Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals - Thursday 7:20 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Ok story time... Pretty much all of the 3rd quarter I was out. Why you may ask? (Ya I know 2-3 will say good, but whatever!) Wife has been in DC since Monday. I have the boys all week. Fine. Not my first rodeo. Get the boys fed and ready for bed before game starts. Find a nice break in the first to get them to bed. Wonderful. I miss a KO, no biggie. Wife is coming how in about 30 minutes, awesome. Within minutes I get a text, "I need your help to shoot a promo video at the grocery store." My text back, "Really? It has to be tonight?" "Yes." "Can I take an hour tomorrow morning and do this with you?" Nope, meetings all morning and needs to be in by noon." $%@#!!!!! I think. Alright, be helpful, lets get this done at half. NOPE, she gets home 3 minutes into the 3rd. OK, let's hurry and get to the store that is 7 minutes away. Get there, $%@#!, they are closed. Changed hands 3 weeks ago and not open until 10 anymore. Drive 10 minutes down the road to the other one. THANK EVERYTHING for Yahoo Sports streaming or we may be divorced right now.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

AARON JONES SAYING ON NATIONAL TV THAT "THEY GOT A GOOD TEAM OVER THERE" WAS LIKE A BIG BROTHER PATRONIZING HIS BABY BROTHER

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I FORGOT THAT RASUAL DOUGLAS WAS AN ARIZONA CARDINAL 3 WEEKS AGO.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I love this man!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
28 Oct 2021 23:02
I FORGOT THAT RASUAL DOUGLAS WAS AN ARIZONA CARDINAL 3 WEEKS AGO.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Packers Defense:

334 yards allowed
260 Passing yards
74 Rushing yards
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

That interception is going to be historic. We now have the half game lead over the Cards which is massive. We get home field advantage and that pick potentially sets Douglas up for life.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

LOL again at PFT not having a "Packers win" story written up. Still no news item of the victory. Someone editing their Cardinals praise piece like mad over there. :rotf:

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

GAWD I HATE THURSDAY NIGHT GAMES, BUT THIS WAS SO DAMN SWEET!
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
28 Oct 2021 23:09
GAWD I HATE THURSDAY NIGHT GAMES, BUT THIS WAS SO DAMN SWEET!
I am going to be SOOOO tired tomorrow!

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Last troll before taking a power nap before work...

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

STEVE SMITH IS SPECULATING THAT KINGSBURY'S EXPLANATION INDICATES THAT AJ GREEN DIDN'T HEAR THE CHECK POTENTIALLY DUE TO CROWD NOISE

PACKERS FANS MADE IT A HOME GAME

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

When you think about it, this game should’ve never even been that close! Look at the missed opportunities and bad breaks. The muffed punt and only getting three. The Aaron Jones screen that would’ve been six had he had another 6 inches of sideline. The Winfree catch and broken tackle that would’ve been 6 had he not lost the ball. The Jones TD (and it WAS A F’ING TD) that was overturned. The BONEHEAD play calls when the run was working.

I mean, we DOMINATED this game in yards, TOP, execution, points….we LET them back in the game! The fact Douglas still had to close it out is like an exclamation point!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lupedafiasco wrote:
That interception is going to be historic. We now have the half game lead over the Cards which is massive. We get home field advantage and that pick potentially sets Douglas up for life.
Yeah I think we have legit hopes for it now. Gotta keep winning our conference games.
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

OH SORRY ARIZONA, YOU LOST YOUR #1 WR. BOO $%@# HOO!

SHUT THE $%@# UP STEVE SMITH! WE LOST OUR TOP 3 WIDE RECEIVERS!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
28 Oct 2021 23:12
lupedafiasco wrote:
Yeah I think we have legit hopes for it now. Gotta keep winning our conference games.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THOSE 1-SEED ODDS ON FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS THIS WEEK

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
28 Oct 2021 23:13
go pak go wrote:
lupedafiasco wrote:
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THOSE 1-SEED ODDS ON FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS THIS WEEK
SKY ROCKETS IN FLIGHT!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
When you think about it, this game should’ve never even been that close! Look at the missed opportunities and bad breaks. The muffed punt and only getting three. The Aaron Jones screen that would’ve been six had he had another 6 inches of sideline. The Winfree catch and broken tackle that would’ve been 6 had he not lost the ball. The Jones TD (and it WAS A F’ING TD) that was overturned. The BONEHEAD play calls when the run was working.

I mean, we DOMINATED this game in yards, TOP, execution, points….we LET them back in the game! The fact Douglas still had to close it out is like an exclamation point!
Add:

1. The essentially "give up" play on 3rd and long that ends being essentially a Hopkins TD

2. Aaron Jones making the wrong read twice with Royce Newman on screens that could have gone the distance

3. The no PI call on Cobb (I think that ended up as a FG?) I can't remember.

We were absoultely the better team tonight. I think that is the one "concern" to have right now is we are dominating these games (SF, CIN, AZ) and yet the games are far closer than they should be.
Yoop wrote: