6th Green Bay Packers stock sale Nov 16th $300

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Raptorman wrote:
17 Nov 2021 12:59
Drj820 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 09:33
The Packers are one of the few teams that have never played in Europe if I recall correctly. Im sure that would affect their popularity in Europe. If the org wanted to open a new frontier of potential funders, Im sure a few trips over there to show the people winning football would grow the teams popularity very quickly.

That said, I like not traveling to europe and I like there being rare opportunities to buy stock. I think it should be something fans wait years to be able to do. I know I have waited years, thats why yesterday was awesome to me.
That's because the Packers think they are special. For the same reason, they never played AFL teams before the merger in 1970. All the other teams participated. Packers were "special".
This is just not true.

The Packers want to play in Europe. They just aren't willing to give up a home game because they are always sold out and home games are the bloodline of the Green Bay economy.

So Green Bay wants to play an away game in London, but the away opponents we play each year also don't want to play the Packers in London because we are their only gauranteed "sell out" because Packers fans are everywhere and buy tickets.

So I guess sure. The Packers haven't played in Europe because the Packers are truly special.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

The Packers played AFL teams twice actually. Once in 1967 and again in 1968. 8-)
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Raptorman wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
The Packers are one of the few teams that have never played in Europe if I recall correctly. Im sure that would affect their popularity in Europe. If the org wanted to open a new frontier of potential funders, Im sure a few trips over there to show the people winning football would grow the teams popularity very quickly.

That said, I like not traveling to europe and I like there being rare opportunities to buy stock. I think it should be something fans wait years to be able to do. I know I have waited years, thats why yesterday was awesome to me.
That's because the Packers think they are special. For the same reason, they never played AFL teams before the merger in 1970. All the other teams participated. Packers were "special".
I don't think the Packers could decline if the league scheduled them for an overseas game. Not the team's fault the league hasn't done that. The international series started in 2007, and the Packers have been a fantastic at filling stadiums in away games in the US during that period. I'm sure if we hit a period of tough times, and that draw is lost, overseas games would follow.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

But more seriously, what are you talking about concerning the Packers not playing AFL teams? NFL teams did not play regular season games against AFL teams until after the merger...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Raptorman wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

The league must agree we are special because it is probably up to them. League probably just doesnt care about the Vikings. Cant blame them.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 13:25
But more seriously, what are you talking about concerning the Packers not playing AFL teams? NFL teams did not play regular season games against AFL teams until after the merger...

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 13:25
There were games played before the regular season for 3 years. Back when there were 6 pre-season games. The Packers played in none of them. It was designed to show that the two leagues were not that different.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

salmar80 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 13:11
Raptorman wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

I don't think the Packers could decline if the league scheduled them for an overseas game. Not the team's fault the league hasn't done that. The international series started in 2007, and the Packers have been a fantastic at filling stadiums in away games in the US during that period. I'm sure if we hit a period of tough times, and that draw is lost, overseas games would follow.
So why are the Packers the only team that hasn't played overseas? Oh yeah, they are special. Even New England has been 3 times.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Oh no! Not an exhibition game!!! :roll:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Raptorman wrote:
17 Nov 2021 14:01
salmar80 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 13:11
Raptorman wrote:

So why are the Packers the only team that hasn't played overseas? Oh yeah, they are special. Even New England has been 3 times.
Why would you bring up NE? They are not in the same stratosphere of special as the packers. They are convicted cheaters and the owner gets caught indulging in deshaun watson-esque behaviors
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Yes. The Packers are special and I am not going to apologize for it. We get special unwritten rules in certain cases because we are better than the other franchises in certain ways, fanbase being one of them.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

salmar80 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 12:46
Realist wrote:
17 Nov 2021 12:32
salmar80 wrote:
16 Nov 2021 22:46

Oh, I'm not telling you to shut up. You are revealing so much about yourself in this thread. It's very educational. I think the Packers fans of this forum now have a much better idea of what to expect from you going forward.
If I were to donate my family's season tickets to a game at Lambeau to you could I earn ur respect? We have only two and living out of state puts me way down on the list though.
While I appreciate the attempted bribe ( ;) ), it would do little good since I'm in Finland.

Not dissing other Packers fans for the way they choose to spend their money to support the team would be an easier way. I mean, the Packers Pro Shop sells plenty of things I'll never understand any fan buying, but if they choose to, and it supports the team, I'm cool with it. For example whatever this is for $12,61 :dunno: :beer2: :
_

image.png
This item actually has a tangible value. I will give u 5 bucks for it. How big is it?

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Realist wrote:
17 Nov 2021 14:21
salmar80 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 12:46
Realist wrote:
17 Nov 2021 12:32

If I were to donate my family's season tickets to a game at Lambeau to you could I earn ur respect? We have only two and living out of state puts me way down on the list though.
While I appreciate the attempted bribe ( ;) ), it would do little good since I'm in Finland.

Not dissing other Packers fans for the way they choose to spend their money to support the team would be an easier way. I mean, the Packers Pro Shop sells plenty of things I'll never understand any fan buying, but if they choose to, and it supports the team, I'm cool with it. For example whatever this is for $12,61 :dunno: :beer2: :
_

image.png
This item actually has a tangible value. I will give u 5 bucks for it. How big is it?
Not big enough for a big dog, judging by the only review (one star). :rotf:

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

paco wrote:
17 Nov 2021 07:44
If they are able to open this up internationally, that will be big for future stock sales. It looked like they were working on making this one available to Canada, but I hadn't seen if that happened yet.
Can illegal immigrants purchase it? That would be a game changer.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I wonder, do framed family photos have tangible value?

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 14:35
I wonder, do framed family photos have tangible value?
No monetary value. Only sentimental.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

That should tell you all you need to know about the value of these stocks.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

texas wrote:
17 Nov 2021 14:17
Yes. The Packers are special and I am not going to apologize for it. We get special unwritten rules in certain cases because we are better than the other franchises in certain ways, fanbase being one of them.
Only it Packers fans dreams.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 14:43
That should tell you all you need to know about the value of these stocks.
Stock up Coach B. I will do some up downs as my punishment. You cant put a price on this money grab. 300 is a bargain imo.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

You might as well grab 2 then!