Football Team @ Packers, Official GDT, Noon, Oct. 24th

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

:o yd
Pckfn23 wrote:
20 Oct 2021 14:10
Uniform for Sunday.
I'll wear a Packers mask on Sunday (at Lambeau).

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

PFT Picks' Em
Washington (+9.5) at Packers

MDS’s take: This Washington defense has gone from a huge strength in 2020 to a huge liability in 2021. Aaron Rodgers will have a big game on Sunday.

MDS’s pick: Packers 35, Washington 21.

Florio’s take: Green Bay continues to show that Week One was an aberration. For Washington, 2020 apparently was the aberration.

Florio’s pick: Packers 31, Washington 17.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Good news on Savage!
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Labrev wrote:
20 Oct 2021 12:37
Thursday's match-up looks really unfavorable, so let's win here under ideal conditions while the opportunity presents itself.
I don't want to get too far in front of myself, but starting to get a really good feeling about going to Arizona and punching them in the mouth.

Read More. Post Less.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Pckfn23 wrote:
20 Oct 2021 14:20
I thought I heard Savage practiced today?

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Pckfn23 wrote:
20 Oct 2021 14:21
When can he return starting?

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pugger wrote:
21 Oct 2021 16:09
Pckfn23 wrote:
Whenever the staff signs off on him getting back on the field. He is eligible from a "league rules" standpoint right now.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Feel like the timing it ripe for a dominating game. WFT decimated with injuries, talk of trading for Tua, no clear direction of the team, Landon Collins playing me ball and bad and losing snaps. No leadership on the team over the age of 24.

I want like 38 minutes of TOP, just good ball control, lot of success running, like 60% runs, just owning the game. I want Rodgers to end like 17-21 for 180 yards and 1 or 2 TD's, but Dillon and Jones both over 80 rushing yards. D just dominates, forcing a ton of punts, hitting Heineke all day.

I wanna see a clean Packers 31 - 6 victory, finally break the redzone streak on D, twice.

Put the league on notice we are starting to get some momentum going here, flip our stupid point differential stat on the year. Make it an easy game for the team on a short week, particularly, Bakhtiari, pull him late 3rd quarter just because we are up 22+ points and game is over, get him ready for a rumble down in the desert.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pugger wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
Now, after week 6, as soon as they add him to active roster.

No urgency in case of some unforeseen setback or something, don't need to tip our hat to the opponent, probably make the move official Saturday or even Sunday morning. Should he really be ready to go.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

APB wrote:
21 Oct 2021 16:19
Pugger wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
Whenever the staff signs off on him getting back on the field. He is eligible from a "league rules" standpoint right now.
Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Looks like NO RAIN on Sunday.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
21 Oct 2021 18:18
Looks like NO RAIN on Sunday.
And I start to complain.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

NCF wrote:
21 Oct 2021 13:18
Labrev wrote:
Thursday's match-up looks really unfavorable, so let's win here under ideal conditions while the opportunity presents itself.
I don't want to get too far in front of myself, but starting to get a really good feeling about going to Arizona and punching them in the mouth.
Oh I can definitely see some scenarios where we beat them. It's just that every objective factor seems to be working against us (short week, away, we are banged up, they are hot, ...).
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Here is the sad/good thing about our guys returning from injury. We are happy that these guys are returning but Jaire Alexandar, Zadarius Smith, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, and even David Bakhtiari remain out. How many teams could survive a game, let alone 3, 4, 5, or 6 games without their best corner, best tackle, best pass rusher, and 2nd best receiver?!

We have the top end talent on this team! We have then depth on this team! What we are seeing this year is the epitome of all in! Lombardi or bust!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I know [mention]lupedafiasco[/mention] will be happy to hear this. You wanna get your weekly "kick it out the end zone" reminder in early this week...?

:mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Oct 2021 21:12
Here is the sad/good thing about our guys returning from injury. We are happy that these guys are returning but Jaire Alexandar, Zadarius Smith, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, and even David Bakhtiari remain out. How many teams could survive a game, let alone 3, 4, 5, or 6 games without their best corner, best tackle, best pass rusher, and 2nd best receiver?!

We have the top end talent on this team! We have then depth on this team! What we are seeing this year is the epitome of all in! Lombardi or bust!
Yeah. The difference between this year and 2010 is in 2010 we didn't see the All Pro's miss extended time.

Rodgers was out for 6 quarter (we lost both)
Woodson was out for a half and like 4 minutes (PIT launched a comeback during that time)

Based on his November and December 2009, I would say that Finley was probably the biggest "out for season injury" in 2010. This time we have our best CB, LT, and pass rusher.

If the CB especially can't come back, the deck is absolutely stacked against us.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

APB wrote:
22 Oct 2021 06:05
I know @lupedafiasco will be happy to hear this. You wanna get your weekly "kick it out the end zone" reminder in early this week...?

What they dont say is he has the most return yards because they give up alot of scores!

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
22 Oct 2021 06:59
Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Oct 2021 21:12

Yeah. The difference between this year and 2010 is in 2010 we didn't see the All Pro's miss extended time.

Rodgers was out for 6 quarter (we lost both)
Woodson was out for a half and like 4 minutes (PIT launched a comeback during that time)

Based on his November and December 2009, I would say that Finley was probably the biggest "out for season injury" in 2010. This time we have our best CB, LT, and pass rusher.

If the CB especially can't come back, the deck is absolutely stacked against us.
drink more cool aid :lol:

missing Z and Alexander are huge, adding Whitney I think is a smart move, cripes he has more sacks then our whole defense this year, and along with Gary and Preston should help our pass rush be more consistent.
with Zaire though it's harder to replace what he can bring, real drag because King is so often unable to play, if we could get him back this defense would be hard to beat.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

APB wrote:
22 Oct 2021 06:05
I know @lupedafiasco will be happy to hear this. You wanna get your weekly "kick it out the end zone" reminder in early this week...?

At least he’s aware. Good to hear it for once.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Labrev wrote:
21 Oct 2021 18:57
NCF wrote:
21 Oct 2021 13:18
Labrev wrote:
Oh I can definitely see some scenarios where we beat them. It's just that every objective factor seems to be working against us (short week, away, we are banged up, they are hot, ...).
I kind of like them playing Houston this week. Not much of a tune up for them. They would be better off with a Bye.

Read More. Post Less.