulled down by the Saints game and this team has a lot of injuries. But this high level 2020 offense right now is a below average offense in 2021.

The Packers only scored less than 30 points 4 times in 2020. It has already done that in 2021 scoring 30+ 2 out of 6 games.

The two areas of improvement I see is redzone offense and the long ball/shot plays effectiveness. Rodgers is 31st in the league when throwing the long ball and has a 30% completion rate with 0 TDs and 2 INTs. And it's not like he hasn't had opportunties or WRs with steps on their man.

If we see more alignment to the mean for redzone defense and redzone offense and long balls, this team can be lethal.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

go pak go wrote:
20 Oct 2021 10:56
paco wrote:
20 Oct 2021 10:48
NCF wrote:

I hope so. Because make no mistake, this offense needs to take a leap if the team wants to be who they want to be.

I know the stats are pulled down by the Saints game and this team has a lot of injuries. But this high level 2020 offense right now is a below average offense in 2021.

The Packers only scored less than 30 points 4 times in 2020. It has already done that in 2021 scoring 30+ 2 out of 6 games.

The two areas of improvement I see is redzone offense and the long ball/shot plays effectiveness. Rodgers is 31st in the league when throwing the long ball and has a 30% completion rate with 0 TDs and 2 INTs. And it's not like he hasn't had opportunties or WRs with steps on their man.

If we see more alignment to the mean for redzone defense and redzone offense and long balls, this team can be lethal.
100% agree. I think the addition of healthy Bakh and Jenkins along with MVS is going to help the offense. Bakh being back should help open up Tonyan a bit more. Less need for him to help in the blocking game. The big plays are there for the taking and I think we'll start hitting them more frequently. But this offense is good at longer drives this year with Jones/Dillon. We may not have to be the 40+ point offense. As long as we keep scoring tds when we have the ball. I think Bakh will help with that too.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

:lol:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

BF004 wrote:
20 Oct 2021 20:08
I think I will go and support Mr. Marzion on Patreon from my next paycheck. Dude is great at this.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

https://fb.watch/8NSUmuy6aY/

So you are telling me that first one was a catch, but Adrian Amos' was not a catch... &%$@!

Or go to 2 minutes and watch the Viking receiver get credited with the catch... &%$@!

OR 3:30 with Kirk... COME ON MAN!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Andy Herman's Highest Rated Players on Defense:

1. Rashan Gary - Constantly pushed Tackle into Pocket. Set the Edge great. Easily becoming the number one annoyance opposing OC's need to consider right now. His play far exceeded the box score.

2. Chandon Sullivan - Great recognition on routes. Looks like he worked with Jerry Grey a lot this past week.

3. Kenny Clark - what else is there to say.

Andy Herman's Lowest Rated Players on Defense:

1. Isaac Yiadom - yup.

2. Oren Burks

3. Jaylon Smith

The ILBs really struggled this week. Campbell played decent but the ILBs were the ones primarily responsible for allowing all the rushing yards as they plugged the wrong holes.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.