Rodgers out with covid

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Realist wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:00
This latest version of Aaron makes me miss Danica. Hoping Love can prove me wrong.
one of my nephews said we should send a get well card to Rodgers family, they have a terminal diseased member in there family :rotf:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
05 Nov 2021 12:55
Doctors been telling people to take better care of themselves for 200 years, as usual Rodgers is scape goating and blaming others for the predicament he put himself in.
Yeah I didn't think this tangent was necessary either as a defense of anti-vaccination. I mean I get what he's saying, but also like the "improve your health the natural way" industry is just as big as the Big Pharma industry is. It's just sold to us in different mediums.

Thought his point of vaccine viewpoint depending on election outcome was, though I like to isolate vaccine and politics, valid. I do wish people would look into themselves and ask would they be more skeptical/supportive of the vaccine if the election turned out a different way. My guess is a large chunk of people, certainly not everyone but a chunk, do have their opinions change due to internal bias that they are not even aware of exists.

I think that is one thing a lot of us try and ask on this forum in general is to be honest and introspective of bias and how it impacts our views or analysis of things. Because we all have them. I think some are simply better at acknowledging those biases and trying to view from the other shoe than others.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Is Brett Favre vaccinated? :bkw:

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

What current and former living Packers QBs are vaccinated?
Favre, Majik, Wright, Dickey, Hunter, Tagge, etc ??

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

There's a bunch of stuff in the interview we can't comment on here, but:

"I didn't lie [about being vaccinated]" - No, you did, Aaron. You were asked if you were vaccinated and you said "Yeah, I'm immunized". :nono:

"...allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccine...so instead I found an immunization protocol...that's been used for centuries...used by [my] doctors for decades" - No details given, as I expected. Why no details? I think deep down he knows it's total BS.

Basically, Rodgers just did what he always does:
1) Question the status quo
2) Put himself squarely in the middle of the issue
3) Say "woe is me, I'm stuck in the middle between these two sides, please have sympathy"
4) Bash the media for good measure
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

what is going on this current page of this thread right now? :idn:
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

12 pages of Rodgers bull &%$@… 4 pages in the GDT.

:messedup:

Does everyone realize the Packers still play football on Sunday?

Read More. Post Less.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:14
Kinda a non-sequitur, eh Ringo? Anyway, he won't say, which is his right.
- Vince Lombardi

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:25

"I didn't lie [about being vaccinated]" - No, you did, Aaron. You were asked if you were vaccinated and you said "Yeah, I'm immunized". :nono:

"...allergic to an ingredient in the mRNA vaccine...so instead I found an immunization protocol...that's been used for centuries...used by [my] doctors for decades" - No details given, as I expected. Why no details? I think deep down he knows it's total BS.

3) Say "woe is me, I'm stuck in the middle between these two sides, please have sympathy"
This is a very good take.

I think Rodgers has valid points in some of his arguments and I think overall he does a good job of illustrating those (also helps when you have a cheerleader in McAfee who is doing the interviewing). But I also think your summary is pretty damned good too.
Yoop wrote:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:25

and just like every non vaxxer, have a well designed medical excuse for not getting the shot.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

NCF wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:27

It's been disappointing on the lack of attention or questions from the media regarding Love's first start. You could tell it annoyed MLF too.
Yoop wrote:

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Yoop wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:29
and just like every non vaxxer, have a well designed medical excuse for not getting the shot.
I feel for him if he's really allergic, but I hope he isn't lying about that, too.
- Vince Lombardi

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:24
What current and former living Packers QBs are vaccinated?
Favre, Majik, Wright, Dickey, Hunter, Tagge, etc ??
If not for having wooden legs, Lynn Dickey was a hell of a qb. Brings me back to my childhood.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

NCF wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:27

Nah.....Rodgers isn't playing so he gets all of the attention. That's why I am unsuccessfully trying to steer this over to Majik .... People need to think before yacking :aok:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Rodger Rogan Meme.jpg
Rodger Rogan Meme.jpg (61.06 KiB) Viewed 424 times

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

Somebody better move Aaron Rodgers to the podium section- he's discussing too much truth, er, I mean "politics."

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Rodgers: "I followed every single rule except the one I just told you I think is dumb"

Not how rules work, but ok

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:33
Yoop wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:29
I feel for him if he's really allergic, but I hope he isn't lying about that, too.
odds are good that he is, that would have cleared him, yet he kept that a secret till now, I think you hit the nail on the head, it's all BS

either way this is a good time to see how well LOve can do against a quality opponent, I expect him to struggle some with the speed of the pro game and pass rush, if our receivers can help with quick separation and the OL can protect him, (big ifs) then that will help him read the coverage.

plus if Rodgers gets a bobo and misses time later then Love will be more prepared to play, this might be a blessing in disguise ;)

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:28
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
05 Nov 2021 13:14
Kinda a non-sequitur, eh Ringo? Anyway, he won't say, which is his right.
Pretty sure covid is vaccinated against Brent.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Rodgers' victim complex is pretty pathetic, given his station in life.