Seahawks @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov. 14th, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

wallyuwl wrote:
10 Nov 2021 09:36
NCF wrote:
10 Nov 2021 08:17
I'm more curious how this works from a game planning perspective with no live reps all week. Rodgers just studies on his own at his house? I really expect the offense to continue to look disjointed, but hopefully (HOPEFULLY) with Bakhtiari in the line-up they execute better and don't get physically beaten as often as they did in Kansas City.
AR can attend meetings virtually. Just can't be in the facility until Sat
Thanks. I really wasn't aware of that. My point remains the same, though. I guess the smartest thing LaFleur and the team could do is re-use/recycle a lot of game planning from previous weeks to ensure Rodgers has rep'd it before. So many intricacies in spacing and personnel groupings... personnel, in general, that it has to be really hard to just walk in and make it go.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
10 Nov 2021 10:28
Rodgers said he felt poor for 1 day and then the next day he felt fine. If he passes the medical examines, which it seems likely, I don't see any reason why he won't or shouldn't play.
The only thing I question is he said he hasn't done anything more than walk some. He was going to start ramping up the workouts today. That will be the test if there are any negative affects there. But if he starts now, and is ok, he should be good by Sunday.
RIP JustJeff

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

paco wrote:
10 Nov 2021 10:31
Pckfn23 wrote:
Rodgers said he felt poor for 1 day and then the next day he felt fine. If he passes the medical examines, which it seems likely, I don't see any reason why he won't or shouldn't play.
The only thing I question is he said he hasn't done anything more than walk some. He was going to start ramping up the workouts today. That will be the test if there are any negative affects there. But if he starts now, and is ok, he should be good by Sunday.
I lifted weights the entire week I had covid and didn't die. I also definitely can out lift Rodgers and am not a professional athlete, I think he'll be okay.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Willink wrote:
10 Nov 2021 10:38
paco wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
I lifted weights the entire week I had covid and didn't die. I also definitely can out lift Rodgers and am not a professional athlete, I think he'll be okay.
Everyone is different. That's all I'll say so it doesn't go back down the rabbit hole. I expect Rodgers to play. But won't surprise me if he doesn't.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Willink wrote:
paco wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
I went for a run the last 3 days and that was a week out from first symptoms, which mine sound worse than Rodgers'. I also think he'll be just fine.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

If AR plays Packers by 40. If its Love its by 7 :)

The seahawks have some nice wrs and Wilson thats about it. The d looks like a JV group outside wagner and adams. A ML bounce back attack destroys them.

Pressure Wilson and beat him up some. Even if Carson is back their run game isnt scary. At home its a must win game. GPG

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
10 Nov 2021 10:44
Willink wrote:
paco wrote:

I went for a run the last 3 days and that was a week out from first symptoms, which mine sound worse than Rodgers'. I also think he'll be just fine.
why even bother to try and compare, vaxxed and unvaxxed, age, health issues, etc, etc. are different for people, true you guys are in the age bracket of AR, but this virus attacks everyone differently, I know a doz people now that have died from this in my area, some closely, and several others that have been dealing with after affects for months, most unvaxxed, this is nothing to mess with, a teacher I know has been in the hospital for almost two months, sooo sad, hopefully Rodgers has a clean bill of health and none of the side affects.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I'm also going off of what Aaron Rodgers has been saying...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

paco wrote:
10 Nov 2021 10:42
Willink wrote:
paco wrote:

Everyone is different. That's all I'll say so it doesn't go back down the rabbit hole. I expect Rodgers to play. But won't surprise me if he doesn't.
Rodgers also has to pass certain tests, such as a cardiac test. He is pretty old for a football player.

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Tell me this don't make you feel all warm and fuzzy in your groin region:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

kyle.mccarroll wrote:
10 Nov 2021 13:20

I checked twice and nothing..

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

JKB wrote:
11 Nov 2021 15:59
kyle.mccarroll wrote:
10 Nov 2021 13:20

I checked twice and nothing..
Your groin is broken then.
RIP JustJeff

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

paco wrote:
10 Nov 2021 08:08
BF004 wrote:
10 Nov 2021 08:03
Drj820 wrote:
10 Nov 2021 07:58
Good chance even if Rodgers plays he wont be his sharpest either after a respiratory illness and two weeks off from practicing.

I expect Wilson to be rusty too tho.
Thankfully QB's are rarely breathing hard on the field.

Pretty much any other position other than P/K/QB, I'd be more hesitant.
If we allow 7 man blitzes like last week, Rodgers is going to be breathing hard.

But yeah. I agree, he's probably least likely to be as affected by it.
I pray they send 7 all day!
It’s not allowed, it’s exploited!
They do and we win by 24

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

JKB wrote:
11 Nov 2021 16:00
paco wrote:
10 Nov 2021 08:08
BF004 wrote:
10 Nov 2021 08:03

Thankfully QB's are rarely breathing hard on the field.

Pretty much any other position other than P/K/QB, I'd be more hesitant.
If we allow 7 man blitzes like last week, Rodgers is going to be breathing hard.

But yeah. I agree, he's probably least likely to be as affected by it.
I pray they send 7 all day!
It’s not allowed, it’s exploited!
They do and we win by 24
Seattle is not going to send the house against Rodgers. And if they do and we have Bak back at LT, Jenkins at LG and Runyon at RG I think the big fellas can handle it and AR will carve them up like a turkey. :mrgreen:

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Packers have beaten Seattle 9 straight times at Lambeau Field. And are 12-3 overall vs. the Seahawks at home.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
12 Nov 2021 06:44
Packers have beaten Seattle 9 straight times at Lambeau Field. And are 12-3 overall vs. the Seahawks at home.
I don't know if there is a team who we have dominated more but suffer so much pain from.

The Seahawks only wins are primarily from controversy.

2006 - Game could have sent GB to the playoffs if we won this Monday Night Game. Had a good opportunity when we stopped Matt H. but ref throws bullsh*t flag of roughing the Passer on an incomplete throw on 3rd down

2012 - Fail Mary

2014 - WTF

Otherwise the Hawks have gotten us once since like 1999. That's just so crazy to me how one sided this rivalry is. It honestly isn't a rivalry outside the fact that SEA kept winning when they didn't deserve it and were cocky as f*ck about it.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Kind of feeling like a pent up frustration game.

D been hot and gaining confidence. OL coming in off a rougher week get some redemption. Worse line and seems like finally getting crowd noise in our favor.

Just feel like we are gunna role in quietly amped up and steam roll them.

RBs with a lot of success on the ground.

24-13 with Love
34-13 with Rodgers

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Kind of feeling like a pent up frustration game.

D been hot and gaining confidence. OL coming in off a rougher week get some redemption. Worse line and seems like finally getting crowd noise in our favor.

Just feel like we are gunna role in quietly amped up and steam roll them.

RBs with a lot of success on the ground.

24-13 with Love
34-13 with Rodgers