6th Green Bay Packers stock sale Nov 16th $300

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:32
Drj820 wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:28
paco wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:13

I got on around the same time. Moving fairly fast. Maybe another 15-20 minutes.
image.png
my little man is moving a lot slower haha
Mine too. The Packers have officially passed off management of stock buying to the DMV. :lol:
I was planning on taking a licensure prep exam today. I was hoping to zip in at 9, buy some stock, then focus on the exam. Now I have no idea if I have 90 minutes to take it and can then come back and I will still be waiting in line, or just to wait until after lunch to take it ha.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

My little walking man is still at the very beginning. I hopped on at 8:30.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

NCF wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:49
I would be nervous right now, but I am confident in [mention]go pak go[/mention] good word that I have nothing to worry about as far as missing out.

My guy is only about a 1/5 of the way through. I believe I am going to take the exam and see where he is in about 90 minutes ha

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Drj820 wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:54
NCF wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:49
I would be nervous right now, but I am confident in @go pak go good word that I have nothing to worry about as far as missing out.

My guy is only about a 1/5 of the way through. I believe I am going to take the exam and see where he is in about 90 minutes ha
One bar baby!! I think you will have plenty of time.

Read More. Post Less.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Only took an hour and 20 minutes, but I have my memorabilia for my office now! One for home, one for office. Well worth it.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I think I got it. Page got screwy when trying to pay. Had to move to another computer and go back in. I made the payment but it says waiting to be accepted (bank shows the transaction). So I'm hoping everything worked.
RIP JustJeff

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

paco wrote:
16 Nov 2021 09:31
I think I got it. Page got screwy when trying to pay. Had to move to another computer and go back in. I made the payment but it says waiting to be accepted (bank shows the transaction). So I'm hoping everything worked.
Yep, same here. I was expecting them to send an email saying "You have purchased stock" and show an example of how it would look, but not the case. Email said to hold tight.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Drj820 wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:33
paco wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:32
Drj820 wrote:
16 Nov 2021 08:28

my little man is moving a lot slower haha
Mine too. The Packers have officially passed off management of stock buying to the DMV. :lol:
I was planning on taking a licensure prep exam today. I was hoping to zip in at 9, buy some stock, then focus on the exam. Now I have no idea if I have 90 minutes to take it and can then come back and I will still be waiting in line, or just to wait until after lunch to take it ha.
I would be happy to pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today :rotf:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
Same exact thing is happening to me! Its almost as if it wants me to go through the whole process again. Confused.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Packfntk wrote:
16 Nov 2021 09:40
paco wrote:
Yep, same here. I was expecting them to send an email saying "You have purchased stock" and show an example of how it would look, but not the case. Email said to hold tight.
Yeah I dont think I am going to try it again and reput in payment info. I suppose I will just see what happens from here for now.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Aw man, I'd do it if I had disposable income. Maybe next time...
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Apparently the purchase comes with this provision:

“The NFL Rules prohibit conduct by shareholders of NFL member clubs that is detrimental to the NFL, including, among other things, . . . publicly criticizing any NFL member club or its management, employees or coaches or any football official employed by the NFL,” the offering document explains. “If the Commissioner of the NFL (the ‘Commissioner’) decides that a shareholder of an NFL member club has been guilty of conduct detrimental to the welfare of the NFL then, among other things, the Commissioner has the authority to fine such shareholder up to $500,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock.”

So if the forum suddenly becomes unnaturally docile, I'll know why. ;)

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

I wouldn't worry about missing out. They are offering 300,000 shares and only ten years ago sold 266,000. I remember buying mine last time and it was the same way - those that want it flood the system to get theirs right away. But they didn't even sell out last time, and likely won't this time. This is something that most people buy one or two shares to say they have it, and the market of those that want it for that purpose has shrunk from the 1997 and 2011 offerings.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Drj820 wrote:
16 Nov 2021 09:50
paco wrote:
Same exact thing is happening to me! Its almost as if it wants me to go through the whole process again. Confused.
Same boat, fellas.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

NCF wrote:
16 Nov 2021 10:49
Drj820 wrote:
paco wrote:
Same boat, fellas.
I started to fill out the form again. Even signed it. Once i saw it wanted my CC again, I just exited the page. Now getting emails saying my form is incomplete, but also got an email saying my payment was processed for the first one i filled. Hoping the second just times out and goes away.

They could have made that end process a little more clear for sure.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

They actually did sell out in 2011. They were offering 250,000, which sold out and then extended the amount by 30,000. However, they didn't sell out within the first day, so no worries for those waiting. Also the IT issues happened back in 2011 as well.

185,000 in the first 2 days in 2011: https://www.findlaw.com/legalblogs/tarn ... worthless/
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Drj820 wrote:
16 Nov 2021 10:55
NCF wrote:
16 Nov 2021 10:49
Drj820 wrote:

Same boat, fellas.
I started to fill out the form again. Even signed it. Once i saw it wanted my CC again, I just exited the page. Now getting emails saying my form is incomplete, but also got an email saying my payment was processed for the first one i filled. Hoping the second just times out and goes away.

They could have made that end process a little more clear for sure.
I did the same, but you can see both there if you look in the right place. Go to https://packers.app.dealmaker.tech/dashboard and click on additional portals, you should see 1 you paid for and one you didn't. I'm just ignoring the one I didn't fund and watching the one I did.
image.png
image.png (95.22 KiB) Viewed 518 times
RIP JustJeff

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

I think my two purchases worked. :banana:

I ended up waiting in queue 2 1/2 hours. I had trouble when it got to "loading" the documents to sign. I had to re-do that part on the first one.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
16 Nov 2021 12:45
I think my two purchases worked. :banana:

I ended up waiting in queue 2 1/2 hours. I had trouble when it got to "loading" the documents to sign. I had to re-do that part on the first one.
so then one certificate you, and one for Papa :aok: