6th Green Bay Packers stock sale Nov 16th $300

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

paco wrote:
27 Oct 2021 18:52
Still approvals to be done
Yup. For a typical stock offering, they include the proposed price range to the Reg Authorities when they make the application. But they are precluded from speaking about $$ in public until fully approved. I'm guessing the NFL lawyers have seen it and signed off on it.

Wanna guess the price ?
Think about how much you'd be willing to pay for a share... and then double it and you'll be close. :mrgreen:

$249.00 for the paper is my guess, with options to spend more on various frames and adornments.

IT. IS. TIME

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

We bought a share in 2011. I think it was $200. Might have been $250.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

$250
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
27 Oct 2021 18:41
I want to buy. How do I get in the front of the line?
I was worried about this last time. :lol:

The website did actually crash when I logged in right away when the stock sale opened and my heart was pounding. But I easily bought the stock and the stock sale was on for days after I bought stock.

I mean think about what you just said.

"how do I get in front of the line to donate money" :rotf:

You will be fine. They will accept your money with a smile whether you're front, middle or rear of the line.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
28 Oct 2021 06:39
Drj820 wrote:

The website did actually crash when I logged in right away when the stock sale opened and my heart was pounding. But I easily bought the stock and the stock sale was on for days after I bought stock.

You will be fine. They will accept your money with a smile whether you're front, middle or rear of the line.
dang okay alright, il take it.

I honestly thought they only released a certain amount, or the exact amount worth of money that they need to raise because I thought part of the luster was selling prestige and that prestige comes with the scarcity involved in it being tough to acquire. Your words encourage me! I have wanted to be an "owner" since I was a young fan.

In fact, the "fan owned franchise" aspect was a part of my attraction to Green Bay!
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
28 Oct 2021 07:48
go pak go wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

I honestly thought they only released a certain amount, or the exact amount worth of money that they need to raise because I thought part of the luster was selling prestige and that prestige comes with the scarcity involved in it being tough to acquire. Your words encourage me! I have wanted to be an "owner" since I was a young fan.

In fact, the "fan owned franchise" aspect was a part of my attraction to Green Bay!
You are correct. They have to authorize a specific number of shares like any corporation.

However, though the level of demand for donation is incredible, it isn't THAT incredible where you will strike out.

I recommend buying the morning it goes on sale (it went on sale on 12/6/2011 last time) to be safe. But you will get your certificate. I have no doubt about that.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
28 Oct 2021 07:51
Drj820 wrote:
28 Oct 2021 07:48
go pak go wrote:

You are correct. They have to authorize a specific number of shares like any corporation.

However, though the level of demand for donation is incredible, it isn't THAT incredible where you will strike out.

I recommend buying the morning it goes on sale (it went on sale on 12/6/2011 last time) to be safe. But you will get your certificate. I have no doubt about that.
Sweet!

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Crap, this is earlier than I wanted. Now I've got to find $300 quick.

RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
15 Nov 2021 10:47
Crap, this is earlier than I wanted. Now I've got to find $300 quick.

Im in.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Looking to redo our back patio area.

Going to do a stock offering. How about 1,000 shares at $50?

That should cover most of it.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Question:

What is the advantage to buying multiple shares? I just want one so i can hang the certificate and brag that I am a part owner of the team. One share can earn me this, why would people buy more?

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I bought 2 to split with my boys when I die.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Drj820 wrote:
15 Nov 2021 11:09
Question:

What is the advantage to buying multiple shares? I just want one so i can hang the certificate and brag that I am a part owner of the team. One share can earn me this, why would people buy more?
bragging rights, and sharing with kids like Pckfn said. That's about it.
RIP JustJeff

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I got two because different relatives didn't coordinate their Christmas presents and now I can hang one framed at work and one framed at home... but then COVID happened and work is home and home is work.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

NCF wrote:
27 Oct 2021 13:52
paco wrote:
27 Oct 2021 13:39
But thinking I may finally jump on one this time.
Me too.
Yup, me too. Nothing is worse than a fan of another team owning part of "your" team. :)

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Raptorman wrote:
15 Nov 2021 11:56
NCF wrote:
paco wrote:
27 Oct 2021 13:39
But thinking I may finally jump on one this time.
Me too.
Yup, me too. Nothing is worse than a fan of another team owning part of "your" team. :)
I think all would agree on here, but you are the 1 exception that we'll allow Raptor.
RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
15 Nov 2021 11:57
Raptorman wrote:
15 Nov 2021 11:56
NCF wrote:

Me too.
I think all would agree on here, but you are the 1 exception that we'll allow Raptor.
Im sure to the the Packers a fans $300 spends just the same as a metaphorical enemies $300

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

God love fans but to call a tax a stock is bizarre. I guess similar to buying gear. The organization still benefits from both but at least wearing gear is somewhat useful. Lord knows I have a ton of gear.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
15 Nov 2021 11:09
Question:

1 share= passive aggressive fan
2 shares= aggressive fan
3 shares= very aggressive fan
4 shares= raving lunatic :rotf:

hey someone has to front load the loan to pay for the stuff Mark Murphy is planning to do. :aok: