Seahawks @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov. 14th, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Pugger wrote:
14 Nov 2021 22:54
go pak go wrote:
14 Nov 2021 21:18
:pray: :pray:
He might have dislocated his elbow and got really lucky it was able to be popped back in.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
14 Nov 2021 22:08
Jones has sprained that same MCL three times before. He avoided surgery all three times before. One time, he missed two games and the other two times it came at the end of the year. I support giving him the month off and riding Dillon.

The way i see it, the bye week would be awesome..but I would rather go into every game over the next month crippled and see our roster at full strength come play off time.

We have big cushion in the division and thats what I care about.
Yeah especially if we in these next two, our month of December will feel different. We will likely have a pretty nice advantage over the 1 seed (maybe Dallas hangs in there) but December starts to become more about "getting healthy" than just necessarily winning football at all costs.

We need a slasher like Jones. We need a spark like Jones in the postseason.

This offense just struggles too much to the chains without it. We need to see better from this offense than what we have seen since the beginning of October.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

go pak go wrote:
15 Nov 2021 04:48
Drj820 wrote:
14 Nov 2021 22:08
Jones has sprained that same MCL three times before. He avoided surgery all three times before. One time, he missed two games and the other two times it came at the end of the year. I support giving him the month off and riding Dillon.

The way i see it, the bye week would be awesome..but I would rather go into every game over the next month crippled and see our roster at full strength come play off time.

We have big cushion in the division and thats what I care about.
Yeah especially if we in these next two, our month of December will feel different. We will likely have a pretty nice advantage over the 1 seed (maybe Dallas hangs in there) but December starts to become more about "getting healthy" than just necessarily winning football at all costs.

We need a slasher like Jones. We need a spark like Jones in the postseason.

This offense just struggles too much to the chains without it. We need to see better from this offense than what we have seen since the beginning of October.
Yea it looks like the Pack may have dodged some huge bullets.
I'm fine with resting AJones but these guys do need to be back and clicking before the playoffs. Guys like Z Jaire Bak to name a few need some reps to knock the rust off. The O needs to start to click soon. Limping into the playoffs and expecting it just to work is fools gold. Players need to hit their stride not be shelved and think they can flip a switch.

A Jones is a little different bc 1 keeping backs fresh is key 2 Dillon looks like he was starting to take the lead on carries (jones was being used in passing game and space which I love) but I dont want to overload Dillon either. Point being ML needs to get this O working again. Scheme guys open find things that will work and attack. AR also has been struggling with balls downfield. The timing needs to tune in a little.
The good thing is everyone can see this team still has a ton of upside and ability to be better. Fix the little things and start firing on all cylinders. If that happens there isnt a team even close to the same level this year. Nobody

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Still gotta be a toss up of who got the better end of the switcheroo between Amos and Clinton-Dix with GB and Chicago.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

go pak go wrote:
15 Nov 2021 07:10
Still gotta be a toss up of who got the better end of the switcheroo between Amos and Clinton-Dix with GB and Chicago.
Not only that, but Eddie Jackson and Kyle Fuller also now both suck :lol:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go wrote:
I mean definitely Chicago. They had so much extra cap room, they had the ability to go out and sign Jimmy Graham. :lol:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Adrian Amos has been a rock for this team
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
Toss up? :dunno:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Over the past decade, the following is the complete list of games in which one team was shut out after its bye week.

Nov. 14, 2021: Green Bay Packers 17, Seattle Seahawks 0.

That’s it. That’s the list.
https://www.si.com/nfl/packers/gameday/ ... p-seahawks
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pugger wrote:
15 Nov 2021 08:28
go pak go wrote:
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm on go pak go's part. :lol: Pretty obvious that we got the better end of that deal, despite a few Bears fans outliers who still like to bring it up.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
Slaton has already, quietly, been so good. Flat out mauls people and has some good swipe moves and provides good pass rush for an interior guy his size. He's turning out to be a really nice pick. Can't wait to see how he develops.
RIP JustJeff

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

paco wrote:
15 Nov 2021 08:32
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm on go pak go's part. :lol: Pretty obvious that we got the better end of that deal, despite a few Bears fans outliers who still like to bring it up.
OIC That went right over my head. :oops: :lol:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

paco wrote:
15 Nov 2021 08:33

Slaton has already, quietly, been so good. Flat out mauls people and has some good swipe moves and provides good pass rush for an interior guy his size. He's turning out to be a really nice pick. Can't wait to see how he develops.
Every offseason I am obsessed with finding that next DT to help Kenny. I want a DT in the first round every year.

TJ Slayton has ended that obsession. We have a player in him. He is going to be really good.
Yoop wrote:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

What a satisfying win

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

BF004 wrote:
15 Nov 2021 09:27
What a satisfying win
Minus the GD injuries.

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Elgton Jenkins without a doubt does not deserve an above average grade for yesterdays game. He is an exceptional player, but he did not have a good game yesterday. His first quarter was exceptionally brutal.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

paco wrote:
15 Nov 2021 10:22
And I can’t recall a single time we blitzed the whole game.

I sure we did. Just don’t recall one on any pass play.