Packers @ Chiefs GDT: Sunday Nov. 7, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Need to go Gun 1 Back and spread them out. It will help with the blitzing.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

That was a nice handoff by Love

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

NEWMAN!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

dsr
Reactions:

Post by dsr »

lupedafiasco wrote:
07 Nov 2021 17:36
This is going to be a &%$@ show moving forward. This Love pick is going to set this franchise back a decade.

We are either going to have to cut everyone to keep Rodgers and get under the cap, and that’s if he’s willing to play with a &%$@ roster. Or we go with Love and watch him be one of the worst quarterbacks I’ve seen in a long time.

Gutenkunst deserves the death sentence for what is going to happen to this team going forward. And I don’t mean being fired. I mean he actually deserves to die.
That is probably the most evil thing ever posted on this board. I hope and pray that when you sober up and calm down, that you can feel some shame. And if you can't, then perhaps you could leave the Packers fan base and make this place a bit cleaner.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Newman sucks today
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Kenny Clark hurt his back.

And that hold has to be Love's fault also

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
07 Nov 2021 17:46
Newman sucks today
Yeah I think we need to put Runyan at RG once we get Bakh back. This has been a trend.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

dsr wrote:
lupedafiasco wrote:
This is going to be a &%$@ show moving forward. This Love pick is going to set this franchise back a decade.

We are either going to have to cut everyone to keep Rodgers and get under the cap, and that’s if he’s willing to play with a &%$@ roster. Or we go with Love and watch him be one of the worst quarterbacks I’ve seen in a long time.

Gutenkunst deserves the death sentence for what is going to happen to this team going forward. And I don’t mean being fired. I mean he actually deserves to die.
That is probably the most evil thing ever posted on this board. I hope and pray that when you sober up and calm down, that you can feel some shame. And if you can't, then perhaps you could leave the Packers fan base and make this place a bit cleaner.
I agree with DSR. Someone needs off this board. Permanently

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Newman has been stinking up the field tonight. At this point, I think you have to say that Runyan edges him out as 5th best OL when Bakhtiari is back in the lineup. Bakh-Runyan-Patrick-Jenkins-Turner.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

dsr wrote:
lupedafiasco wrote:

Don’t get your panties up in a bunch. I don’t have any voodoo doll powers.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Drj820 wrote:
07 Nov 2021 17:39
Packers should not sell the next round of stock to fans but offer it to Rodgers in order to get him to stay
Its not a stock. Its a fan tax. Profitable gimmick though.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Finally some protection and a clean pocket!!!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Nothing wrong with that play, nothing at all.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Finally a rhythm throw
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

All we are missing from Love is a bad pick. I expect one or more those this quarter.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
07 Nov 2021 17:49

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

That might be the first spiral he's thrown all day.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

FINALLY Adams.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pretty damn good way to start the 4th quarter.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Okay, nice pass plays, but let's get back to the run please considering it's uhh, you know, working...
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto