Packers @ Vikings GDT: Sunday, Nov. 21st, NOON CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

lake shark wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:17
Google Jenkins it’s not good
I’m too scared
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lake shark wrote:
Oh it was obvious when it happened we won't see him until he comes off the PUP in 2022.

It was non contact and he goes down. That is ACL is all the way.
Last edited by go pak go on 21 Nov 2021 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Yoop wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:16
for 30 minutes Rodgers is late on throws, doesn't throw it, or misses the receiver, agree there are plenty of places to assign blame, but I wouldn't leave Rodgers out of the conversation.

tough loss, unless we blitzed Cousins had to much time and Jefferson would beat the coverage.
Aaron Rodgers today: 23/33 (70% comp), 4 TDs/0 INT, 2 rush 21 yds

Personally responsible for over 400 yards of offense without a turnover.

Your post-Covid non-vaccination reporting hate for Rodgers is every bit as ridiculous as your pre-Covid non-vaccination reporting defense of Rodgers.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Pugger wrote:
Drj820 wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:00
Big reason we lost this game is crosbys missed FG
His miss didn't help but we had no answer for their passing game today.
We did. We forced pressure, got INT opportunities as a result. Not capitalizing on those comes down to individual mistakes. The answer was there, but it got stuck at the tip of the tongue.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:23
lake shark wrote:
Oh it was obvious when it happened we won't see him until he comes off the PUP in 2022.

Didn’t we just go through this last week…? :messedup:

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Everything is still in front of us. This was the 1st game this year that worried me. Injuries caught up to us and the Pack left alot of points off the board in the 1st half. Wmd half the O started to hum. AR found some timing.

Pack should of had 4 picks. Got to make the play. Run d was strong again

Sorry but I'm ready to move from mason. Its true. Try the dude on the PS. F it

Its a loss and a div loss but div games are tough and GB can beat this team. Get healthy and make a run. The rams game is important going into the bye.

This is still gonna be an epic year yall. GPG

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
Yoop wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:16
for 30 minutes Rodgers is late on throws, doesn't throw it, or misses the receiver, agree there are plenty of places to assign blame, but I wouldn't leave Rodgers out of the conversation.

tough loss, unless we blitzed Cousins had to much time and Jefferson would beat the coverage.
Aaron Rodgers today: 23/33 (70% comp), 4 TDs/0 INT, 2 rush 21 yds

Personally responsible for over 400 yards of offense without a turnover.

Your post-Covid non-vaccination reporting hate for Rodgers is every bit as ridiculous as your pre-Covid non-vaccination reporting defense of Rodgers.
Aaron Rodgers today was MVP level. It was too bad it took 1.5 quarters to find it, but my goodness something clicked.

That was a lot of fun to watch.

This game came down to not making the plays. Keke is on my hit list. Crosby is a serious problem and my goodness how lucky is MN...4 INTs that should have been.

Everyone talks about how great Cousins was today. All he did was heave it up and he should have paid dearly.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:25
go pak go wrote:
lake shark wrote:

No Tonyan was a few weeks ago already.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I’m not saying we won’t be able to overcome the injuries. Because hopefully we can just swap Bahk in and Itl be like it’s been all year, but this stuff is why you HAVE to take advantage when you are at the door step. You have to knock it down. We were there last year and had good injury luck. Seems the luck has run out. Still, we battle on.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Rodgers was rusty at the start after not practicing for two weeks, as the game went on...he was GREAT.

He gets no blame for this in my book. The O put up 31. Plenty.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:28
I’m not saying we won’t be able to overcome the injuries. Because hopefully we can just swap Bahk in and Itl be like it’s been all year, but this stuff is why you HAVE to take advantage when you are at the door step. You have to knock it down. We were there last year and had good injury luck. Seems the luck has run out. Still, we battle on.
Yeah that's what I have been saying to my friends too.

Just feel like they are piling up too much now. You could make a legit case that our best players are Rodgers, Bakh, Jones, Adams, Jenkins, Z, Gary, Alexander.

Only two of them aren't injured. That's insane.
Yoop wrote:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:27
APB wrote:
go pak go wrote:

Gary and Jones were just last week. Shrieks of them both being done for the year, you among them.

How about we just wait for some official statement before we declare injuries to be catastrophic and season ending. :aok:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

JKB wrote:
21 Nov 2021 14:57
wallyuwl wrote:
21 Nov 2021 14:54
The replay showed it come loose. Could have sealed the game. Defense has been awful today.
The old saying that’s why he is on defense…
If Savage had hands he be Justin Jefferson :lol:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:32
Drj820 wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:28
Yeah that's what I have been saying to my friends too.

Just feel like they are piling up too much now. You could make a legit case that our best players are Rodgers, Bakh, Jones, Adams, Jenkins, Z, Gary, Alexander.

Only two of them aren't injured. That's insane.
Yeah but I mean MOST of that list can be back for the playoffs. We just gotta hope the luck swings back our way eventually.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

1st half, minus the last drive was not good at all for Rodgers. 2nd half plus the last drive of the 1st half, he was marvelous! He was both the problem and the answer. It was fun to watch him take it up a few notches.

All we need is to stay healthy. Get the guys on IR back and not incur &%$@ more starter injuries.

I'm not too upset with this loss.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

The Keke penalty, the savage drop, the Crosby miss...way too much to overcome on the road.

And to think, we only lost by 3.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:33
go pak go wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:27
APB wrote:

Gary and Jones were just last week. Shrieks of them both being done for the year, you among them.

How about we just wait for some official statement before we declare injuries to be catastrophic and season ending. :aok:
I was the one last week that said I think Gary actually may be fine. I said there is a chance he popped his shoulder but have no serious ligament damage. I know this because I have had my share of shoulder injuries (ultimately did require surgery). Aaron Jones was because of actual reporting that Aaron Jones came out of the tent crying and we knew it was his knee. That was more on CBS. Mercilus was properly judged because he was "out" with a bicep and we know what those injuries mean.

Feel like you've been knitpicking on me a lot when honestly I have been right a lot this year on the injury front. I don't want to be right. But just using prior information of injury types and reaction has led me to my conclusions.

We have all watched a lot of football. The end result is fairly predictable when a guy falls on his own (which Jenkins really did. There was no weird landing. He just fell when the defensive end pushed him). Then he goes to the locker room on a cart...I would say odds are pretty strong it's not good for Elgton.

I hope I am wrong.
Yoop wrote:

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

wallyuwl wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:00
A gimme missed FG. At least two very catchall INTs dropped, one that would have sealed it. A stupid roughing the passer that negated another would be int that ended in a td. They deserve to lose.
You cannot beat yourself and expect to win close games!

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Nov 2021 15:36
1st half, minus the last drive was not good at all for Rodgers. 2nd half plus the last drive of the 1st half, he was marvelous! He was both the problem and the answer. It was fun to watch him take it up a few notches.

All we need is to stay healthy. Get the guys on IR back and not incur &%$@ more starter injuries.

I'm not too upset with this loss.
My sentiments exactly,
Losing in the Queendome was my expectation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23 wrote: 1st half, minus the last drive was not good at all for Rodgers. 2nd half plus the last drive of the 1st half, he was marvelous! He was both the problem and the answer. It was fun to watch him take it up a few notches.
Yeah, he wasn’t good to start the game but his overall performance was fantastic. He was not the reason they lost. The offense put up 467 yards of offense and 31 pts - should have been 34 - without the benefit of additional possessions via turnovers or short fields via ST play.