6th Green Bay Packers stock sale Nov 16th $300

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Drj820 wrote:
18 Nov 2021 18:34
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
18 Nov 2021 18:01
Yoop wrote:
18 Nov 2021 05:55

It's complicated :rotf:
That's what Murphy said about Rodgers. And no we're not talking about the Murphy that had 20 interceptions playing DB for the Packers wearing #37. And no we're not talking about Richard or Amari. Many headscratchers to deal with here.
keep your eye on the ball, Ringo. Youve got a pixel in the jumbotron to claim as your own :aok:

:lol:
Suppose budgeting for another playoff game (or games) at Lambeau makes more sense than a second share. I don't watch the jumbotron.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I still think the Packers need to model something after the Deer District. A ton of revenue to be had if you do that right. Plus, I would absolutely love that... maybe sometimes even preferable to going in. No one bitching at you to sit down outside in the lot.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

NCF wrote:
19 Nov 2021 08:59
I still think the Packers need to model something after the Deer District. A ton of revenue to be had if you do that right. Plus, I would absolutely love that... maybe sometimes even preferable to going in. No one bitching at you to sit down outside in the lot.
Milwaukee is a big city. Do you think there are enough people in and around Green Bay on gameday to fill up the stadium, the bars, and the deer district replica?

Just seems like out of towners would flood the city to actually experience lambeau, locals may choose a deer district type thing, or just go to a bar. Not sure GB has young people in and around to support something like that week to week.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Drj820 wrote:
19 Nov 2021 09:09
NCF wrote:
Milwaukee is a big city. Do you think there are enough people in and around Green Bay on gameday to fill up the stadium, the bars, and the deer district replica?

Just seems like out of towners would flood the city to actually experience lambeau, locals may choose a deer district type thing, or just go to a bar. Not sure GB has young people in and around to support something like that week to week.
Scale it down appropriately. Yes, I do think support would be there.

Read More. Post Less.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

NCF wrote:
19 Nov 2021 09:18
Drj820 wrote:
NCF wrote:

Yeah, I think it could work here to some extent. One big difference in the Deer District and it being packed for people with the playoff experience is weather. The Packers play in the fall/winter. The Deer District isn't slammed like it was for the finals/Championship run all season. Look at it the next three months, not many are willing to sit outside the stadium during the game when it is 30 degrees.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Packfntk wrote:
19 Nov 2021 10:09
NCF wrote:
Drj820 wrote:

Yeah, I think it could work here to some extent. One big difference in the Deer District and it being packed for people with the playoff experience is weather. The Packers play in the fall/winter. The Deer District isn't slammed like it was for the finals/Championship run all season. Look at it the next three months, not many are willing to sit outside the stadium during the game when it is 30 degrees.
If they could make it where it has an "outdoor feel" but yet have the environment be like 35 to 45 degrees, I think it would be massively popular - especially if it's open and airy for pregame.

It would be a tough task to pull off though without making truly indoors. You would just lose too much heat.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

NCF wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
NCF wrote:

NBA has 41 home games plus many potential playoff games. NFL has 8 to 9 home games plus 1 to 2 playoff games. I don't see the economic case for a Green Bay outdoor gameday district. Getting inside Lambeau is usually the goal. Either get inside Lambeau or stay home, or find a bar. Not stand outside Lambeau Field in winter weather to watch the game outside + deal with the parking and traffic situations. What am I missing?

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

They're up to 126000 shares sold. And they just opened up the Canadian market.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Happy email! :banana:
Congratulations! Your Green Bay Packers, Inc. common stock certificate order is processing. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information to be updated.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I actually got it today too! I'm officially an owner. Now just waiting on the salary.
RIP JustJeff

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

paco wrote:
22 Nov 2021 15:38
I actually got it today too! I'm officially an owner. Now just waiting on the salary.
Congratulations! Welcome to Packers ownership.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Mine finally arrived today! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Where does one find a decent frame for this thing?

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

NCF wrote:
24 Nov 2021 10:53
Where does one find a decent frame for this thing?
Depends on how decent you want it. Walmart or any store like that, otherwise places like Michaels/Hobby Lobby will have frames and do custom ones too. Pretty sure it was a standard 8x10 size, but I should probably look at it again because I need one too.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Here is mine in a frame made from the bleacher seats from old city stadium:
PXL_20211124_194325027~2.jpg
PXL_20211124_194325027~2.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 563 times
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
24 Nov 2021 13:46
Here is mine in a frame made from the bleacher seats from old city stadium:
PXL_20211124_194325027~2.jpg
I did the same.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Still plenty of shares left to buy. 138000 sold. About 162000 left unsold.