OBJ prioritizes Packers as Number 1 destination

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Playoff contention? Check
Good coaching? Check
Quarterback? Check
Location? Check
Under the radar? Check

Yep, he’s going to the Rams.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

packman114 wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:03
No thank you. Doesn't fit our locker room.
Our locker room is solid. OBJ would not disrupt anything.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

That's what Cleveland thought. He would be targeted less here than he was with Browns. His Dad would get no sleep posting film of him being open without getting the ball.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

packman114 wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:03
No thank you. Doesn't fit our locker room.
This isn't peewee - they are professionals trying to win a championship.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:10
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/TWY ... /KHAO/KGRB

Not saying, just saying.
So the charter jet took off from Hamilton, OH.

go pak go lives in Hamilton County OH(which is Cincinnati) 4 hours away from Cleveland.

Odell Beckham lives in Cleveland.

The airplane arrived in GB today at 1 PM. The Waiver wire ended at 4 PM.

I ain't no Sherlock Holmes, but I think this is a dead end on this mystery. :lol:
Last edited by go pak go on 09 Nov 2021 17:16, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

bud fox wrote:
09 Nov 2021 16:38
This could be it - omg omg omg
I hope to be celebrating with ya tomorrow.

Don't know why Odell wouldn't choose us. But ultimately it will be up to him and what he wants.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:14
BF004 wrote:

Not saying, just saying.
go pak go lives in Hamilton County OH(which is Cincinnati) 4 hours away from Cleveland.

Odell Beckham lives in Cleveland.

The airplane arrived in GB today at 1 PM. The Waiver wire ended at 4 PM.

I ain't no Sherlock Holmes, but I think this is a dead end on this mystery. :lol:
I knew both those facts actually, (not about the living in Hamilton, lol).

But possible he knew he wasn't being claimed, and who knows where the hell he could be at that point in time. Was looking for anything from LA of OH. :lol:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:15
bud fox wrote:

Don't know why Odell wouldn't choose us. But ultimately it will be up to him and what he wants.
My thought I posted earlier, even more important that contending, he wants somewhere where he can produce. Maybe not just bulk catches, but have some big plays, put out good film, have a QB who can actually get you the ball. His payday isn't gunna come with 8 games remaining this year. Gunna come from having his best possible 8 game with possible playoffs and being an FA.

Now being a contender generally means you have a good QB and functioning offense. I would have put the Rams in tier 1 on their own, then Baltimore and us in tier 2. Although Lamar Jackson, as great as he is, also possibly isn't the best QB for a WR looking to do really good WR things.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:19
go pak go wrote:
bud fox wrote:

My thought I posted earlier, even more important that contending, he wants somewhere where he can produce. Maybe not just bulk catches, but have some big plays, put out good film, have a QB who can actually get you the ball. His payday isn't gunna come with 8 games remaining this year. Gunna come from having his best possible 8 game with possible playoffs and being an FA.

Now being a contender generally means you have a good QB and functioning offense. I would have put the Rams in tier 1 on their own, then Baltimore and us in tier 2. Although Lamar Jackson, as great as he is, also possibly isn't the best QB for a WR looking to do really good WR things.
Good point. If it's pure numbers production, GB is probably not the place.
Yoop wrote:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:35
BF004 wrote:
go pak go wrote:

The same would apply to the Rams.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:42
go pak go wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:35
BF004 wrote:

The same would apply to the Rams.
Agreed. The Rams literally make zero sense unless he wants that LA life.

GB is a top team that also provides more opportunity than LA.
Yoop wrote:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
09 Nov 2021 17:44
Agreed. The Rams literally make zero sense unless he wants that LA life.

GB is a top team that also provides more opportunity than LA.
Absolutely.

OBJ could find himself the No. 2 WR in a highly productive offense within weeks if he came to GB. With DA on the other side, OBJ would have ample opportunity to put his talent on display.

DeSean Jackson just left LA for the very same reason OBJ left Cleveland. I mean, like exactly the same reason.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

^^^^That video^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Going through the tweetersphere, it sounds like the Patriots and Packers are gaining the most traction of "likely destination"

More noise of OBJ to NE than GB at this point.
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
09 Nov 2021 18:34
Going through the tweetersphere, it sounds like the Patriots and Packers are gaining the most traction of "likely destination"

More noise of OBJ to NE than GB at this point.
If money is more his thing, that's where he goes.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

BF004 wrote:

Not saying, just saying.
You do know the owner of the aircraft can block it from being tracked by FlightAware? So, yeah, he could have shown up anytime after 4 pm and not been tracked.