Packers 2021 All-Pros

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Packers 2021 All-Pros

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

This is usually a good BYE week topic ... but with the BYE still 4 games out ...
Last season we had 6 All-Pros. With all of these injuries I can imagine Rodgers and Adams on offense.
How about the defense? Will Kenny Clark make the All-Pro?

Anyone else? Bojo? Amos? Jenkins? Jones?
Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on 30 Oct 2021 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

We had 5 All Pro's in 2020:

1. Rodgers
2. Adams
3. Bakh
4. Z Smith
5. Jaire Alexander

I think this year we will get one. Maybe two. All Pro designation is really hard to get.

I think Adams the current lock.

Others with a chance is Rodgers, Clark, Gary and Campbell.

I just think it's going to be hard to get that "personal recognition" this year because of all the injuries, moving people around and lack of stats production. 2020 was about the stars. 2021 is about the team.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

Rodgers, Adams, Jenkins, Clark, Campbell will all get votes imo

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Adams and Campbell will make it I think. The rest I think will miss. There are too many good DTs for Clark to make it I think.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Campbell making All-Pro would be a great accomplishment for the front office .... would be similar to when the Pack signed the Mad Stork back in 1974. The '74 Packers had an amazing LB corp ........ Jim Carter, Fred Carr and Ted Hendricks. Right up there with Forester, Currie and Nitschke -AND- Nitschke, Caffey and Robinson.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
30 Oct 2021 19:40
Campbell making All-Pro would be a great accomplishment for the front office .... would be similar to when the Pack signed the Mad Stork back in 1974. The '74 Packers had an amazing LB corp ........ Jim Carter, Fred Carr and Ted Hendricks. Right up there with Forester, Currie and Nitschke -AND- Nitschke, Caffey and Robinson.
It would be a legendary accomplishment. It would be on the level of Charles Woodson and Reggie White type of signing if a $2 million signing after the draft became the ILB All Pro.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Honestly I can't see it with Campbell; not that he's not deserving, but, like, a lot of voters would have to see enough of a guy to change their opinion of him from the guy he wasn't in Atalnta to the guy he has been for us this year. That's a lot of cognitive priors to overcome.

Not to mention, like, Roquan Smith and Devin White exist.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

YoHoChecko wrote:
30 Oct 2021 22:50
Honestly I can't see it with Campbell; not that he's not deserving, but, like, a lot of voters would have to see enough of a guy to change their opinion of him from the guy he wasn't in Atalnta to the guy he has been for us this year. That's a lot of cognitive priors to overcome.

Yep, agree.

These are the non-edge LBs who received votes last year:
Linebackers: Fred Warner, 49ers, 39; Bobby Wagner, Seahawks, 35; Darius Leonard, Colts, 18; Devin White, Buccaneers, 16; Demario Davis, Saints, 14; Lavonte David, Buccaneers, 10; Roquan Smith, Bears, 10; Eric Kendricks, Vikings, 3; Blake Martinez, Giants, 2; Myles Jack, Jaguars, 1; Zach Cunningham, Texans, 1; Deion Jones, Falcons, 1.
They’ve already got the voter familiarity and reputation going forward. Campbell has that, too, but unfortunately it’s on the opposite end of the spectrum. It’s a lot to overcome in contests like this.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
30 Oct 2021 22:50

Agreed. I don't think we will have many All Pro's because of it. Too many injuries and missed games to pile up stats from the known guys and too little name recogntiion from the other guys.

I would be surprised if we get more than 2 All Pro designations this year. Most likely is Rodgers and Clark if they have strong statistical 2nd half of the season.
Yoop wrote: