Packers @ Vikings GDT: Sunday, Nov. 21st, NOON CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Nice stop defense!

The defensive line really has come to play today.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

HELL OF A STOP D!!!!!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Nov 2021 13:09
Nice stop defense!

The defensive line really has come to play today.
Yeah! It's a shame dominating the middle hasn't led to more key plays.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

There we go. Keep this going for 6!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

We’ve seen the Vikings fall apart all year. This game ain’t over.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

That's two penalties on Turner.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
Again I'm not suprised by this.

This has been an unpleasant underlying trend we have been seeing. We just assumed "getting players back" would solve everything. Having Bakh today wouldn't change anything. The Oline is protecting well. We have players open in rhythm.

The trigger just isn't being pulled and instead trying to get it all on one play.

Too bad because I truly think this is a SB defense.
It’s been a trend since Rodgers went out with Covid. He hasn’t been practicing thus there isn’t any rhythm on offense. And there are still injuries. Even more of ‘em today.

This trend you’re lamenting is a continuing result of injuries and Covid. I still fully expect things to improve.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

That was a good 2 plays for the first.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

OK, offense, keep this going...don't get greedy
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Zero hurry on this drive, but gotta get a TD.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Rodgers starting to look really good this drive.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

No more FG attempts. Go for it on 4th if necessary

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

APB wrote:
21 Nov 2021 13:14
go pak go wrote:
Again I'm not suprised by this.

This has been an unpleasant underlying trend we have been seeing. We just assumed "getting players back" would solve everything. Having Bakh today wouldn't change anything. The Oline is protecting well. We have players open in rhythm.

The trigger just isn't being pulled and instead trying to get it all on one play.

Too bad because I truly think this is a SB defense.
It’s been a trend since Rodgers went out with Covid. He hasn’t been practicing thus there isn’t any rhythm on offense. And there are still injuries. Even more of ‘em today.

This trend you’re lamenting is a continuing result of injuries and Covid. I still fully expect things to improve.
I remember in McCarthy’s final year many people talking about how Rodgers had lost it and he now sucks. I said Well he literally never practices due to the knee injury he had in game one against the bears that year. To compound that, the year before he was out with collarbone. So he literally hadn’t practiced consistently in two years, and it absolutely affected him!

Same reasonable explanation is probably fair here
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

One or two missed FGs today? I lost count.

9/9 to start and now 6/13. I've long been of the opinion that FG kickers don't matter, unless you have a bad one. Right now we have a bad one. I don't want any explanations. I want made FGs. I thought we kept someone on the PS who appeared to be the future at the position. We're getting to the point with Mason that he might/should be asked to retire.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
21 Nov 2021 13:19
One or two missed FGs today? I lost count.

9/9 to start and now 6/13. I've long been of the opinion that FG kickers don't matter, unless you have a bad one. Right now we have a bad one. I don't want any explanations. I want made FGs. I thought we kept someone on the PS who appeared to be the future at the position. We're getting to the point with Mason that he might/should be asked to retire.
Is it just Mason though? Seems like there are multiple issues going on
- Vince Lombardi

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Nice!! Deguara!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

That was HUGE!

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Oh, thank you Rodgers and Deguara!!! :hail:

I was actually thinking "run it Rodgers" the whole time!
- Vince Lombardi

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

DEGUARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

That was a nice throw!