Rams @ Packers GDT: Sunday Nov 28th, 3:25pm CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

One thing about LA is yes they have looked really bad the last two games but a lot of that is due to big time blunder plays. Two pick 6's in a row by Stafford. You would expect some return to the mean for Stafford after two horrible games.

They also had a bye so they can incorporate OBJ and Miller into their team more.

Both teams are coming off hard losses. Both teams understand this is the game if they want that top seed.

The two things I'm most curious to watch is how the secondary responds from last week and can Aaron Rodgers keep his mojo going? I expect our run game to be successful if MLF wants it to. The Rams have a small Dline and we have the possibility of beating them up that way. Rodgers doesn't need to kill it. He just needs to play within the offense like he did the 2nd half vs MN.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
24 Nov 2021 09:52
I expect our run game to be successful if MLF wants it to. The Rams have a small Dline and we have the possibility of beating them up that way. Rodgers doesn't need to kill it. He just needs to play within the offense like he did the 2nd half vs MN.
You don't think Aaron Donald will do some run game wrecking? Seems that your biggest area of concern (C/RG versus Doanld) and your confident run game assertion have some contradictory elements.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
24 Nov 2021 09:55
go pak go wrote:
I expect our run game to be successful if MLF wants it to. The Rams have a small Dline and we have the possibility of beating them up that way. Rodgers doesn't need to kill it. He just needs to play within the offense like he did the 2nd half vs MN.
You don't think Aaron Donald will do some run game wrecking? Seems that your biggest area of concern (C/RG versus Doanld) and your confident run game assertion have some contradictory elements.
Donald will wreck a running game running away from him far more than running directly at him. I agree with gpg, they will be able to run if they want to.

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
24 Nov 2021 09:55
go pak go wrote:
I have more confidence in Royce Newman and Lucas Patrick of just power blocking Donald than going backwards all game and hoping they play that correctly.

You're gonna have to do so something with Donald. It's just picking your poison.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

"Look, Aaron Jones is practicing"

“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
24 Nov 2021 13:36
"Look, Aaron Jones is practicing"

Totally my thoughts, I would have guessed he was on IR, lol.

Jones and Gary back would help our chances a lot!!

Lol at King not practicing.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Garvin on the covid list. Rodgers confirmed a broken toe.
I will have a new avatar once I get back to my computer.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211124-151326_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-151326_Twitter.jpg (93.07 KiB) Viewed 324 times
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

So Rashan Gary literally has no choice but to play on Sunday because of Garvin being on the Covid list.

We don't have another pass rusher on the team besides Oren Burks.
Yoop wrote:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Unless Rodgers' broken toe is the captain, I wouldn't stress too much over his availability. I've had a few broken middle-ish toes in my day and was functional for the most part. Uncomfortable, yes, but wholly functional.

...but maybe I'm just tougher than NFL football players. :beer2:

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

go pak go wrote:
24 Nov 2021 16:38
So Rashan Gary literally has no choice but to play on Sunday because of Garvin being on the Covid list.

We don't have another pass rusher on the team besides Oren Burks.
They can just call up Hamilton from the PS again
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
24 Nov 2021 16:41
Unless Rodgers' broken toe is the captain, I wouldn't stress too much over his availability. I've had a few broken middle-ish toes in my day and was functional for the most part. Uncomfortable, yes, but wholly functional.

I once walked 7 miles with 5 fractures for a terryton :rotf:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yoop wrote:
24 Nov 2021 18:07
APB wrote:
24 Nov 2021 16:41

I once walked 7 miles with 5 fractures for a terryton :rotf:
Uphill both ways

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

paco wrote:
24 Nov 2021 15:17
Garvin on the covid list. Rodgers confirmed a broken toe.
I will have a new avatar once I get back to my computer.
That's his broken toe?

Pfft. Sissy.

That's nothing. This is my last broken toe...
Attachments
20140923_212114.jpg
20140923_212114.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 294 times

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I thought I heard Rodgers say it was his pinky toe. :idn:
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
24 Nov 2021 13:44

Lol at King not practicing.
The softest MFer I have ever seen.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

NCF wrote:
23 Nov 2021 10:29
I'll be there.
Gold Package Game - see you there!!

:rimshot:
GO PACK GO!!!

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Slightly off topic.

Just went to the FF forum to see what the chatter was about for this week’s matchup. Haven’t been on there in some time.

For those of you who frequent that site, is there an inside joke I’m missing? The insufferable negativity was impressive in its own right. I almost got the impression they were working some collective reverse psychology angle in order to will the Packers to a win this week. Then I kept reading and realized it wasn’t.

I mean, egads, this forum has its share of Negative Nancy’s but nothing close to what I saw there. And then to suffer through all the advertisements to boot?

No thanks. I’ll keep her parked right here. I’ll take this bunch of Richard Simmons wannabe’s over that crew any day. :aok:

Anyway, thought it worth sharing. Now back to your regularly scheduled conversation…

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
25 Nov 2021 08:06
Slightly off topic.

Just went to the FF forum to see what the chatter was about for this week’s matchup. Haven’t been on there in some time.

For those of you who frequent that site, is there an inside joke I’m missing? The insufferable negativity was impressive in its own right. I almost got the impression they were working some collective reverse psychology angle in order to will the Packers to a win this week. Then I kept reading and realized it wasn’t.

I mean, egads, this forum has its share of Negative Nancy’s but nothing close to what I saw there. And then to suffer through all the advertisements to boot?

No thanks. I’ll keep her parked right here. I’ll take this bunch of Richard Simmons wannabe’s over that crew any day. :aok:

Anyway, thought it worth sharing. Now back to your regularly scheduled conversation…
What is the FF Forum?
Yoop wrote: